Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Worst Songs Of 2010. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Worst Songs Of 2010. (10019 Views)

What Are Your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2010? / Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. / The Worst Songs In The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by 04kaa: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
tosin what u posted makes sense, am just wondering why u posted it twice or thrice.? is it that u think they are deaf or what?
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by tosinaded(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2010
Lmao 04ka na my fone jor. . .no be say anybody deaf 4 here!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by lwise(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
GEAR ONE:WORST SONG OF THE CENTURY

I feel like flogging the guy if only I can see him.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Ugeh: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
tosinaded@:

I can tell when a thread 4rm music section is the front page. . . . . So many dumb and not-so-smart comments and posts 4rm people who are not music freaks!

Implication? Fimile? Mi2? I like girls? Why not label all naija songs bad?

People need to understand that there are diff genres of music!
Highlife,rnb,rap,fuji,pop,soul,rock,raggae etc!

U cant like everytn,and the fact that u dnt like a particular genre of music dsnt mean its bad!

How can any1 label timaya's work as bad?
Do u guys listen to music at all?

For those sayn some artistes dnt make sense,lyrical content is just a part of music! Wuh hapnd to beats,rythm,melody,flow,hooks etc?

Imagine any1 calln fimile by kas a bad song! Lmao. . .go listen to the beats of that song. . . .

Association of myopic music listeners! Majority of u guys need to widen your knowledge about music and its components!

On a lighter note,for those who luv naija music,u can check my 4shared page below!

I know when people smoke weed they tend to understand things the other way round. Ode, the poster is asking individual opinions. If u don't belong to the "Dumb and not-so-smart"group u'd not come here and spew garbage.  For your information : The Fed. Govt. warns that smokers are liable to die young
Quit Wee.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Sibe007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ugeh:

I know when people smoke weed they tend to understand things the other way round. Ode, the poster is asking individual opinions. If u don't belong to the "Dumb and not-so-smart"group u'd not come here and spew garbage.  For your information : The Fed. Govt. warns that smokers are liable to die young
Quit Wee.

What are you even saying, Tosin made serious Sense sha, If it pains you, You know what to do,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by lapazarian: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
If you actually like REAL music then listen to artistes like Asa, Nneka, Keziah Jones, Femi Kuti, etc,

As for MI2 , listen to the lyrics, the boy knows what he is talking about (excellent stuff, unless you don't understand what rap music is all about)

All other NAIJA music not mentioned above is CRAP!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by mystikal(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2010
All the Songs Afro Candy put out this year. . . . .horrible.

Faze - Gear one

All the Songs that had ''Omalicha'' n ''Swagga'' in them
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by gohome: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
MI2 not good, hmm listen to the album, i mean the album. that album to me is the most creative album in 9ja lik right now. some1 said he was expectin rap, wait for illegal music 2. MI2 is strictly commercial, the lines in that album are from outta dis place.

my worse is 1 majela TICKLE MY VAGINA
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=majela&aq=f

Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Parnassuss(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
Easy, the answer is; "G, G, Girl" by Whizkid, the artiste is all kid and no whiz.
Also contending are "Pussy cat" Jessy Jagz, Samkleff's (what kinda name's that btw) "Nor ni" and Mode 9's "Bad Man" (I love Mode but the truth's got to be said).
Kas' "Fimile" has great beats but the lyrics were WHACK. I don't mean smacking either.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Parnassuss(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
on the flip side, i can't count the number of good music I heard in 2010. A lot of mediocrity too but heh thats showbiz.
some of my top tracks are;
1. YQ - Effimile and I like girls
2. Ajuju - Pass me the Mic
3. Sound Sultan ft MI - 2010
4. Goldie ft Eldee - U know It
5. Terry tha rapman - Boys are not smiling
6. Pherocious ft Mi, 2shotz and Iceprince - Correct rmx
7. 2Shots ft MI - I am William and Make Some Noise (if u haven't heard the latter, lord u need to. It will change ur perception of Nigerian rap)
8. Ikechukwu ft D.banj - Mystical

There remains a host of others I can't mention. There is this particular song that has chorus of "as per james bond". That song ROCKS!!!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Ocmanbo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
WTF I DONT BELIEVE SM1 CALLED ENDOWED CRAP.Pple can rlly pul out shit from dr mouth.Kas-fimile is a nice sweet song, I luv ths song
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
lwise:

lol. grin the song sounds ok to me.
sounds like soca music.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by McCoy91(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
lapazarian:

If you actually like REAL music then listen to artistes like Asa, Nneka, Keziah Jones, Femi Kuti, etc,

As for MI2 , listen to the lyrics, the boy knows what he is talking about (excellent stuff, unless you don't understand what rap music is all about)

