Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) (11450 Views)

How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Top 3 Most Digital Local Government Areas In Cross River State / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2020
Do you #topup your #mobile with Quppy That’s how to do it ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/quppyPay/videos/vb.1858362181140544/906967133101436/?type=2&theater
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Folich: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Well, crypto is still a new thing for most people, even after all these years. And people don’t want new things to be just “reasonable”, they want something flamboyant and “cool”, However, sometimes I think that Quppy developers are a bit “too reasonable” when it comes to introducing new features.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Don’t forget to use the #instant #mobile #topup service in over 180 countries in the Quppy app!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Snailgo: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2020
You’ve said yourself that they, probably, decided “not to be stupid”, so they don't rush things. Personally, I think that a feature released a couple of months later is much better than the one released “as soon as possible” that doesn’t work or has some outrageous vulnerabilities. For example, debit card support would be nice, but just imagine all the potential security issues that can appear.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Folich: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Also, I would advise you to pass verification anyway. I was on the fence about it at first too, but the procedure is easy and really quick. I was done in a few minutes. After all, fiat+crypto combo is really handy. I don’t use fiat functionality often, but it’s nice when you can just use one service for everything.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
What stage of disruption is the financial world living now? Just read our research: ➡️➡️➡️ https://medium.com/@quppy/new-disruption-wave-40180af4829c

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Piksel: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Basically, if you want to use both fiat and crypto - you have to pass KYC. There is no platform that work with fiat, doesn’t require verification and has any credibility and reputation at the same time. If there is fiat, but no KYC required - there is something shady behind the scene.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Snailgo: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Well, it all comes down to how much you are willing to throw away. If you’re using a crypto-fiat platform without KYC, you should consider any money you transfer through it lost by default. If everything is fine - that’s a surprise, not a rule.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
How do I find #sort #code for #gbp transfers?
https://www.facebook.com/quppyPay/videos/614165149212946/
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make #international #transfers in #euro and #gbp at #zero #fees with #quppy!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Callsuffer: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
So you get an option to use Quppy with limited functionality, but ignoring KYC. That’s nice. Actually, there is a lot to think about.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2020
No #need to #pay for #zero #amount #accounts with #quppy!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Tutorial: How do I find my SORT code for GBP transfers? ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://medium.com/@quppy/tutorial-how-do-i-find-my-sort-code-for-gbp-transfers-f4d04575bba6

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Piksel: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
I would advise you to pass KYC right away. Features that become available after that are too good to pass on
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Tutorial: How to open your GBP/EUR IBAN account with Quppy?

To open your Quppy IBAN account in GBP/EUR, you should go through the verification procedure.

During this procedure you will be asked to submit one the following valid ID documents (passport, ID card, driving license):

- ID document with all your data written in latin letters;
- information about this document and your citizenship;
- photo of this document;
- selfie with this document.

After a successful verification you will immediately be able to create up to three GBP/EUR IBANs in either “Verification” section or in the“IBAN Accounts” one (press “+” or “Create New Wallet”).

Please note that if you have already successfully passed through the verification procedure at Quppy to open a GBP/EUR IBAN account, you no longer need to pass the verification procedure once again for GBP/EUR IBAN account opening. Simply press “+” in the “IBAN Accounts” section and chose the GBP/EUR currency for your new Quppy IBAN account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWu_XMsGj-s&feature=youtu.be
https://youtu.be/g6vMOOGEinY

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Use Quppy to increase your profit in btc and euro!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2020
We are reducing exchange fees by 20% until the end of August!
Using Quppy you will receive cashback to your balance at the end of the month, do not miss your chance!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Galilos: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Agree, it was definitely worth the hassle. Although, I won’t call Quppy’s KYC “hassle” at all
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Callsuffer: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
So it’s not like on exchanges - give us a dozen photos and documents and we will spend a week with them before answering you
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is the new wave of banking disruption the world is currently living?During the current decade, bank leaders should rethink their aspirations in the light of this new reality we are living and strengthen the core foundation of their financial institutions... ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://medium.com/@quppy/new-disruption-wave-958b29cdfd13

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Folich: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2020
No, nothing like that. The process is quite fast and streamlined.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
FAQ: why is the SEPA transfer cancelled? Very important information for your everyday use!

https://twitter.com/QuppyPay/status/1303648329826533376
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Piksel: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Do not mix “improving” and the “pretending to improve.” The Quppy team adds new features only after thorough testing. Yes, it takes time, but it greatly reduces the risk of bugs.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Malorn: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
I agree, I did not have any glitches. Even small ones.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Malorn: 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
On Twitter, the team began to promote the guide for cases of SEPA transfers cancellation? Has this become a problem recently?
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Meet Quppy at Baltic Sandbox week!

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Piksel: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2020
It is just an addition to the FAQ video collection. From time to time, someone inevitably makes a mistake when making a SEPA transfer.
Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2020
According to world experts, DeFi could become the 2020 defying trend in digital currencies space. While different fintechs are trying to integrate the new concept into their ecosystems and analysts are expecting trending lifecycle as far as its pros and contras, let’s try to understand what DeFi is all about. Read more...

Re: QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) by Quppy: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Excited to become one of the 100 participants of Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp 2021, a 5-day acceleration & crash course for entrepreneurs & startup teams that will take place 20-24 April 2021 in Catalonia, Spain! Organized by @InnMind & @DraperUniversity this event is expected to bring huge opportunities for my team: mentoring sessions, pitching sessions with investors, networking, unique knowledge and much more during pre-event online activities!

✅Apply to join the Bootcamp here: https://expert.innmind.com/bootcamp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / But Why Are Guys Like This?? / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.