Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78299 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by SmartMen: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2020
femixville:

What are they talking about what are you saying..
If you think only what you're thought in the uni is only what life is all about, you're bound to live clueless..
There are some facts you should take your life time to research on., do you think me saying somethings and the person posting will just go on surface reading and post shit online here.. I research, I do that deeply, I don't believe in media shitz, I run my research and get my facts..
Deep things are going on in this world and you and many others are sleeping to the truth of it.. I pray you live to see the truth manifesting before your eyes..
Oga, calm down. to burst your bubbles, a solution has been found and sincerely speaking, after this phase, CHINA should be dealt with.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Debaks1: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2020
ityP:

There is no panic because it isn't a novel illness and it isn't extremely contagious as corona virus. Also, there is a cure for it unlike this virus. The mortality rate maybe very low at 2% but with the ease of contagion, if about half the population of the world (3.5 billion persons) come down with the virus, 2% mortality rate translates to 70 million deaths. If that isn't a cause for panic, I don't know what is

In d worst case scenario 70million death can get to 200million or more if you throw panic into the mix....
Do the needful... Stay indoors... Wash your hands..
Play with you dogs..and enjoy the holidays as much as you can...
It'll pass..
God willing we will be here afterwards..
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ityP(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Debaks1:

In d worst case scenario 70million death can get to 200million or more if you throw panic into the mix....
Do the needful... Stay indoors... Wash your hands..
Play with you dogs..and enjoy the holidays as much as you can...
It'll pass..
God willing we will be here afterwards..

At least, when the panic heightens, it will force people to take the pandemic seriously and stay indoors
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

LOL. It is because I have sense that I realize panicking and acting in frenzy would do me absolutely no good. The people who out of fear went to start consuming chloroquine are the ones who have sense, abi? Or the ones who keep forwarding all manner of broadcast messages, verified or not, are the ones who have sense, right?
I haven’t stepped out of my compound since Friday, well largely because I had no pressing reason to.... I have two bottles of sanitizers... I have my vitamins and take lots of water... But I’m not doing any of these things out of fear, but only because wisdom is profitable to direct. I had a very important function to attend on Thursday last week, and I went for it! cheesy I didn’t go on a shopping spree buying things in excessive quantities. But if it looks like the malls will be locked down, I’ll go for basic shopping. I don’t watch CNN, I don’t watch all those unverified videos and listen to the voice notes people are spreading like flu. What’s all the fear all about? I mean, what the heck!
Maybe you should watch CNN more.
No one needs to panic, but this thing is serious as you know so downplaying the virus because of its low fatality rate. Don't feel invincible just yet! There's talk of it mutating. Also most of the dead are the elderly and people with underlying health issues and I'm sure there's some old folk you care about. Rather be careful, than being cocky.
Sorry I was rude sha.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by bigpicture001: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:
The official Twitter account of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the number of COVID 19 cases in the country is now thirty. The index case and his contact have thankfully recovered and have been discharged.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1241768200653672452

Ishilove...I just got dumped by my gf cuz of my last post to you...well not your fault....

Sh is just looking for a way since
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
bigpicture001:

Ishilove...I just got dumped by my gf cuz of my last post to you...well not your fault....

Sh is just looking for a way since
Sorry about that. When a person is looking for an excuse to end a relationship the flimsiest reason will suffice.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by bigpicture001: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Sorry about that. When a person is looking for an excuse to end a relationship the flimsiest reason will suffice.

Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

??
grin. I modified then, to chase off stalkers. But it seems that wasn't possible when you are close to a celebrity.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

grin. I modified then, to chase off stalkers. But it seems that wasn't possible when you are close to a celebrity.
Nothing like celebrity.

Let me give you a brief history:

Logicboy, aka Macdontstop or whatever, is what you call a 'militant atheist' and his playground was the Religion section. Before I knew him as well as I do now, I was always sorry for him whenever intelligent Christians bashed him and exposed him for the infantile dunderhead he is. One day, when he was receiving it really hot as usual, I sent him a PM with the intention of advising him to just exit the thread so that the bashing will stop. Why did i do that?

