Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities (26202 Views)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / Terrorists Plan To Launch Attack On Ogun Border Communities - SSS / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Benzgang: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

You are really dense

Who told you there is no fuel subsidy

NNPC is still claiming to sell at a loss even at 125 naira

This move is to see that Niger Republic gets subsidized petrol as well.

Mumu Yaribanza!
the guy no get sense.
Just that as oil price has crashed,petroleum products is now cheaper for NNPC to buy thereby making what they spend on subsidy less,not that it is no longer existent.
Maybe they have seen that they can afford to lose this much,which can be considered negligent to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by TylerDurden: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh.

The level of illiteracy is truly high in Nigeria.

People just talk with their brains switched off
[/s]

This was what the NNPC said after ''reducing'' the pump price to 125 per liter
“ These reductions will , therefore , translate to N 125 / litre retail pump price . Despite the obvious cost implication of this immediate adjustment to the corporation , NNPC is delighted to effect this massive reduction of N 20 / litre for the benefit of all Nigerians .”
https://punchng.com/why-we-cant-sell-petrol-at-125-litre-marketers/
There is still subsidy!

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by lonlytroy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Corona breeze working on our politicians
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh.

The level of illiteracy is truly high in Nigeria.

People just talk with their brains switched off

How can olodo without brains,people talk with brain switch
Guess you wrote that with “ dusty brain”

5 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

“ These reductions will , therefore , translate to N 125 / litre retail pump price . Despite the obvious cost implication of this immediate adjustment to the corporation , NNPC is delighted to effect this massive reduction of N 20 / litre for the benefit of all Nigerians .”
There is still subsidy!

Don’t mind those ignorance foes from black mud region.

Don’t mind those ignorant foes from black mud region,
Dia ignorance Is that of stupidity

4 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Home goal.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

There is still subsidy!

This is not subsidy. The international market itself has influenced it. So you feel the government will do that in times like this? No country can be subsidizing in this times.

Except corruption is playing.

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by TylerDurden: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

This is not subsidy. The international market itself has influenced it. So you feel the government will do that in times like this? No country can be subsidizing in this times.

[/s]

Shatap

By the time they fully devalue the naira, you think you will be buying fuel at 125

The NNPC made it clear that they were making accomodations for price reduction in the wake of slump in crude oil pricing.

They even stated clearly that they are still operating a loss in maintaining a lower price regime.

The subsidy is still there!

Wait for your thieving governors to come out and demand for its total removal by next week's reconvened FEC meeting.
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Yakubu088: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some how like this
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Shatap

By the time they fully devalue the naira, you think you will be buying fuel at 125

The NNPC made it clear that they were making accomodations for price reduction in the wake of slump in crude oil pricing.

They even stated clearly that they are still operating a loss in maintaining a lower price regime.

The subsidy is still there!

Wait for your thieving governors to come out and demand for its total removal by next week's reconvened FEC meeting.

Till then.

For now, the status quo remains the same.

You just detest good news born out of genetic traits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by TylerDurden: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Till then.

[/s]

Since 2014 you still never get sense

Make dem dey deceive you dey go

Yaribanza mumu!

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oga talk wetin you know... how do you say nonsense.. like say no be Nigeria we dey

So this is what Switched brain looks like angry

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Queseda: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
I think it's high time Seun removed the "like" and "share" buttons from nairaland. The like and share buttons are the reasons why we have an upsurge in the number of unreasonable comments from users, since the most irrational comments gets the most likes and shares.
This forum will continue to lack quality submissions from its users until that is done.....just check the opening comments to know the weight of crisis we have on this forum just because people want their comments to be 'liked' or 'shared' by their fellow dimwitted users that dominates this forum. It's a shame

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Since 2014 you still never get sense

Make dem dey deceive you dey go

Yaribanza mumu!

Keep hating! It's a norm for your lots

The world has moved past your type. Access to internet is the last link you have to the real world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Khanyisile: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Enough supply to fulanis in chad and Niger republic. Khanyisile

Nigeria is currently been runned by misfits and terrorist sympathizers.

