Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Worst Songs Of 2010. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Songs Of 2010. (10003 Views)

What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2010? / Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by daminho(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
chinaydu nice diss, jahbles jooor remix(ice prince-ruggedman-eldee verse) was rubbish,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Fimmy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
puskin:

Wat in the hell did U smoke b4 putting up dat song as one of the worst in the year. undecided undecided

sure, just finished smoking what u gave me
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Kunbee: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
Any song from mo'cheddah esp shampoo
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by puskin: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
Fimmy:

sure,  just finished smoking what u gave me

hehehehehehegrin grin
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by JUNIT1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
2face- implication
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by huntamania(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
m.i 2 was the worst album diz year. Like what the eff iz my head oh, my belle oh. That guy messed up big time bt am stil one of his bigest fans sha
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
J UNIT:

2face- implication

i've always known the guy has no real talent but implication was just embarassing embarassed embarassed

endowed - dbanj

all songs to do with bottom, nyash, and any other female body part. when will guys get tired and grow some brain cells?
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Regiblinkz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
mine is faze gear one and edris calabar girl worst music ever
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by abdurrazaq(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
@vorosmartm, That's purely my opinion as you rightly pointed out. But, It doesn't mean I'm not thinking straight it's just that the song IMO is absolute CRAP. If it's your kind of song then, feel free to enjoy your madness. tongue

Even the remix with 2face still ended up horrible. cry
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Faun(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
As much as I've heard some impressive songs this year, there's also been a scary amount of clunkers. I'll try remembering some of them:

"Gear One Zero" by Faze - Chei, wetin be dis? Seriously, NO COMMENT.

"Panti No N'iro" - this song, in igbo, means "Pant Wey Hang For Outside." Another useless and meaningless piece of horseshit, dumped out by a proud member of one of Nigeria's most clueless artists.

"Bad Man" by Mode9 - Don't get me wrong. The only thing wey even help this song na the chorus and the beats, which weren't even made by Mode9. It's a pity, because I expected so much from him. Na only the beats wey dey cool. But if you dare filter em off leaving just Mode9's hollow lyrics in the verses, you go discover say that song just dey equivalent to the sound produced by a toothless man munching on kolanuts.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by nana(f): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
huntamania:

m.i 2 was the worst album diz year. Like what the eff iz my head oh, my belle oh. That guy messed up big time bt am stil one of his bigest fans sha
Wth?! U telling me that's the worst album? Smh! U should listen to the album one more time.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Hardballer(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
afro candy - all her songs
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Kinezeala(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2010
Mr endowed by dbanj 2 boring abeg . .even scape goat self ah!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by OchiAgha2(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ikebe na money - Afrocandy

Horrible song!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by 4reigningqueen: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Has somebody 4gotten dis ", mo le gbo ko lo wo e, " by goddy,wot exactly is d message?another one", oti yan yan,yan yan, "by, well i dnt kno.i like d rhythm though bt no message.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by xreakz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
I have lost count of the crap called songs or albums i had to listen to this year.
The thread should probably read : Best songs of 2010 cheesy
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Emmz(f): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2010
I dont blame people branding MI2 crap. I also thought it was crap on my first listen but after i listened to it the second time maybe third time come on mehn i totally loved the album.

Just give it one or two more listens and trust me u'l rethink your negative verdict.

There is one song though "1pm" i think its called by "d'supremes" (Naija Supremes o!) On my first listen i was waat d eff! I still think its kinda crap cos i can barely hear anything they say besides 1pm but the song is kinda catchy. I found myself singing it the other day. (Making up the  words after saying 1pm) lol!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Irk(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
All the tracks by Timaya
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by dumodust(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
irk hit it on the head, TIMAYA'S songs and all the hollow crap that has been spilling out of kc presh and that 'house of ginger' guy, what's his name again, emmm, yes! terry g.
also think kennis music should take a dose of reality and close shop, after tuface, all their other artists are jokers, i rather listen to conductors load buses at ojuelegba grin
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by VIPICO(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2010
Eedris- Calabar Girl - worst thing I've ever listened to in my entire life
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by jerryice(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2010
FAZE Gear One,

Song , Video

Lol>>>

total crap> grin
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by biozy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
banger by skuki nonsence song!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by safarigirl(f): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
DEFINITELY SPIRITUAL KONJI, NO IDEA WHO SANG IT BUT IT WAS CRAP & OMO ELE BY ASHLEY STEPHANIE OR SUMFIN LIKE DAT, IT BEATS ME HOW SOME PEOPLE FINK THEY CAN RELEASE THE FIRST RUBBISH THEY FINK OF AND PEOPLE'LL BUY.

FI MI LE IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS FOR THIS YEAR, FACEBOOK LOVE I REALLY DON'T GET, BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by lolo247(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
Kas and ruggedman's album was crap -the worst albums of the year,

how can pple on this thread say MI 2 was the worst album of the year, SMH. Dat album is da bomb! On Constant replay,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Natasha2(f): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2010
for me the worse song was faze's new song gear 1 it was scrap and total nonsense
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by damisalee: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
lolo_247:

Kas and ruggedman's album was crap -the worst albums of the year,

how can pple on this thread say MI 2 was the worst album of the year, SMH. Dat album is da bomb! On Constant replay,
guy leave dat tin either m12 or faze,all our naija jamz na zero we just dey dance maybe because of some their beats,if u hear lyrics u go wonder ow it corellate wit d ryhmes,may God help us in 2011.most videos na apology!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by stremy21(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
Relate and Gear One by Faze. Worst songz of the year.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2010
You guys can't convince me dat 2____ sometin by one lil wayne wannabe amemu isn't da worst failure of art out there ryt now,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Sibe007(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
iceblue:

i've always known the guy has no real talent but implication was just embarassing  embarassed embarassed

endowed - dbanj

all songs to do with bottom, nyash, and any other female body part. when will guys get tired and grow some brain cells?

People hate what they don't understand, Please what part of the Song is embarrasing if I may ask
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by coolpapa: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2010
you guys should stop hating other efforts to survive, just get your ass into the studio and give us the best. una think sey e dey easy abi
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by kushe: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2010
well i dont live in nigeria but i do listen to mostly nigerian songs and a fewposts here i find quite amusing.

mi 2 bad album sorry what planet do u live in and what kind of leather are ur ear drums made from?sokoto leather from a dead rotten camel that looks just like u i figure undecided

kas fimile,a bad song?whoever said that be going gaga

essence face book love?come on!i thought this forum had some taste

and how dare u mention goldie's u know it?eldee has the midas touch and made a monster of that tuneand for me dat was definitely one of the best this year

i know this is the wrong thread but oleku still gives me goose pimples.so my best are

3)tiwa savage-kelekele love

2)tu face-only me

1)ice prince-oleku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Timaya – Balance / LYRICS: Major Lazer Ft Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & Jidenna – Particula / Who Is The Best African Rapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.