Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus (30820 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Bekool(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-igp-bars-detention-for-minor-offences-over-coronavirus

Coronavirus is now resetting their brains to function properly.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by shellsea(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
In my country no offense is minor
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by luluman: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Define Minor Offences first grin
Like eating very well in a restaurant when you dont have money to pay.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Btruth: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
Let the minor offenses begin.
Iwo l'omo..... grin
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Taciturn1:
your imagination

If I were a Pastor Adeboye or a Bishop Oyedepo, maybe a Father Mbaka, that which you call "imagination" would have sound more to you like a prophecy, uhn?

You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but if you want reliable updates concerning what is to come amidst the epidemic chaos. Tune in to my views about what to expect in coming days. Shalom.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:

You know Fulani jihadist herdsmen are mere criminals

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by todaynewsreview: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good decision from the IG

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Farki: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Israel is honest. This is an airborne virus that the species has not been exposed to. Time to build a “herd immunity”... what is going on here is a ploy by the Babylonians to destroy our little freedom.
This is why the virus situation doesn't seem so real. Seems to me if the situation was so so serious. These politicians would only be trying to figure out how to end the misery, But no, they are continually taking political shots at Each other.
I feel badly for anyone who is getting sick. But the Media and the Babylonians are playing this situation for their benefit and that's dispicable. The Babylonians are using the Corona Virus hysteria, to put the fear of God in our hearts. Whether they will say it or not, they are all dancing with glee behind closed doors over this Virus, it is the best thing that could have ever happened for them. If they can not win fair they will use Chaos and Bring the NWO, they fully intend to leave as much of a mess as possible to be cleaned up. So if no one can clean except them that's where vaccine will come up. That's the end game

Please can somebody ban this idiot? angry

1 Like

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by vineyardfarms: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
WHAT IS THE POINT OF MAKING THE NEWS PUBLIC WILL THAT STOP SOME OF THE EVIL POLICE FROM FRAMING PEOPLE UP TO STEAL AND TO KILL IF YOU DON'T GIVE??
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by AsawanaDgreat: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Weldon IGP
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Irore: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-igp-bars-detention-for-minor-offences-over-coronavirus
So the IGP knows all this while that police throw people into cell indiscriminately, yet has not done enough to stop it.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Jakumo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
I generously parted with one thousand naira to the police manning several checkpoints recently in beautiful exotic and picturesque downtown Lagos Nigeria, after I had been reliably informed that there now exist a series of special, partially flooded, underground Corona Cells, designed for motorists who fail to pay their "road taxes" on demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by NairaMaster1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Police too don the fear

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Jakumo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
I understand the handshake, otherwise known as "weekend ting", "forward march", "sharp man" or "salute".

E get as e be. Monkey no fine, but him mama love am.

Na condisho, make crayfish bend
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by VenessaMadolo: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
VenessaMadolo:

You know Fulani jihadist herdsmen are mere criminals
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by praktikals2: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Now this is it, the Pandemic will get stronger in coming weeks
Are you normal?
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Kolping: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
The descendants of Cain...

Yenefer:
Israel is honest. This is an airborne virus that the species has not been exposed to. Time to build a “herd immunity”... what is going on here is a ploy by the Babylonians to destroy our little freedom.
This is why the virus situation doesn't seem so real. Seems to me if the situation was so so serious. These politicians would only be trying to figure out how to end the misery, But no, they are continually taking political shots at Each other.
I feel badly for anyone who is getting sick. But the Media and the Babylonians are playing this situation for their benefit and that's dispicable. The Babylonians are using the Corona Virus hysteria, to put the fear of God in our hearts. Whether they will say it or not, they are all dancing with glee behind closed doors over this Virus, it is the best thing that could have ever happened for them. If they can not win fair they will use Chaos and Bring the NWO, they fully intend to leave as much of a mess as possible to be cleaned up. So if no one can clean except them that's where vaccine will come up. That's the end game
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Marcofranz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
There's someone I would like to beat. I would literally go to his house and beat him up. Na minor case so no issue
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by oforjide: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
beer parlor arrest,girlfriend and boyfriend wahala,swagger arrest etc
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
���...... You can begin your own naa, Mr-Wisest.

Let me see your do " litmus paper" whether our obedient police-officers will not detain you when you commit minor offences.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Jakumo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
oforjide:
beer parlor arrest,girlfriend and boyfriend wahala,swagger arrest etc

Swagger arrest na serious matter o. Na Awaiting Trial Cell - Straight !, if you no carry corret amount for hand.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
praktikals2:
Are you normal?
You had better be realistic & stop being emotionally fanatical.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:

But he defined major offenses.

So whatever you don't see in the enumeration of major offenses is taken for granted to be a minor offense.

Shouldn't we think more cleverly sometimes?
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Taciturn1: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

If I were a Pastor Adeboye or a Bishop Oyedepo, maybe a Father Mbaka, that which you call "imagination" would have sound more to you like a prophecy, uhn?

You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but if you want reliable updates concerning what is to come amidst the epidemic chaos. Tune in to my views about what to expect in coming days. Shalom.
You are just a fear monger. The virus can't spread in high temperature weather. The recent Nigerian to Nigerian transmissions may have been aided by an air conditioner.

Public infection should remain low, in the coming weeks. People just need to observe proper hand washing and avoid close contact with the sick.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by crackhouse(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
beating of wife
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Osonddu: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
That's a good development

We the people of Abia State are happy for IGP, he is a good man for making this speech

Nigeria is moving forward as expected
CoronaVirus is not in all the States in Nigeria, except for some States in the South West, if you know you know.

God bless IGP
God bless Abia State
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Taciturn1:
You are just a fear monger. The virus can't spread in high temperature weather. The recent Nigerian to Nigerian transmissions may have been aided by an air conditioner.

Public infection should remain low, in the coming weeks. People just need to observe proper hand washing and avoid close contact with the sick.

Alright
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by crackhouse(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

You had better be realistic & stop being emotionally fanatical.
English.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
crackhouse:
English.
That's your problem, not mine.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Germi9: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
You say wetin ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.