Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (86686 Views)

Ifeanyi George’s Family & Girlfriend Get ₦20 Million From Enugu Rangers (Photos) / Scene Of The Accident That Killed Ifeanyi George (Graphic Photos) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
WTF!!

That's massively ghastly. Just Yesterday we read of corpers returning to Lagos.

WHY don't y'all just stay the fucck where you are and isolate there.

Really sad loss

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Drivers should always conduct parades on their vehicles and know about your tyres. Don't just buy tyres as some loose grip on dry or wet grounds and tyres have Speed limits. Check your brakes regularly and know what your mechanics are doing on your car. Nigerian Mechs have killed a lot as well. Maintaun a safe speed limit always but if you must enter 120 and above be careful and concentrate
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
You are the hopeless person here punk
then stop making useless comments nah, use ur brain for once. All dis secondary school boys in dis forum na wa ooo
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Y
GOFRONT:
Ayam not understanding........I know it takes two to tangle, but a trailer tangle with a Fragile Infinity should be out of it..

With the misery I have seen in the pix of the accident scene above, I opt to say Village people are really great!!!!

Village people are mightier than Amighty Allah, Jehova and Amadioha put together....

In village people I beleive today, tomorrow and forever!!!

I wish this guys will ask that, how can we use the young my to develop our community ����
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
See blood everywhere. OMG.

It's too early in the year for all these Benin road witches and wizards.

Govt should do something about parked trailers pls.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Makschinchin: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Ayam not understanding........I know it takes two to tangle, but a trailer tangle with a Fragile Infinity should be out of it..

With the misery I have seen in the pix of the accident scene above, I opt to say Village people are really great!!!!

Village people are mightier than Amighty Allah, Jehova and Amadioha put together....

May God Almighty, Jehova El Shaddai have mercy on you sir for you know not what you're saying
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by guy222: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
chibu4u2:
George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.

Over speeding I guess. Same way da-grin left.

Always drive safely.

IgbereTV learnt that George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was advised not to drive.

If true then he is to blame.
the story says the car belongs to him but it was his friend that was triving
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
GOFRONT:

If u no get shame borrow shame. Carefully read the third paragraph. Nawa for u
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Litmus: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's wrong to plaster this photo all over the internet. He deserved respect. I am thoroughly sad for his family.

RIP
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box69: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Czartega(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
This what we supposed to focus on. millions of Nigerians died due to road accident, malaria, Boko Haram, herdsmen, kidnappers, cultism etc but we focus on a virus that doesn't have community spread in Nigeria only index cases

What the Bleep are you saying? Even civilized countries that didn't take covid-19 seriously are paying seriously for it. In a day they have recorded the death of over 500 people. You think if Nigeria is hit like other countries we can recover from it? Please don't talk like this again
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box278: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box892: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by ogmask: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Trailers are not supposed to be parked indiscriminately on the road.

I have also avoided this kind of accident with a parked Dangote trailer.

Some are asking if he was sleeping.

Perhaps, he was trying to overtake and the events happened, he needed a left hand swerve maybe to avoid the moving vehicle in his front.

Split Second happenings and that's it.

In Nigeria you do not drive like all is well. You must expect anything from pot holes to police check point to cows on a sharp bend and so on on the road. Always drive like you are expecting a child to jump in front of your car anytime. I had an M35x and I did 200km/hour severally on the port harcourt Ogoni highway. That car has a hell of speed on it's wheels. Point is if anything had happened to me then I stood no chance of survival. Speed kills
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box771: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box783: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box309: 1:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box118: 2:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by anonimi: 3:26am On Mar 23, 2020
RonaldoVido:
Trailers are not supposed to be parked indiscriminately on the road.
I have also avoided this kind of accident with a parked Dangote trailer.
Some are asking if he was sleeping.
Perhaps, he was trying to overtake and the events happened, he needed a left hand swerve maybe to avoid the moving vehicle in his front.
Split Second happenings and that's it.

Should his teammates and other concerned celebrities not form a movement and work to stop trailers been parked indiscriminately on roads

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by anonimi: 3:29am On Mar 23, 2020
ogmask:
In Nigeria you do not drive like all is well. You must expect anything from pot holes to police check point to cows on a sharp bend and so on on the road. Always drive like you are expecting a child to jump in front of your car anytime. I had an M35x and I did 200km/hour severally on the port harcourt Ogoni highway. That car has a hell of speed on it's wheels. Point is if anything had happened to me then I stood no chance of survival. Speed kills
RIP to the dead.

Should you not be working on your different public office holders to drastically reduce all these risk elements on the road, including rigorous vehicle inspection and speed limit and hefty fines?
Why would you want to waste your life and the life of others anyhow

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by pattybf(f): 4:11am On Mar 23, 2020
May God keep us safe in this trying time! Rip to d dead.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by box266: 4:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

He had barely survived Corona virus only to succumb to another form of death...Indeed a 10001 ways to die in Nigeria.

Ifeanyi oya na RIP even though there's nothing peaceful about that form of death.
This is so so sad. RIP Ifeanyi.

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by Akumz: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Rest in peace,man.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
He killed himself by overspeeding that truck was well pack beside the road and he ran into it. I don't type RIP for such by the effect of the impact you will know that the speed he was coming at is much
Olunmercy56:
Ha shocked shocked shocked Was he sleeping embarassed embarassed RIP
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by ogmask: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2020
anonimi:

Should you not be working on your different public office holders to drastically reduce all these risk elements on the road, including rigorous vehicle inspection and speed limit and hefty fines?
Why would you want to waste your life and the life of others anyhow

True but we can only achieve what your said alive. Dead men dont talk.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by anonimi: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2020
ogmask:
True but we can only achieve what your said alive. Dead men dont talk.

Exactly.
Let's get to work on them now that we are still alive to reduce the chances of dying needlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2020
chibu4u2:
George was with two other teammates when their vehicle ran into a stationary heavy-duty truck along Onitsha-Agbor-Benin road.

Over speeding I guess. Same way da-grin left.

Always drive safely.

[b]IgbereTV learnt that George had been suffering a waist injury for the past three weeks and was advised not to drive.[/b]he is not the one driving, he is the one sitting beside the driver.

If true then he is to blame.
Re: Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) by prinx25(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
God is s the greatest
GOFRONT:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maradona Kissing A Blonde Lady In Stadium While France Thrashed Argentina / Female MTN Marathon Runner Pulled Down Her Pants Midway While Running (photos) / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.