Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For (11462 Views)

Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am not surprised.
right from my sec school days, I have heard of various methods of abortions especially the aspect of using tools like iron hangers, buckets and the likes.
Are they to be blamed? perhaps a few of them.
let's look at it closely.
1. if you're in your late 20s and you're still addicted to things(smoking, drinking, fornication etc) it's was as a result vof peer pressure.
2. many times we know somethings are wrong but we still go ahead to try them out. That's because, the teenage stage of our lives is filled with Testosterone and oestrogen. so much that even if our parents tells us something is wrong, we never listen to them.
3. we prefer the company of our friends to our parents because our parents are outdated and not in Vogue.
4. we think only of the present moment and not of the future.
5. Teenage years was Bliss.... but mine was pathetic, I was locked up in a cage. don't ask me why..
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
eni4real:
Stop using "holier than thou" phrase here

Boiling ring , Inside Vagina!!!

Illiterate ladies with viable business ventures are far better than all these wild school girls with misplaced priorities..

They passed through education but never got educated at all!!!

How can a sensible lady put boiling ring inside her Vagina and switch it on for a second??

What kind of insanity is that?? Their parents are very unfortunate to have scoundrels masquerading as female children!!!

Okay.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Jamesrock(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

he isn't coming anytime soon.
read your Bibles...

Dammmmmnnnnnn
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mrpsly247:

What's innocent about a teenage, pregnant, ring boiler using farm tool?.. Kip deceiving urself, as usual it's not the ladies fault.

Point of correction, I did not call them innocent, I called them ignorant.
And I did not imply that the ladies have no fault, my point is that it's is not just the ladies' fault, the men that got them pregnant should have a share of the blame.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Unelephantable:

Point of correction, I did not call them innocent, I called them ignorant.
And I did not imply that the ladies have no fault, my point is that it's is not just the ladies' fault, the men that got them pregnant should have a share of the blame.

What's ignorant about a teenage, pregnant, ring boiler using farm tool?.. Kip deceiving urself, as usual it's not the ladies fault.
Our society was built on certain values which posits different roles for each of the genders, ur tone implies that u're not after correcting the ills of either the males or females. You Women do not really hate or just dispise men, u want to be men..

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jamesrock:

Dammmmmnnnnnn
do you need me to proove it to you?
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Jamesrock(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

do you need me to proove it to you?
Feel free
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jamesrock:
Feel free
you're too lazy. read your Bible.
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Jamesrock(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

you're too lazy.
read your Bible.

Lols
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by nazablossom(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

lol.... I have an unsee eyedrop.
do you need?
Lol, sure

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
nazablossom:
Lol, sure
here it is.

Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by nazablossom(f): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
dontrulee:

here it is.

Thank you grin
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Joshqwerty: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Oh! My God... I am so happy today, because my jamb score has been upgraded by Admin Richard, He upgraded my low jamb score from 160 to 250. CALL FOR ANY JAMB PROBLEMS AND TO SECURE YOUR ADMISSION!! You can Contact him on WhatsApp/Call at +2347026579006
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mrpsly247:

What's ignorant about a teenage, pregnant, ring boiler using farm tool?.. Kip deceiving urself, as usual it's not the ladies fault.
Our society was built on certain values which posits different roles for each of the genders, ur tone implies that u're not after correcting the ills of either the males or females. You Women do not really hate or just dispise men, u want to be men..
Okay
Re: Hilarious!!! Look At What A Secondary School Girl Uses Ring Boiler For by dontrulee: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
nazablossom:
Thank you grin
you're welcome Angel. I hope you're beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November / Why Is The English Language Skill Of Nigerian Graduate So Appalling? / Five Good Reasons Why Post Utme Should Not Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.