Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus (30839 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good smiley
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Jabioro: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
The minister of Justice,the commissioners of Justice and law officers are to do the needful to all prison yards ..
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by DModeCntStopMe: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
Let the minor offenses begin.

You are a suspect!

You just stole my thought

You just committed a major offence

Oya, where are those guys in black who always deceive us that they are our friends food don land.

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by speaktome(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Emmanuel226:
dat three times u call me,na d three more weeks for coronavirus go last for d world wink
Abeg Make am 3 days nah
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
let's hope they are not up to something.

though, it is a good move. but, I don't have a single droplet of trust in NPF generally.

1 Like

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
They said this and didn't even define " minor offense". Wait till someone offends

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by praktikals2: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:

You had better be realistic & stop being emotionally fanatical.
Be careful what you wish for
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Greatzeus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
How minor is minor Police will start releasing arm robbers and criminals who can bribe their way through, calling it minor. Is it not NPF again
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by ToyinDipo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Something good finally came out of Corona
Let's run the street, with petty crimes
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by femixville(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Israel is honest. This is an airborne virus that the species has not been exposed to. Time to build a “herd immunity”... what is going on here is a ploy by the Babylonians to destroy our little freedom.
This is why the virus situation doesn't seem so real. Seems to me if the situation was so so serious. These politicians would only be trying to figure out how to end the misery, But no, they are continually taking political shots at Each other.
I feel badly for anyone who is getting sick. But the Media and the Babylonians are playing this situation for their benefit and that's dispicable. The Babylonians are using the Corona Virus hysteria, to put the fear of God in our hearts. Whether they will say it or not, they are all dancing with glee behind closed doors over this Virus, it is the best thing that could have ever happened for them. If they can not win fair they will use Chaos and Bring the NWO, they fully intend to leave as much of a mess as possible to be cleaned up. So if no one can clean except them that's where vaccine will come up. That's the end game

absolutely right..
they want the world to subject to them by all means, see them as if theyre the messiah that can save humanity..,but devil is always a liar, nothing good comes from him, I mean nothing..
he gives what you think is good, and collect every other better things from you..

the plan is the virus, when world war can't really happen cos people are more enlightened to oppose it, so they av to use other means to destroy which is what the world is facing presently.. so as to Mke the world go on their kneel or surrender to them. but God is ahead of them.. very much..
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by tomzyELNINO: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Minor offenses like hate speech
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Ezennwa(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osonddu:
That's a good development

We the people of Abia State are happy for IGP, he is a good man for making this speech

Nigeria is moving forward as expected
CoronaVirus is not in all the States in Nigeria, except for some States in the South West, if you know you know.

God bless IGP
God bless Abia State
God bless Nigeria
hahahaha grin grin you are very funny

1 Like

Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by MuttleyLaff: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Israel is honest. This is an airborne virus that the species has not been exposed to. Time to build a “herd immunity”...

what is going on here is a ploy by the Babylonians to destroy our little freedom.
This is why the virus situation doesn't seem so real. Seems to me if the situation was so so serious. These politicians would only be trying to figure out how to end the misery, But no, they are continually taking political shots at Each other.

I feel badly for anyone who is getting sick. But the Media and the Babylonians are playing this situation for their benefit and that's dispicable. The Babylonians are using the Corona Virus hysteria, to put the fear of God in our hearts.

Whether they will say it or not, they are all dancing with glee behind closed doors over this Virus, it is the best thing that could have ever happened for them. If they can not win fair they will use Chaos and Bring the NWO, they fully intend to leave as much of a mess as possible to be cleaned up. So if no one can clean except them that's where vaccine will come up. That's the end game.

MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s4/images/MuttleyInfoConfusedOverload.gif[/img]
Dont be confused. Coronavirus (i.e. COVID-19) is not the first, nor is it going to be last virus. Prior to COVID-19, we've had the Spanish flu, the Russian flu etcetera with higher mortality rate than what COVID-19 currently has inflicted and we survived it.

We will survive COVID-19 too, already vaccines, which I wouldnt personally recommend any smart person take, are coming up. Today the POTUS announced that chloroquinne, an anti-malaria drugs, apparently cures COVID-19

You're missing the lesson to learn and bigger picture of COVID-19, which is the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, lol. frosbel2 There really isnt anything sacrosanct in the cathedrals, in the megabowl church physical buildings, the amphitheatres, the etcetera lol.
Crisis gives birth to new leaders, lol.

Yenefer, I liked your Buddha signature text, though I'll rather opt for the tranquil sage remains unconcerned untroubled, lol

Yenefer, it's not the end game yet at all, rather, it right now, is a waiting game, lol. Why not go research Yenefer, who already owns The Corona Virus Patent, PirBright, lol
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by johnson4nosa(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
9ja police is a joke, just try commit any ofence then you will know its not Minnor ofence
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by executive12: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Audacious19:
Shoptheft here i come, shey this niggas no wan collect my money for hand nah tray and serve myself they been wan do me. Sharp payback time

I guess you have never heard of jungle justice. Go ahead and shoplift then.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by emerged01(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Define Minor Offences first grin
grin
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by foreshore(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Aammee77: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legalise now!
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Tag14: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
ignis:
Let the minor offenses begin.

Oga has spoken again. Will the boys obey?

Oga has been saying that bail is free and he keeps emphasizing it. Infact it is written everywhere in and around every police station that "BAIL IS FREE". But is bail actually free?

Its free oga .

Just that people don't want the stress of going to court to process bail .

Every country detains people until the come up with bail papers .

Na we start to press small tin for dem hand ,so it cont like that
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Sultty(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mission Impossible just sneeze they will still detain u for spreading Corona/ebola and use u chop for ball
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by Emmanuel226(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
speaktome:

Abeg Make am 3 days nah
unless u go call me again wink
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many still takes the Pandemic as a joke or some propaganda.

I agree with you, it is a joke to them. Only if they knew what is coming in the next three weeks.

Now this is it, the Pandemic will get stronger in coming weeks that Government will have no need to plead with the people to sit @ home. The damage coming on the way will be bigger than that of a Tsunami. By then, majority offenses will be online attacks on the Government.

The storm is coming! Imagine Italy recording over 700 deaths in a single day!
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
maasoap:

I agree with you, it is a joke to them. Only if they knew what is coming in the next three weeks.

The storm is coming! Imagine Italy recording over 700 deaths in a single day!

The happenings in advanced countries like Italy is a call for 3rd world countries like Nigeria to be cautious. No need to panic, we only increase our hygiene & stay safe.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by realstars: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do This Corona Realy Come To Turn Things Around? Things Are Going Different Way This Days.
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by box795: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by mummycommander(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
like my slapping u for no reason
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by kaima1984(f): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
AroOkigbo:
slapping your troublesome neighbor grin grin
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by kaima1984(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Many still takes the Pandemic as a joke or some propaganda.

Now this is it, the Pandemic will get stronger in coming weeks that Government will have no need to plead with the people to sit @ home. The damage coming on the way will be bigger than that of a Tsunami. By then, majority offenses will be online attacks on the Government.
I reject it on behalf of Nigerians
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by box515: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: IGP Bars Detention For Minor Offences Over Coronavirus by SouthNigerian: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
kaima1984:
I reject it on behalf of Nigerians
I laff in rejection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich: Chelsea's Owner Asked To Speak With Russia By Ukraine / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.