Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

WARNING To Everyone Around The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WARNING To Everyone Around The World (579 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
I KNOW YOU WOULD NOT READ IT. Please if you know what is good for you and us let's leave the old ways and come to Christ the End is coming. The prophecies are been fulfilled. Enternity is far more important than entertainment.
PLEASE SHARE THIS
Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Moses,

Why dont you find something to eat after smoking something good.
Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
I have said mine
Let's be sincere technology has blinded us to the truth if we can read or Bible the way we press or phones things might change.
Vortex369:
Moses,

Why dont you find something to eat after smoking something good.
Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Moses565:
I have said mine
Let's be sincere technology has blinded us to the truth if we can read or Bible the way we press or phones things might change.

Nothing is wrong with the world. It is your view of the world that gives you sleepless nights.

I see a perfect world and I am enjoying every minute of it. So, why the fucck do I need heaven when I am enjoying here more than heaven.
Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by donbachi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Moses565:
I have said mine
u are right.
Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Nothing is wrong with the world. It is your view of the world that gives you sleepless nights.

I see a perfect world and I am enjoying every minute of it. So, why the fucck do I need heaven when I am enjoying here more than heaven.
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

1 Like

Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pass me small moses

Re: WARNING To Everyone Around The World by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Moses565:

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul

Makes no sense. I am not a man, I am Soul.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided That “gbegiri” Is Trash – Actress Adesua Etomi Wellington / I’ve Not Remarried, Mercy Aigbe Still Part Of Me –lanre Gentry / Nollywood: Destiny Etiko Father's First Burial. See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.