Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read (1163 Views)

God Is Responsible For Corona Virus? Is He? / Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pls,pardon me for the long message.Before now,Christians go about preaching to sinners that Jesus is the one,the truth and life.That He came to save us from sin,diseases etc.But now,this same christians are now hiding and people all over the world are insulting our God without knowing that God has given us the cure.
This cure is the blood of Jesus.This cure came from God to my pastor(David Ibiyeomie)reading john 6:54(whoseth eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life.Last Sunday,two doctors that had direct contact with the Italian man that came to Port harcourt were quarantined for 14days,call my pastor within that 14days and he told them to read john 6:54 and take wine with faith believing it is the blood of jesus and after conducting three different test on them,they were negative.
This Sunday,another testimony from a lady in UK.She had different contact with someone that had covid-19.This signs and symptoms were showing in her and she took the blood and all symptoms disappear.Christians don't be afraid,we have the blood of Jesus.Tell a friend to tell a friend.Thank you JESUS
Please take this to the front page,let everyone see it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bullcrap!

7 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
So if the message didn't come from your pastor, you won't believe ?

Pls, learn to hear from God by yourself.

So that people can't deceive you using false prophecies.

2 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
RonaldoVido:
So if the message didn't come from your pastor, you won't believe ?

Pls, learn to hear from God by yourself.

So that people can't deceive you using false prophecies.
Bro,i know that scripture since i was small.He said it so that those that have seen it and those that have not seen it will meditate on the word
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Sheunma: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Where can we buy this blood?

7 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Janosky: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
paul100:
Pls,pardon me for the long message.Before now,Christians go about preaching to sinners that Jesus is the one,the truth and life.That He came to save us from sin,diseases etc.But now,this same christians are now hiding and people all over the world are insulting our God without knowing that God has given us the cure.
This cure is the blood of Jesus.This cure came from God to my pastor(David Ibiyeomie)reading john 6:54(whoseth eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life.Last Sunday,two doctors that had direct contact with the Italian man that came to Port harcourt were quarantined for 14days,call my pastor within that 14days and he told them to read john 6:54 and take wine with faith believing it is the blood of jesus and after conducting three different test on them,they were negative.
This Sunday,another testimony from a lady in UK.She had different contact with someone that had covid-19.This signs and symptoms were showing in her and she took the blood and all symptoms disappear.Christians don't be afraid,we have the blood of Jesus.Tell a friend to tell a friend.Thank you JESUS
Please take this to the front page,let everyone see it

Where did the UK woman get the blood of Jesus from?
JUNK + BULL CRAP..

5 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Janosky:

Where did the UK woman get the blood of Jesus from?
JUNK + BULL CRAP..
With faith.Wine or juice can become the blood jesus
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by helinues: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sheunma:
Where can we buy this blood?
In your home or anywhere you are,take juice or wine and read john6:54 and with faith it becomes the blood of jesus
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Gideon97(m): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Bleep you and your bullshit. You guys should stop speeading nonsense. Let the scientist, the real heroes do their thing and save the day.

4 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Funaki: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2020
paul100:

With faith.Wine or juice can become the blood jesus
grin

5 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2020
paul100:

In your home or anywhere you are,take juice or wine and read john6:54 and with faith it becomes the blood of jesus
Can I use alcoholic wine?

4 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Can I use alcoholic wine?

Yes of course. The wine Jesus made was the best wine not fruit juice. LMFAO!

Meanwhile I am waiting for Jesus to come back and make us that best wine, e go sweet well well to drink am.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2020
LordReed:

Yes of course. The wine Jesus made was the best wine not fruit juice.
Hmm.
But wait, how does it sound to people's hearings that it is good to drink blood, be it Jesus blood or the Holy Spirit blood? If they contract HIV/AIDS from drinking Jesus' blood now, they'll know what's up grin

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2020
LordReed:

Yes of course. The wine Jesus made was the best wine not fruit juice. LMFAO!

Meanwhile I am waiting for Jesus to come back and make us that best wine, e go sweet well well to drink am.
Wine from Galilee are the best form of wine. I will drink it new at the second coming of Christ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Blood of Jesus and your hospitcals are brimming with the sick including those washed by the blood of Jesus. Why can't your Jesus heal them ? Why can't your so called men of god heal them ?

Brainwashed fanatics.

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Hmm.
But wait, how does it sound to people's hearings that it is good to drink blood, be it Jesus blood or the Holy Spirit blood? If they contract HIV/AIDS from drinking Jesus' blood now, they'll know what's up grin

Bwahahahahaha! When you believe in fairytales anything goes.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by MuttleyLaff: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Hmm.
What a classic duh comment to post. Smh.

OtemAtum:
Wine from Galilee are the best form of wine. I will drink it new at the second coming of Christ grin
You will drink from the cup of God's wrath at the second coming of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world wide world, lol

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You will drink from the cup of God's wrath at the second coming of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world wide world, lol
grin What's it about drink, cup, wrath in religion sef? Your god that should be telling people not to express anger is the same person expressing anger over petty things. Jehovah must be an Agbaaya aswear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Funaki:
grin
Its God's will to confound the "wise" with the foolish things of these world.

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

That's not the way brother. Don't get me wrong what u said is 100% correct if they continue down this path.

They are standing in the valley hence can't see what lies ahead because the spirit of the anti Christ is at work in them, they have become disposable pawns in the hand of the devil and they don't even know it.

However we that are standing on top of the mountain have a clearer picture so we should never stoop to their level, instead see them as children who have been deceived and instruct them in Godly love and also sternly rebuke and warn them as messengers of the sovereign God.

