Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78320 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Age range is 30-35.. I ain't telling you ma exact age grin
Shocking, right?
Lemme tell you a story.
I was lost and confused for most of my life. I had big dreams since when I was little, but I was unserious and I toasted anything in a skirt (as far she's fine sha tongue). I was an extreme introvert and I tried to impress everybody.
So, I sat down during my 200L and thought about my life hard. I decided to straighten things out. I knew I'd have to sacrifice my old life. I began working towards my dreams. I read a lot of books about all walks of life. I learnt 5 programming languages frequently. I gained a lot of certificates. I applied for online courses. I became an ethical hacker. I attended internship programs. I was also an online Harvard student. I read about the blockchain business and proper investment.... and so on.
During this time, I didn't have time for most things university students engage in.
Also, I discovered how 'meaningless' most of them are.
"These things don't add anything to my life", I said.
I became distant from all my old friends, I hardly went out to anywhere and I kept on polishing myself over and over. I threw away all those limitations. I also 'disliked' the streets and I 'disliked' the word 'hustle'. That was another batch of fuel for me.

Trust my guys na grin. They disturbed me a lot. I was basically the 'freshest' guy. Then suddenly, I changed overnight. Eventually, the frustrated people started calling me a 'dead guy'.
Don't get me wrong, I was still fresh and se.xy (fine, fair Bobo like me grin) but I wasn't among 'them' anymore.
Today, I'm glad I made that decision.
My dreams have been fulfilled, so now I can kick back and relax grin.
That new life has been imprinted on me and I have enjoyed it ever since. There are times, I prefer a cup of hot tea to se.x (sometimes o grin).
If I continued on that path, I for don get like 400 body count cool.
But at the end, it can't be written in my CV and nothing will be added to my life, as well. I will graduate with my unserious pass and go and struggle for the average 9ja life.
My last straffing was a one-night stand 3 years ago when I traveled out smiley
You have lived a charmed life. I actually thought you're like 26/27. grin

The good thing is you're mature and you learned quickly that many of life's pleasures are empty and transient.

So you have been celibate for three years counting? This is surprising in this highly sexual age. Kudos. More iron to your loins smiley kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

You will blush harder when I'm done with ya grin grin grin
Guy siddon jor. Secondary virgin like you cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

The good thing is you're mature and you learned quickly that many of life's pleasures are empty and transient.
Certainly.
So you have been celibate for three years counting? This is surprising in this highly sexual age. Kudos. More iron to your loins smiley kiss
Yes o. Don't mind my unique @ss wink
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
izzou:

Both of you should date please angry
Me and my sweetheart DriggityDre. See below smiley

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Guy siddon jor. Secondary virgin like you cheesy
Chai. I have suffered. At least I no be public toilet naa.

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Me and my sweetheart DriggityDre brother. See below smiley
No be me be that o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Chai. I have suffered. At least I no be public toilet naa.
I'm just teasing you jare. My dear you should be proud of yourself. There are so few men like you our there o smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Certainly.

Yes o. Don't mind my unique @ss wink
kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

No be me be that o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tah, don't be shy. You are so African!! cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Tah, don't be shy. You are so African!! cheesy
I am an extremely handsome African o. Fine boys still dey grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm just teasing you jare. My dear you should be proud of yourself. There are so few men like you our there o smiley
Awwnnn.. Thanks love smiley

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

I am an extremely handsome African o. Fine boys still dey grin
Are you serious?? Eheeeen, tell me something!! cheesy

Are you the one on your dp?
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you serious?? Eheeeen,tell me something!! cheesy

Are you the one on your dp?
Maybeeeee.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Maybeeeee.. lipsrsealed
Don't be coy. Is that a yes or no? wink
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't be coy. Is that a yes or no? wink
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Yes. But I changed the filter to 'pure' and it ended up looking slightly bright. I will take another photo when I go out, maybe with my face this time smiley

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Yes. But I changed the filter to 'pure' and it ended up looking slightly bright. I will take another photo when I go out, maybe with my face this time smiley
Oh I would love that smiley

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre, here is mine, also without the face

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh I would love that smiley
I know you would tongue grin
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
DriggityDre, here is mine, also without the face
You ehn grin grin grin
Female writers are known to be HOT - Andre, 2020.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

You ehn grin grin grin
Female writers are known to be HOT - Andre, 2020.
I'm serious. That's me o
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm serious. That's me o
Iffah hear grin
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre, jokes aside, this is me. Note the glasses

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
DriggityDre, jokes aside, this is me. Note the glasses
Gerdamit! It is well with you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Gerdamit! It is well with you grin grin grin
It is well with all of us! cheesy

Why don't you want to believe this bespectacled lady is me?
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Why don't you want to believe this bespectacled lady is me?
I don't know. I can sense it. Plus that my theory about female writers. Plus I've seen a photo somewhere (don't remember) of your hands holding a book. Your nails depict you as the se.xy type.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
, jokes aside, this is me. Note the glasses

undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

I don't know. I can sense it. Plus that my theory about female writers. Plus I've seen a photo somewhere (don't remember) of your hands holding a book. Your nails depict you as the se.xy type.
Lol. Since when the fingernails depict sexiness? smiley

Beauty is subjective and i find this lass very pretty. Flexible, pretty and bold wink
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
izzou:

undecided undecided
Yes, darling, that is me. Seriously
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Since when the fingernails depict sexiness? smiley

Just one of my theories grin
Beauty is subjective and i find this lass very pretty. Flexible, pretty and bold wink
The bolded is an added advantage wink grin
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Just one of my theories grin

The bolded is an added advantage wink grin
That level wink

Now do you believe me? wink wink
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

That level wink. Now do you believe me? wink wink
Haha. Yes! grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Haha. Yes! grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.