Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read (1165 Views)

God Is Responsible For Corona Virus? Is He? / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

LoL at the complete lack of self awareness.
Only someone who is delusional will see a beautiful sports car on the road and claim it doesn't have a designer.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by ojaysam25(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
How can a real god receive a fictitious god? How can a God who has authority over the father of a fictitious god receive that fictitious god? I am Otem, a god greater than Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all current religious gods altogether. I have the key of Jehovah's cage with me. Peace cool
is that you speaking? may God have mercy on you
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2020
spartan117:

Only someone who is delusional will see a beautiful sports car on the road and claim it doesn't have a designer.

LoL! The delusional person is the one who claims the universe is designed by a person he has never seen, never seen the person designing anything, never seen anything like a workshop the person works in but you continually tell yourself such a person exists and that you know what he wants and how he wants everybody to live. What an insane delusion.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! The delusional person is the one who claims the universe is designed by a person he has never seen, never seen the person designing anything, never seen anything like a workshop the person works in but you continually tell yourself such a person exists and that you know what he wants and how he wants everybody to live. What an insane delusion.
Just because you have never seen the designer of the device you used to type this doesn't mean he/she doesn't exist.

It would be foolish to assume that the device designed itself.
Don't you think?
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2020
ojaysam25:

is that you speaking? may God have mercy on you
Which of the gods should have mercy on me, Allah or Jehovah?
Anyway, both of them are currently at my mercy and I am not having mercy on them any moment from now. They shall remain caged in their spiritual cage more than the year 2625, until 997 years from now when the world would have become 99.9999% irreligious and 99.99999999% scientific.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2020
spartan117:

Just because you have never seen the designer of the device you used to type this doesn't mean he/she doesn't exist.

It would be foolish to assume that the device designed itself.
Don't you think?

I have seen the factory, factory workers and process that produces devices like mine. Where have you seen this your universe designer at work? Between you who has not seen and me who doesn't believe who is the delusional one according to your definition? You of course.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

I have seen the factory, factory workers and process that produces devices like mine. Where have you seen this your universe designer at work? Between you who has not seen and me who doesn't believe who is the delusional one according to your definition? You of course.
The delusional one doesn't have to be you or me.

The delusional one is the person that has repeated a lie to a point where it has become a cliche and now he believes the lie.

Atheists are 'rational beings' are they not?
Religious folk are 'irrational' are they not?

However atheism has become a religion to many people because they have doggedly chosen to belief in it and disregard any fact that points to the contrary.

The fact still remains that nothing in this world came to be without being designed be it an original design or a by product, the cars,jets,houses,vaccines were all designed.

So I still submit to you that it is unwise for a rational being such as yourself to assume the universe wasn't designed simply because "you have not seen the factory where it was designed"
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Dantedasz(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2020
paul100:
Pls,pardon me for the long message.Before now,Christians go about preaching to sinners that Jesus is the one,the truth and life.That He came to save us from sin,diseases etc.But now,this same christians are now hiding and people all over the world are insulting our God without knowing that God has given us the cure.
This cure is the blood of Jesus.This cure came from God to my pastor(David Ibiyeomie)reading john 6:54(whoseth eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life.Last Sunday,two doctors that had direct contact with the Italian man that came to Port harcourt were quarantined for 14days,call my pastor within that 14days and he told them to read john 6:54 and take wine with faith believing it is the blood of jesus and after conducting three different test on them,they were negative.
This Sunday,another testimony from a lady in UK.She had different contact with someone that had covid-19.This signs and symptoms were showing in her and she took the blood and all symptoms disappear.Christians don't be afraid,we have the blood of Jesus.Tell a friend to tell a friend.Thank you JESUS
Please take this to the front page,let everyone see it

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Dantedasz(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2020
paul100:

In your home or anywhere you are,take juice or wine and read john6:54 and with faith it becomes the blood of jesus

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2020
spartan117:

The delusional one doesn't have to be you or me.

The delusional one is the person that has repeated a lie to a point where it has become a cliche and now he believes the lie.