But never stoop so low to mock them as they mock our lord Jesus.
We are better.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by MuttleyLaff: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
spartan117:
That's not the way brother. Don't get me wrong what u said is 100% correct if they continue down this path.

They are standing in the valley hence can't see what lies ahead because the spirit of the anti Christ is at work in them, they have become disposable pawns in the hand of the devil and they don't even know it.

However we that are standing on top of the mountain have a clearer picture so we should never stoop to their level, instead see them as children who have been deceived and instruct them in Godly love and also sternly rebuke and warn them as messengers of the sovereign God.

But never stoop so low to mock them as they mock our lord Jesus.
We are better.
Brother, I hear you loud and clear. When carrots wouldn't work, then the stick is sternly wielded, lol.

I wasn't mocking about drinking the cup of God's wrath, but was letting him know the gospel truth of what really he'll be drinking, lol. The rich man begged in vain, father Abraham, for a mere drop of water to drip on his tongue, in order to quench his thirst. The water he refused to drink, he now when it was too late, was yearning for it (i.e. the word)

That OtemAtum's cup of iniquity, wickedness and trangressions is filling almost to the brim. God cannot be mocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Brother, I hear you loud and clear. When carrots wouldn't work, then the stick is sternly wielded, lol.

I wasn't mocking about drinking the cup of God's wrath, but was letting him know the gospel truth of what really he'll be drinking, lol. The rich man begged in vain, father Abraham, for a mere drop of water to drip on his tongue. This OtemAtum's cup of iniquity, wickedness and tragressions is filling almost to the brim. God cannot be mocked
That's true.
All we can do is hope that they receive Christ before it's too late.
Imagine how effective someone like OtemAtum will be if he receives Christ and spreads the gospel with the same vigour he currently uses to campaign for the anti Christ
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I wasn't mocking about drinking the cup of God's wrath, but was letting him know the gospel truth of what really he'll be drinking, lol. The rich man begged in vain, father Abraham, for a mere drop of water to drip on his tongue, in order to quench his thirst. The water he refused to drink, he now when it was too late, was yearning for it (i.e. the word)

That OtemAtum's cup of iniquity, wickedness and trangressions is filling almost to the brim. God cannot be mocked
My brother, I can assure you that I have not committed any iniquity or transgress any universal law. I am not wicked as well. People around me know how nice I am. I don't know how you came to this conclusion of yours sha. If it is about revealing the person of Jehovah your God who is in a spiritual cage currently, please that's not wickedness or evil. Jehovah himself knows that I Otem, a great god upon the earth, have spoken just the truth so far. Peace.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is very hard for you to kick against the pricks. Repent before it is too late.

I just prayed that God's mercy speaks for you.
OtemAtum:
grin What's it about drink, cup, wrath in religion sef? Your god that should be telling people not to express anger is the same person expressing anger over petty things. Jehovah must be an Agbaaya aswear grin
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
spartan117:

That's true.
All we can do is hope that they receive Christ before it's too late.
Imagine how effective someone like OtemAtum will be if he receives Christ and spreads the gospel with the same vigour he currently uses to campaign for the anti Christ
How can a real god receive a fictitious god? How can a God who has authority over the father of a fictitious god receive that fictitious god? I am Otem, a god greater than Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all current religious gods altogether. I have the key of Jehovah's cage with me. Peace cool
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by spartan117(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
How can a real god receive a fictitious god? How can a God who has authority over the father of a fictitious god receive that fictitious god? I am Otem, a god greater than Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and all current religious gods altogether. I have the key of Jehovah's cage with me. Peace cool
Deception:
"An instance of actions and/or schemes fabricated to mislead someone into believing a lie or inaccuracy."

Delusion:
" A false belief or an error in belief"

Self delusion starts as a simple deception but when the individual continually repeats the lies to the point where he believes them then it becomes delusion.

2 Likes

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Thanks God,you know you are a small "god" and not "God" of the most high.Pls otemAtum what can you do that will make me believe you are a god?
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
paul100:

Thanks God,you know you are a small "god" and not "God" of the most high.Pls otemAtum what can you do that will make me believe you are a god?
I am a god, a part of God Almighty. If you have read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, you would have discovered that me, you, Allah, Jehovah, Olorun, Atum and all other gods you humans have ever worshipped are all gods and not God Almighty, because God Almighty is the Totality of Existence.

What I did is that I compiled the history of the universe and other universes, including the creation of your god Jehovah. I bring to humanity the knowledge of God Almighty which formed Jehovah and Allah your gods.

You can read the compilation here:

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by paul100(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am a god, a part of God Almighty. If you have read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, you would have discovered that me, you, Allah, Jehovah, Olorun, Atum and all other gods you humans have ever worshipped are all gods and not God Almighty, because God Almighty is the Totality of Existence.

What I did is that I compiled the history of the universe and other universes, including the creation of your god Jehovah. I bring to humanity the knowledge of God Almighty which formed Jehovah and Allah your gods.

You can read the compilation here:

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Can you make a human being?

1 Like

Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by OtemAtum: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
paul100:

Can you make a human being?
The part of God Almighty that made a human being is called REVERAD or Mirosh. I am the part of God that reveals history. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda etc are the parts of God that dominated the world of religion.
Re: The Cure For Corona Virus Is The Blood Of Jesus.pls Read by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
spartan117:

Deception:
"An instance of actions and/or schemes fabricated to mislead someone into believing a lie or inaccuracy."

Delusion:
" A false belief or an error in belief"

Self delusion starts as a simple deception but when the individual continually repeats the lies to the point where he believes them then it becomes delusion.

LoL at the complete lack of self awareness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Who Claimed Covid-19 ‘hysteria’ Was Plot Against Trump Dies From Virus / Hearing From Jesus / Six Important Reasons For Water Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.