Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers (1180 Views)

What Is Happening With Internet Service Providers? / Nigerian Internet Service Providers (isps) And The Unlimited Data Sham. / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by seunlayi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
... In view of government moves to curb the spread of convid19 nationwide, I m pleading to our govt - NCC, our service providers to put the masses at heart by facilitating reduced call and data rate to allow Nigerians to communicate easily in this trying times if they truly meant well for us. Sincerely, all those additional taxes should be suspended at this time.

Who is with me on this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by ubev01(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
The govt is broke

1 Like

Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by iXavier: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunlayi:
... In view of government moves to curb the spread of convid19 nationwide, I m pleading to our govt - NCC, our service providers to put the masses at heart by facilitating reduced call and data rate to allow Nigerians to communicate easily in this trying times if they truly meant well for us. Sincerely, all those additional taxes should be suspended at this time.

Who is with me on this?

solidly behind you on this

3 Likes

Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by LowerPriceData0(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Seconded
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by Mohbola(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
I agree
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by seunlayi(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
I heard mtn is packaging something for us

1 Like

Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by edoairways: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
seunlayi the call rate are cheap especially from MTN and Airtel. The inclusion of VAT is 21k per 1 min
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by yusluvad(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm with you on this...
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by berbs: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reduce ginni
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by seunlayi(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2020
berbs:
Reduce ginni
that did it in South Africa last week
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by berbs: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2020
seunlayi:
Bros this is Nigeria oooo. Instead, they'll increase it.
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by Satan66(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
seunlayi:
It was done in SA because their data cost was too high not because of the current out break
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by seunlayi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Satan66:

It was done in SA because their data cost was too high not because of the current out break

Are you saying data rate are too cheap here in Nigeria?
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by edoairways: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
seunlayi call rates are fair enough rather ask for reduction in the price of data
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by seunlayi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:
seunlayi call rates are fair enough rather ask for reduction in the price of data
asking for both
Re: Convid19: A Call For Reduced Call And Data Rate By Govt And Service Providers by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
spot on!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S10lite / How Much Data Have You Used In June? / Redmi Note 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.