Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! (659 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by Grange: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2010
I'm is a deep state of chaos and confusion. I'm a Jehovah's Witness but in deeply in love and engaged to a Roman Catholic. I recently informed my staunch Jehovah's Witness parents and in the heated conversation and disagreement that followed, both of my parents disagreed and my mum actually fainted immediately after because she was deeply disappointed. We frantically ran around and resuscitated her. I'm now in a serious dilemma as to my next line of action. I'm so confused. I love my mum and I love my girl too. What should I do?
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by omega25red(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2010
you have to let them know that you actually really care for the lady and give them time to come around.

what are your intentions for the girlfriend? did you mention it to your parents because you were thinking marriage? mostly how does the girlfriend feel about you being jehova's witness? are her parents aware of your relationship?
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by 190: 2:24am On Dec 27, 2010
Damn it, why would Nigerians stop been so backward in what ever they are doing

Ask your mom is God is smiling @ the fact that she doesnt want u to get married 2 the woman of ur dreams

Infact tell her you are gonna go ahead and marry that lady if she wants to faint and from there pass on to see God,

Thats her headache, Spill it to her and if she wanna Faint let her FAINT, she would Wake up when she's done!! angry angry angry angry

JeHovah witness my Black backside!!
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by 190: 2:28am On Dec 27, 2010
And warn her if she tries 2 go behind you and ward your wife off

You would lie her down on the bed and FLOG the Jehovah out of her nyash with raw fresh COW koboko!!

I hate when people take religion 2 the roots, Even Beyond how God wants it to be,

so you are entitled to only witness fellows all your life cos your parents choosed 2 follow that church!!

Rubbish, and go 2 that church that is planting rubbish doctrines into heads of old good people and warn them to back off you and your

parent's case else you burn that church down and put cotton wool in your ears when your dad talks,

go ahead and marry that lady, in a couple of years time they would love you and your kids as they would have no choice!!

Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by freecocoa(f): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2010
Sit your folks down and talk to them,(but sure a bucket of water is at hand when u do so)tell them its one God afterall,i don't see why they should object,what if she's a muslim wetin dem 4 do?let them relax o.
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by 190: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^You get time dey xplain!! angry angry angry
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
@poster
very simple, you make a decision and live with its consequences!
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by livedit(f): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
I'm assuming you are serious about your girlfriend. Like freecocoa mentioned, you will definitely need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with them. Let them know how you truly feel about this woman. If you truly feel in your heart that she is the one, I say stay with her. Again, this is YOUR life! Everyone has choices. If they can't respect your choice then, that's on them. I'm sure they have done things in their life that "others" didn't approve of. As long as you go to them respectfully, hear them out and have a open mind and then express to them your true feelings and intentions you have for this lady. As loving and supporting parents (as they should be) they should respect your decision and let you live your life rather they agree with what you doing or not. The only person that will be held responsible for your decision is you and her. Not your parents.

At some point in our lives, we all are going to do or say something our parents or love one's don't agree with or approve of. But they should not love you any less or try to push their way of life/decisions on you. You just pray for them and move on. So if it don't work out between you and your woman, God forbid, then at least you can't blame anyone else for your mistake. You live and learn and move on. I would suggest that they at least take the time to get to know her first before they judge her and write her off. I know all they want is the best for you, but they have to realize that you ARE an adult and make your own decision(s) about your future.

What boils down now at this point is how important your woman is to you. Be sure of your feelings first. If you decide your woman is that important and you see yourself in a long term relationship, then this something you want to tackle NOW before you go any further.
Re: Please Help, My Mom Or My Girl? I Love Em Both! by oyinbogirl(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Love Her Any More! / Is This How Love Functions? / True Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.