Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

A Girl Come To Visit Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl Come To Visit Me (899 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Come To Visit Me by ggood: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please help me out, a girl come to visit me in my house on her way coming hoodlums raided the street that night and collected her phone and she is telling me to buy her the phone that am the cause of it, I just met her not up to one week what should I do. She said if she didn't come to visit me she couldn't have lost her phone
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by SUPERPACK: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
May be you looked like one of the hoodlums.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Officialgarri: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Give her part of the money and walk away.

Help the poor girl but don't go out of your way
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Hoodbilonia: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heya
Village ppl don do
Fixed deposit on top your head.
Man with pekus wohala
Hope say no be iphone x o phone dem steal
And if she get the receipt. E don be
Baba abeg freely contract the virus make dem free u.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by ggood: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
No
Hoodbilonia:
Heya
Village ppl don do
Fixed deposit on top your head.
Man with pekus wohala
Hope say no be iphone x o phone dem steal
And if she get the receipt. E don be
Baba abeg freely contract the virus make dem free u.
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Hoodbilonia: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Well. Ask her what type of phone it was. Check current black market value. If u see say e pass u. My guy. Na gbosa for 4u o.
Pekus for this corona virus era.
God abeg o
ggood:
No
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Coreyon: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Give her part of the money and walk away.

Help the poor girl but don't go out of your way
[/s]
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Adgideon(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Thank ur God she was not raped, if not you go return her organisim wey pour out, well as 4 me the choice is urs
Re: A Girl Come To Visit Me by Tonyspecial(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
ggood:
Please help me out, a girl come to visit me in my house on her way coming hoodlums raided the street that night and collected her phone and she is telling me to buy her the phone that am the cause of it, I just met her not up to one week what should I do. She said if she didn't come to visit me she couldn't have lost her phone
Borrow sense bro, are you her father? Go buy her iPhone 11 nah

(1) (Reply)

Deo Gratias International School Garki Sold As Bank Moves To Sell Mabushi Campus / Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help. My Sister Made A Transaction Error. / The Aftermath Of Naira Marley's Show In Shoprite, Jabi Lake Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.