Atheists are 'rational beings' are they not?
Religious folk are 'irrational' are they not?

However atheism has become a religion to many people because they have doggedly chosen to belief in it and disregard any fact that points to the contrary.

The fact still remains that nothing in this world came to be without being designed be it an original design or a by product, the cars,jets,houses,vaccines were all designed.

So I still submit to you that it is unwise for a rational being such as yourself to assume the universe wasn't designed simply because "you have not seen the factory where it was designed"

We distinguish what is designed from what is not designed because we know there is a transformative process from raw materials to finished product. You have never seen such for the universe being done by an being so you have no facts to back up your assertion.

What is unwise is to insist that there's a being exists that designed the universe when you have no facts to back up such a position. On the other hand it is wise to withhold belief that such a being exists in the face of lack of evidence for such a being.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

We distinguish what is designed from what is not designed because we know there is a transformative process from raw materials to finished product. You have never seen such for the universe being done by an being so you have no facts to back up your assertion.

What is unwise is to insist that there's a being exists that designed the universe when you have no facts to back up such a position. On the other hand it is wise to withhold belief that such a being exists in the face of lack of evidence for such a being.
This discussion seems to be going in circles.

Shalom smiley
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2020
spartan117:

This discussion seems to be going in circles.

Shalom smiley

Shalom
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
My brother, I can assure you that I have not committed any iniquity or transgress any universal law.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-9944ed0228bc.jpg[/img]
Have you, not now? "I have not committed any iniquity or transgress any universal law" you deceptively say. Of course, because you're an axis of evil, you'll say that you have not committed any iniquity or transgress any universal law. If wishes were horses, beggars might ride. Well, you could have fooled me, lol!

Let me school you on what is influencing you. Do you know you are of the spirit of King Ahab, a covetous increasingly evil king in Israel's history, who abused his responsibility and led God’s people right into idolatry, leading others into idolatory, as in for example, like you breaking the first and second commandment of God, as it is only a delusional person, like yourself, who will be in denial and so refuse to accept reality of committing iniquity(ies) to the extent of transgressing universal laws and transmitting selected misleading information and false indicators of God.

From 1st and 2nd part of the Ten Commandments, it says:
1/ "You shall not have no other gods before me" (i.e. Exodus 20:3)
2/ "4You shall not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
" (i.e. Exodus 20:4-5)

God emphatically, with the 1st and 2nd commandments, is saying, not to have a false knowledge of Him. God is particular about people not making a false representation of Him, God. God doesnt want human beings to advance a perverted intelligence about Him, that God or what the Bible does not say how God is and what God is. In fact, both the 1st and 2nd commandments are emphasising not to have and not to paint a false picture about God and even not to conjure up a physical look appearance of God, whether on earth or in heaven etcetera, but you take great pride and delight in flouting, at least, these two laws. You are not only just a self deceiving individual but you also are a deceiver of people. You are a malady and/or disease especially in the phrase of evilness. You are unnecessarily evil and its a right shame that you are. I pray that God purify your heart from all false notion you have of the one, only and true God, YHWH

OtemAtum:
I am not wicked as well. People around me know how nice I am. I don't know how you came to this conclusion of yours sha.
You're a canker to the Nairaland Religion society. Let me break it down for you, how I came to the conclusion of you being wicked. You are twisted just like the twisted wick in a candle, kerosene oil lantern etcetera and this is part of why you fabricate

OtemAtum:
If it is about revealing the person of Jehovah your God who is in a spiritual cage currently, please that's not wickedness or evil.
You think you are free, when the best slave is the one, someone like you, who thinks he is free, lol. Since you like playing with fire why dont you start taking super hot showers, if just only and/or merely to practice burning in the lake of fire, lol. Bwahahahaha ha, brother.

OtemAtum:
Jehovah himself knows that I Otem, a great god upon the earth, have spoken just the truth so far. Peace.
The only truth is you are a god upon the earth. That much about you is true, as anything beyond that is, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news to you, far from the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Antichrist - What Is It About? / Does God Accept Thanksgiving Of A Sinner / TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.