Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For (11455 Views)

Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Alexun(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Timi141: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2020
People will come out and be shouting fear women, who gave them pregnancies in the first place, goats.

Proper sex education is really necessary, in this day and age abstinence has proven to be an ineffective message. Yo avoid more stories that touch, these youths should be properly sensitized on sexual matters
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Chisos! Sango is Lord
Thor is your Lord!
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Gemineye: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2020
What!!!! .
Just the other day one clown opened a thread criticizing Virgins
Who will marry these ones??

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by jeyselassie(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2020
daddytime:
Scary stuff.

Na person go marry these Delilahs put for house so oh.

May God have mercy on us all.
daddytime you're talking. You know if any babe do abortion for you?
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Korllami007:
One of the best things that'll happen to a man is to marry a virgin.
A guy will be giving a girl head and he will be hearing the cries of dead babies from numerous abortions.

They are now using kitchen utensils to abort babies.

They no longer use hoes, they now use kitchen utensils.. useless sex objects
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2020
rosemary21:
This is really pathetic,we have heard it all.i have very big fear for my future daughters,this is getting more and more scary but I shaa have started praying for them now even before I marry and conceive them.God please answer my prayers for them.amen

Hope your sins won't visit then
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by gnykelly(m): 5:20am On Mar 23, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Fast forward to years later and aunty will now be blaming God for not giving her a child after 5 years of marriage. Local man has seen this one and is weak angry

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

and the unfortunate husband will be running up and down to make her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by saraevana243: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by IIzzyy(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
It aren't as bad as this

https:///33G1o1q
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by PropertyBuying(f): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2020
durubrian:
Primates, we are capable of utilizing tools.
Lol... But no hears/reads all these wey no go fear o. What a myriad of revelations!

If interested in any of our property buying services (House or land), please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2020
grin

Jehovah.

This one wound me.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Skinnienigga(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Timi141:
People will come out and be shouting fear women, who gave them pregnancies in the first place, goats.

Proper sex education is really necessary, in this day and age abstinence has proven to be an ineffective message. Yo avoid more stories that touch, these youths should be properly sensitized on sexual matters

Were they forced or raped? The simple answer is no. Many of them already knew the implications of sex before having it jare.

From the few tales I heard back then in school, I have always been careful of any FGGC or FGC girl from year 2000 - 2009 set. Many of them have seen and done things o.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Kingluqman(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2020
If Buhari hear this, he will be shocked walahi!! grin
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
What?!!! What did I read? My eyes are pinched o!

Ladies have too many mysteries unknown and unsearchable to guys as they have no end. No wonder Solomon's final conclusion is "fear them, run for your life."

Guys, mark their handles, names, profile pics, school names and sets, etc....

They are expo scanners to your current or intending dates.

I never enter marriage and them dey feed us with these horrible feeds, and my heart dey do "gbish gbish." God help us!
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by TheGreatIYANU: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Nnaabros:
Feels painful just reading it.

Lol your image is hilarious!
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
The price I pay for learning how to read.. Anyway I can unsee this
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Malawian(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
Na rice we been dey use am cook for school that year, even one of my hostel mate use am cook soup, but the abortion one weak me. women!! the things they have gone through!
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by pacespot(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Evil nefarious things tend to be very popular with Nigerians, the fact that the boiler could enter that place shows how messed up they already are.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Men forming holier-than-thou attitude in this thread is hilarious, to be honest.
As if the girls got themselves pregnant or is it not these men that got them pregnant and ended up dumping then because they know the kind of trouble they would get into if the world know that they got a secondary school student pregnant.

I'm not a supporter of abortions, but what do you expect an ignorant, pregnant and teenage secondary school girl to save her face?
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Brunicekid(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Korllami007:
One of the best things that'll happen to a man is to marry a virgin.
A guy will be giving a girl head and he will be hearing the cries of dead babies from numerous abortions.

They are now using kitchen utensils to abort babies.
Jesus....Take control!!!

Very saddening news.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Unelephantable:
Men forming holier-than-thou attitude in this thread is hilarious, to be honest.
As if the girls got themselves pregnant or is it not these men that got them pregnant and ended up dumping then because they know the kind of trouble they would get into if the world know that they got a secondary school student pregnant.

I'm not a supporter of abortions, but what do you expect an ignorant, pregnant and teenage secondary school girl to save her face?
What's innocent about a teenage, pregnant, ring boiler using farm tool?.. Kip deceiving urself, as usual it's not the ladies fault.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nmezor(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nawa ring boiler too, that's serious sad. I have heard about iron hangers though... Such Chic's that indulge in this acts get mind sha undecided undecided why HV unprotected sex in the first place if you can't bear the consequences?
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Joshqwerty: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jamb utme 2020 candidates,with result witheld,result not yet out,poor result for upgrading or any other related issues pertaining to this year jamb..call/message Admin Richard +2347026579006
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
JESUS CHRIST shocked shocked

wetin chinedu no go see for warehouse

The 2cm part really got us.

End of the world is here already!!

Angel Gabriel, blow the trumpet bikoooooo

1 Share

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by jboixxx: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
movingclouds:

No think this thing too much my guy... Nigeria's condition alone is draining the blood, don't add this to it
My brother, I just "tired" for this case o.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Totilopussylick(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
I didn’t read it cheesy grin
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Unelephantable:

Stop using "holier than thou" phrase here

Boiling ring , Inside Vagina!!!

Illiterate ladies with viable business ventures are far better than all these wild school girls with misplaced priorities..

They passed through education but never got educated at all!!!

How can a sensible lady put boiling ring inside her Vagina and switch it on for a second??

What kind of insanity is that?? Their parents are very unfortunate to have scoundrels masquerading as female children!!!
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Careless, reckless and stupid
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jamesrock:
JESUS, ur second coming is long enough
he isn't coming anytime soon.
read your Bibles...
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Oh!! God!!! How do I unsee this cry
lol.... I have an unsee eyedrop.
do you need?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Post Ume Out! / OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.