Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Poem For Mother's Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Poem For Mother's Day (320 Views)

A Poem For Ugly People. Must Read. / When You Are Young: A Poem For The Nigerian Child On Children's Day. / Beautiful Poem For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem For Mother's Day by okemejames(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Who can resist the invitation sent by the aroma
That greets the ambience of the sleeping morning?
Which stomach won't grumble
When it misses a meal from Mama Lagos' Pot?

She breaks into the day so fast before the break of day to make breakfast
And launches without haste to prepare lunch.
She wets the appetites of men
And none is denied a delicious dinner.

Mama Lagos resides in the street of every hearts in her vicinity
Opposite the road that leads to insatiability.
She's well known for what she knows
For she feeds both the mouth and the nose.
She is MAMA LAGOS
Re: A Poem For Mother's Day by Olunmercy56(f): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
I love this shocked shocked God bless you my mother, you will definitely see your grand children in good health and sound mind. I love you maami

(1) (Reply)

Define your WHY and reach your goal / The Ultimate Series, Coming Soon / Covid - 19: Influences Of Social Media (tips To Learn About Social Media)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.