The Federal government needs money now
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Till then.

Oga what’s the good news about this ... to Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Khanyisile:

The Federal government needs money now
Cabals .. not the federal government

Federal government has money .. don’t be deceived

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Herdsmen:

Oga what’s the good news about this ... to Nigerians..

You are allowing marketers to expand there niche which is good for the economy.

The prices have crashed already and what exactly are we protecting. Definitely for gains in times like this. Even demand has dropped and with a budget in deficit and major export product in crisis, you need to losen up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

The world has moved past your type. Access to internet is the last link you have to the real world.

Oga you need to wake up

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Herdsmen: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are allowing marketers to expand there niche which is good for the economy.

The prices have crashed already and what exactly are we protecting. Definitely for gains in times like this. Even demand has dropped and with a budget in deficit and major export product in crisis, you need to losen up

I said is a good deal.. you insult yours dusty switch brain.

What you saying again..

Guess you read with switched brain

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Benzgang:
the guy no get sense.
Just that as oil price has crashed,petroleum products is now cheaper for NNPC to buy thereby making what they spend on subsidy less,not that it is no longer existent.
Maybe they have seen that they can afford to lose this much,which can be considered negligent to them.

Your stupidity is enormous.

Insulted my highly esteemed personality and still buttressed what I stated.

Which sty do you come from. Anambra or Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Herdsmen:

I said is a good deal.. you insult yours dusty switch brain.

What you saying again..

Guess you read with switched brain

You have a big problem with comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Benzgang: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your stupidity is enormous.

Insulted my highly esteemed personality and still buttressed what I stated.

Which sty do you come from. Anambra or Abia.
what point of yours did I buttress?
Did you see where I wrote that there isn't any more subsidy?
Wasnt that your point?
Please,you and I have always had different stands on this thread from inception.
Atleast be proud of your stupidity,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Benzgang:
what point of yours did I buttress?
Did you see where I wrote that there isn't any more subsidy?
Wasnt that your point?
Please,you and I have always had different stands on this thread from inception.
Atleast be proud of your stupidity,
Thanks.

Copy cat!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by NeivaMara: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
NeivaMara:
Lol

Naija don finally broke

Ghen ghen
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Benzgang: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

You are really dense

Who told you there is no fuel subsidy

NNPC is still claiming to sell at a loss even at 125 naira

This move is to see that Niger Republic gets subsidized petrol as well.

Mumu Yaribanza!
Bros please no reply them again,these are all frustrated dirty things suffering somewhere in their villages.
Here is their only chance to interact with someone your class and the funny thing is they are even abusing it.
Just leave them to their stupidity and generational poverty...
Trust me it will kill them faster than your savage reply,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by babydioku(f): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
fergie001:
https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/22/fg-lifts-suspension-on-fuel-supply-to-border-communities/
lol small corona and everybody is acting repentant and brotherly. when the main event begins i wonder what will happen
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Warmaterial(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bokoharam don happy for this news, dia pesin wey dey power don open border for dem
Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Queseda: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oga u get time dey answer that guy, there are some monickers I don't even bother reading their comments because I know it would be devoid of logic. Don't be surprised the same guy hyperventilating about this development initially criticized the government for preventing fuel supply to those places. They don't have a stand on anything, all they do is to oppose anything the government does, either good or bad, just because they hate Buhari grin
Such a terrible state to be grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Queseda:

Oga u get time dey answer that guy, there are some monickers I don't even bother reading their comments because I know it would be devoid of logic. Don't be surprised the same guy hyperventilating about this development initially criticized the government for preventing fuel supply to those places. They don't have a stand on anything, all they do is to oppose anything the government does, either good or bad, just because they hate Buhari grin
Such a terrible state to be grin

You said it all.

I will ignore them.

Sets of dull brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / Four Marine Policemen Killed In Rivers State / S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.