All other NAIJA music not mentioned above is CRAP!
Yeah, I know, we are all entitled to our opinions, blah, blah. . .but damn, ALL OTHER SONGS? You, my friend, are high.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by TmeD0(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
oh lawdy, lawdy! i have to agree with everyone on this Faze's gear one o!

he really dropped the ball on this one! what was he thinking when he made this song?

oh well, i guess he got tired of being underrated and underpaid despite putting out some good music like Faze alone, Letter to my brother, and Originality.

oh Faze, has it really come to this? poor guy!  cry

====================================================================================

though, i'm not much of a hiphop fan (i'm selective about who i listen to) but out of M.I's M.I.2 album, i've only listened to two tracks and IMO, the guy's really creative o.

i just love what he did on Number One with Flavor and One Naira with Waje.

abeg, d guy carry talent jo, whoever dey criticize am!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Davedblues(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2010
the music u hate are d best song d yr at partys and naija na party wat of calabar girl rubbish of all
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by ayzero6487(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2010
4 more terrible craps of 2010,watch SOUND PLUS on GALAXY TV, u wud definately find sum other blocheadz dat call themselves musicians, am talkin abt guyz dat av zero talent, they end up wastin d cash dat they shud av used 4 sum other business.
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by poweredcom(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2010
Well umm that Kaffy song
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Yeneks(f): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2010
Calabar girl!! I'm a calabar girl ohh but dat song, lord have mercy!! Disgusting song!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by mystikal(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2010
Parnassuss:

on the flip side, i can't count the number of good music I heard in 2010. A lot of mediocrity too but heh thats showbiz.
some of my top tracks are;
1. YQ - Effimile and I like girls
2. Ajuju - Pass me the Mic
3. Sound Sultan ft MI - 2010
4. Goldie ft Eldee - U know It
5. Terry tha rapman - Boys are not smiling
6. Pherocious ft Mi, 2shotz and Iceprince - Correct rmx
7. 2Shots ft MI - I am William and Make Some Noise (if u haven't heard the latter, lord u need to. It will change your perception of Nigerian rap)
8. Ikechukwu ft D.banj - Mystical

There remains a host of others I can't mention. There is this particular song that has chorus of "as per james bond". That song ROCKS!!!

U sure about that name?
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by omo1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
FUNNI THREAD!! I fink i shed a tear jux now! LOL
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by ajekpaks(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
Calabar Girl oh

Facebook Love

that one wey Goldie feature Eldee too, na eldee make am listenable

I saw Kaffy on tv doing a something, still tryna figure out exactly what

I also saw Faze too doing something, I thought he sings

Whizkid don't get me wrong the video for hola at your boy's tight,

and so on and so forte, alot of crap all year long
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by pkasso(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Gear one by Faze.Terrible flow so cataclysmic angry
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by eagleraise(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
DONT Listen to Naija anyway
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by eagleraise(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2010
Oohh Just remember a song that i saw on HITV , Ole gba account Alangba i am sure Yoruba in the house will know this music i dont know the name coz i dont listen to them , I remember that i tuned my TV to Music on HITV and saw this Song and i tuned it back to HI SOCCER immediately NONSENSE,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by sherfizle(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2010
FIMILE IS THE BOMB! WAT DO U MEAN BY ITS THE WORST. I love it like anything. FIMILE BABY FIMILE, MIO SHE MO BABY FIMILE,
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by emmabowin(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
mi and ruggedman"s album were good. if you call them crap, then you better get some blues, r and b, hilife and jazz. you don't know anytihng about hip hop
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by asas(f): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
nigerian version of best i ever had by king david
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Nuellie(f): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
Facebook love video was ok, buh i only play that song when i need to CRASH! its that lullabic, GEAR 1 by faze was HORRIBLE!! thats the best word to describe it
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Nuellie(f): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
lwise:

lwkmdh, am wiv yhu cheesy
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by dipo2much(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
How I loved Faze before he switched to initial gear cry cry
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by zeal22(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2011
ppl i understand everyone has his or her own opinion but i can remember that some yrs ago they onlys songs played at parties was labaja, konko below. Now our brodas and sisters has startd replacing the foreign music played locally at events to the barest minimum. We dont need this thread let appreciate them we are at the developing stage, time will come wen our music will become a global brand! Lalaboi pls do something because if everyone who commented on this thread should make a song, and the public should vote, i guess everyone will make the best worst if that is good english!! Peace and out!
Re: Worst Songs Of 2010. by Tolux17: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Pls,hw can i promote my song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Releases 'Billionaire' EP / Burna Boy – Yawa Dey [download] / Download Instrumental: Lil Kesh - Again O (beat By Hitsound)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.