Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78309 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by chukwunweikeemi(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2020
what we are experiencing is a political pandemic and not a medical emergency.The world over governments leaders have agreed to lie that there is a virus spreading exponentially and killing people.They are doing this for a group of rich and powerful people who think the earth's population needs a drastic reduction The media keeps overstating the numbers of confirmed cases so as to justify the inhumane and insane lockdown aimed at destroying the global economy.Life may be tougher after the pandemic with increasing unemployment
rates,but we the people are greater and mightier than our enemies and ,and together
we will overcome.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:

For years he was stalking me around from thread to thread but I dealt with him at each turn. One day, he created a thread that with a female username (I think Cheers001) where he said he was leaving Nairaland because the moderators were hot on him for being a troublemaker . Do you know that forum owner, Seun_ came to the thread and said, and I quote verbatim: "Good riddance to bad rubbish" because everyone was fed up. I think that's where he posted the screenshot for the first time sef. Lol.

A year later I became a supermoderator briefly and during that period I used the opportunity to ban every single username he had for troublemaking. He stayed away from Nairaland during that time because I was all over him. Anywhere he makes trouble, I appear with my stick and whop his ass. Hahahaha! He was so pained.

I later resigned in July 2015, although he insists I was sacked. Lol. I have told him to mail the forum owner to retrieve the so called sack notice, present my sack letter or show proof that I was sacked but he can't because he desperately wants to believe I 'failed'. I think it makes him sleep better at night. Hahahaha! cheesy

After I left the position, he started stalking me afresh. Thread to thread. That's how he discovered the movies thread because he followed me there (remember his usual haunt was the Religion section). Anywhere I go he makes it his business to whip up sentiments against me because he feels he is 'karma'. Karma on an online forum?? Does that even make sense to you? undecided

I took a step back and paused when I discovered that as at 2015 he was still an undergraduate. I was embarrassed. So all these while I've been locking horns with someone likely younger than my youngest brother? embarassed Chai, e pain me.

I also realized he has a deep seated psychological problem that hasn't been addressed. Jokes apart, this dude has some serious issues.

That was when I followed the advice of a friend here and began reporting him to mods to handle.

Why am I telling you these? I'm telling you because I don't want you to get too comfy on that thread because it is filled with toxic and senseless people who allow themselves to be manipulated by that psycho, and trust me, he is the master of manipulation. He knocks people's heads together and when it backfires, he is always the first to form victim.

There's a user, Koice who learn the hard way. Logicboy used some personal info the guy dropped about himself against him (Koice) because he wanted to score cheap points. That's what he does. He will use what you write about yourself against you and then later act like he did nothing wrong. Such a vile creature.

No one is a saint on that thread. Be careful how you jawjaw with them.
this sounds like Imustsurvive aka Quietly
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by whitelotus: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol....how did I miss this thread where driggitydre and ishilove were discussing me over many pages?

Anyhoo, Driggitydre ended up backstabbing ishilove and on my side. grin grin grin grin

Who's the psycho now? wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
whitelotus:
Lol....how did I miss this thread where driggitydre and ishilove were discussing me over many pages?

Anyhoo, Driggitydre ended up backstabbing ishilove and on my side. grin grin grin grin

Who's the psycho now? wink
Driggity, apparently. At least with all your nonsense you have never accused me of stalking you in guest mode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by whitelotus: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Driggity, apparently. At least with all your nonsense you have never accused me of stalking you in guest mode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.