1) We are both from Delta state so I had a misguided sense of kinship with him.
2) He reminded me a bit of my youngest brother, sans the atheist part.

He never replied the PM and I promptly forgot about it. Later on I began to notice that his obnoxiousness was not as a result of youthful exuberance but as a result of having a naturally vile, malicious and toxic nature. He loves nothing more than knocking people's heads together and backstabbing people who make the mistake of coming close to him. He had a friend then, an atheist called Muskeeto who sent me a message offline that Logicboy is a very terrible individual and he had to break off ties with him.

Things came to a head sometime in 2013.

To be contd
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Nothing like celebrity.

Let me give you a brief history:

Logicboy, aka Macdontstop or whatever, is what you call a 'militant atheist' and his playground was the Religion section. Before I knew him...
Things came to a head sometime in 2013.

To be contd
Wawu shocked.. Now I get the stalking part. Chai. You are trying embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

There's a thread in the religion section for chatting. It's called the Non-Christian Chatbox. This thread is for Non-Christians and it was crated by the Religion section mod back then, a guy called Obadiah777 who was my friend on and offline. This thread was lying fallow for weeks so I, Obadiah and some other Christians decided to clown around the thread. Na so Logicboy, Oloriburuku omo ale started fuming and foaming at the mouth. We ignored him because everyone was having fun but as he is naturally an attention hog, he took things further by hurling insults at me in particular. At first I ignored thinking he was joking, but when I realised he wasn't, I gave it back to him fire for fire. Mind you we had had no issues prior to this day so I was taken aback by the vitriol.

After that day he declared war on me, and trust me, Ishilove back then was jaguda. One man come before me, 100 men will fall by the time I'm finished. It got to a stage he went around insinuating that I had PMed him with the intention of asking him out. Me that I have even forgotten I sent him a message at first denied it, but when he showed a screenshot of the PM request , that's when I remembered. Do you know he was posting that screenshots for ages. LMAAAAAAOO!
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Wawu shocked.. Now I get the stalking part. Chai. You are trying embarassed
Wait na. I never land grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

After that day he declared war on me, and trust me, Ishilove back then was jaguda. One man come before me, 100 men will fall by the time I'm finished. It got to a stage he went around insinuating that I had PMed him with the intention of asking him out. Me that I have even forgotten I sent him a message at first denied it, but when he showed a screenshot of the PM request , that's when I remembered. Do you know he was posting that screenshots for ages. LMAAAAAAOO!
You strong o. An average Nairalander would have de-activated by now.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Wait na. I never land grin
Lol. Understood
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:
lipsrsealed
For years he was stalking me around from thread to thread but I dealt with him at each turn. One day, he created a thread that with a female username (I think Cheers001) where he said he was leaving Nairaland because the moderators were hot on him for being a troublemaker. Do you know that forum owner, Seun_ came to the thread and said, and I quote verbatim: "Good riddance to bad rubbish" because everyone was fed up. I think that's where he posted the screenshot for the first time sef. Lol.

A year later I became a supermoderator briefly and during that period I used the opportunity to ban every single username he had for troublemaking. He stayed away from Nairaland during that time because I was all over him. Anywhere he makes trouble, I appear with my stick and whop his ass. Hahahaha! He was so pained.

I later resigned in July 2015, although he insists I was sacked. Lol. I have told him to mail the forum owner to retrieve the so called sack notice, present my sack letter or show proof that I was sacked but he can't because he desperately wants to believe I 'failed'. I think it makes him sleep better at night. Hahahaha! cheesy

After I left the position, he started stalking me afresh. Thread to thread. That's how he discovered the movies thread because he followed me there (remember his usual haunt was the Religion section). Anywhere I go he makes it his business to whip up sentiments against me because he feels he is 'karma'. Karma on an online forum?? Does that even make sense to you? undecided

I took a step back and paused when I discovered that as at 2015 he was still an undergraduate. I was embarrassed. So all these while I've been locking horns with someone likely younger than my youngest brother? embarassed Chai, e pain me.

I also realized he has a deep seated psychological problem that hasn't been addressed. Jokes apart, this dude has some serious issues.

