Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). (3454 Views)

My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by squash47(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Universities and Polytechnics that are classified as "Research Institutions" have been shut down because of Coronavirus�

Now, I'm beginning to ask my self, where and when will SCIENCE STUDENTS and their PROFESSORS IN NIGERIA, come together to embark on a critical research process that is targeted towards finding the cure or at least a remedy to this disease ?

Or, are they still depending on the advanced nations to conduct research and find answers to every problem for them ?

Is it that we only have Professors whose expertise are efficient only when it comes to preparing "difficult" questions for students in exam ?

����

If you're a science student or a scientist and you're not doing anything to help solve this problem that is about to set the globe on fire, Shame on you!

The world needs you now, prove to us that you're really a scientist!
��

8 Likes

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by Jayess: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
From whom did you hear that Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics are "Research Institutions"?

Dey there dey deceive yasef! grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by squash47(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jayess:
From whom did you hear that Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics are "Research Institutions"?

But it is not fair na....

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by chizpim(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
my brothet abeg help me ask am. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by garyaustin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Research costs money! Get that in okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by Lightangel65: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
You don write jamb

2 Likes

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by AdaNonye: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerian scientists have all ported to the financial institutions to make money grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by squash47(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
garyaustin:
Research costs money! Get that in okay?
and Nigeria happens to be very poor to fund researches right ?
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by squash47(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
You don write jamb
I'm graduating this year bro.....
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by Lightangel65: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
squash47:
I'm graduating this year bro.....

Congrats me too, but corona why?
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by fredopareto(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Research ke.na paper work we dey do
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by mytime24(f): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
U better go research fr moni wink
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by stanliwise(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
squash47:
Universities and Polytechnics that are classified as "Research Institutions" have been shut down because of Coronavirus�

Now, I'm beginning to ask my self, where and when will SCIENCE STUDENTS and their PROFESSORS IN NIGERIA, come together to embark on a critical research process that is targeted towards finding the cure or at least a remedy to this disease ?

Or, are they still depending on the advanced nations to conduct research and find answers to every problem for them ?

Is it that we only have Professors whose expertise are efficient only when it comes to preparing "difficult" questions for students in exam ?

����

If you're a science student or a scientist and you're not doing anything to help solve this problem that is about to set the globe on fire, Shame on you!

��
You have a point bro but corona is a very deadly infection. U need special and advance laboratory to find the cure.
We obviously can’t construct any not even this year.
If our Goverment care, let them renovate all our dead hospitals.
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by holsconcept(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Truly there are researchers in Nigeria. Some studied abroad while others studied in Nigeria. It is really disturbing that after their study abroad, there is no enabled environment to practice what they have learnt. In some cases, due to poverty orientation, lack of fund and laziness, some of them opt for jobs where they'll be confined to sign papers in the office in order to earn fat salaries. U cannot blame them as they also have families who look up to them for financial assistance. In saner climes, government takes care of researchers but here government priority is on cattle and religion.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by bigl: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
squash47:

����

��

Are you talking about same people who are busy using "research money" to buy "toyota camry" and build houses?
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by Allsingles: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jayess:

He doesn't know anything yet
Re: This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). by TrojanSnail: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
I don't know if your intention is to degrade Nigeria as everyone normally does or genuine. To answer your questions, during this outbreak, universities and other schools are shut all around the world. From China, to Canada, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and even the US and UK. Harvard University gave its students one week to leave campus. Universities are shut so as not to make them breading ground for the virus. The same reason why it is best to shut down all Nigerian universities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These 15 Misleading Photos Will Make You Look Twice. / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ugly? / I Am 70-year-old But I Have Never Slept With Any Man In My Life [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.