That was when I followed the advice of a friend here and began reporting him to mods to handle.

Why am I telling you these? I'm telling you because I don't want you to get too comfy on that thread because it is filled with toxic and senseless people who allow themselves to be manipulated by that psycho, and trust me, he is the master of manipulation. He knocks people's heads together and when it backfires, he is always the first to form victim.

There's a user, Koice who learn the hard way. Logicboy used some personal info the guy dropped about himself against him (Koice) because he wanted to score cheap points. That's what he does. He will use what you write about yourself against you and then later act like he did nothing wrong. Such a vile creature.

No one is a saint on that thread. Be careful how you jawjaw with them.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

You strong o. An average Nairalander would have de-activated by now.
Thank God you said 'average' grin

Anyone that gets close to me is automatically on his watchlist. I have a couple of pals who know what a douchebag he is and come to my defence when he starts his rubbish. He labelled those ones 'pantysniffers' and encouraged other brainless retards_ to do the same and those ones no kuku get sense. They followed blindly. Losprince_ was one of his 'followers' before Logicboy taught that one lesson. He now limits his banters with the psycho.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

No one is a saint on that thread. Be careful how you jawjaw with them.
shocked.. Stalking you for years, WTF!. You have experienced NL well o. That period, I just came to check FP news and go offline. LOL, point understood.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Thank God you said 'average' grin
Losprince_ was one of his 'followers' before Logicboy taught that one lesson. He now limits his banters with the psycho.
Jesus shocked. I know there are psychos on this forum but I haven't had to deal with one personally.
Ishi for president ᕦ(Ò_Óˇ)ᕤ.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Jesus shocked. I know there are psychos on this forum but I haven't had to deal with one personally.
Ishi for president ᕦ(Ò_Óˇ)ᕤ.
My dear, NL introduced me to some of the psychos we read about in novels and watch in movies.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

My dear, NL introduced me to some of the psychos we read about in novels and watch in movies.
Na so we see am o. But that Se.un part busted my head. For a calm guy like him, to say that, that means that guy was a popular nuisance. Most of them won't even be better than you in real life.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Na so we see am o. But that Se.un part busted my head. For a calm guy like him, to say that, that means that guy was a popular nuisance. Most of them won't even be better than you in real life.
Unfortunately the thread was deleted when the fighting and the accusations became too much. He somehow turned the thread to be about me after he posted the screenshot of a bloody PM REQUEST. Someone even asked him to open the mail na, since you say she PMed you to ask you out. For where. E no fit.

That guy is beyond despicable. Such a mean, malicious, two-faced, obsessed, despicable trouble maker. I don't know how his family members are coping with him.

Anytime you see the movies thread going to hell, it's because I responded to him. Haven't you noticed when he is shading his mother, not me, he mentions other users so they can join in? Being as senseless as he is, they always join in.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Unfortunately the thread was deleted when the fighting and the accusations became too much. He somehow turned the thread to be about me after he posted the screenshot of a bloody PM REQUEST. Someone even asked him to open the mail na, since you say she PMed you to ask you out. For where. E no fit.

That guy is beyond despicable. Such a mean, malicious, two-faced, obsessed, despicable trouble maker. I don't know how his family members are coping with him.

Anytime you see the movies thread going to hell, it's because I responded to him. Haven't you noticed when he is shading his mother, not me, he mentions other users so they can join in? Being as senseless as he is, they always join in.
Lmao. You go shock say bros na one quiet introvert outside. A lot of these bashers are like that. Except you of course wink

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lmao. You go shock say bros na one quiet introvert outside. A lot of these bashers are like that. Except you of course wink
He is mentally unbalanced

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ishilove:

He is mentally unbalanced
Word! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by DriggityDre: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Hmmm... I've been thinking about this.
Did you notice that the TV/Movie section has been peaceful since my arrival?
Talk about leading by example cool cool
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hmmm... I've been thinking about this.
Did you notice that the TV/Movie section has been peaceful since my arrival?
Talk about leading by example cool cool
Haha. Don't let MacCantstophisancestors hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.