Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today (829 Views)

Lady Bleeds To Death As Maitama General Hospital Refuses To Attend To Her / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today.

Inside Washington D.C. during quarantine as death toll in the United States hits 400 and people lock themselves at home.

From the American capital. Unbelievable images. To do this, I just walk, do not communicate with anyone, do not take a bus, just pictures.

NairaLEARN

Washington D.C., the capital of the United States is under lock and key.

The World Bank is shut down.
The International Monetary Fund is shut down.
The White House is lifeless.

The war on hold,

The Virus was which began in Wuhan, China, is raging. About 14, 000 people have died worldwide.

More than 180 countries are already affected. The Chinese fought as hard as they could but still lost more than 3000 men and women. but last the Chinese won

The war moved to Italy, it has claimed the lives of more than 5000 people there in Italy

Italy is wost hit, more people are dieing in Italy as I Write to you

Is Now In Africa, Now In Nigeria My Country, May God Help Africa and the worl..

The virus is still raging and may still go on for a bad long time. It moved to Spain where it has killed close to 2000 people there.

In Iran, it has killed about 1500 people.

In the United States, at least 400 people were already dead. Today, March 22, 2020,

I took a walk around the American capital. The world is looking up to this place for rescue. There are doubts about the President in power.

The election is just months away, and this is not a good time for this. The coronavirus war is unconventional. The enemy is invisible.

They use human beings to kill human beings. Fear has escalated and is now reaching to the skies. People run away from people, give them a six feet space, and when they come close, it is an elbow bump.

The world is at war. We don't know how long it will last or how many of our brothers and sisters will succumb. But we pray for the best and take all the precautions - Simon Ateba, Washington D.C., March 22, 2020, 4.12 p.m.

NairaLEARN

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is a global pandemic

It Seems All Countries Are Now On They Own

Formal It Was Just China.. Total the virus has traveled afar

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pray For The World

May God Help My Country Nigeria and the world to win over coronavirus

Fear In The USA, Italy and over the world

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Inside USA, All Public Transport suspended Nation Wide

stay at home, if you want to go out, walk alone, don't talk to any one

This is serious.

I fear For Nigeria, if is this way in USA, I fear For Nigeria

May God Help The world

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by CanadaOrBust: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
WebmasterMind:
Inside USA, All Public Transport suspended Nation Wide

stay at home, if you want to go out, walk alone, don't talk to any one

This is serious.

I fear For Nigeria, if is this way in USA, I fear For Nigeria

May God Help The world

This is a lie. I have a friend in NY. He was on the train talking to me today
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
There are no handshakes. The virus does not discriminate against race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.

The poor are as vulnerable as the rich. The white, black and brown people are just the same. In normal times, the rich look down on the poor. But as the virus wreaks havoc, people depend on each other to defeat it.

New terms have become hot terms - Together, social distancing, social disengagement, hygiene etiquette, elbow bump, hand washing, safe at home, quarantine, self-isolation, coughing, sneezing.

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
USA Is Now On Shortdown

Pray For The WOLRD

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by seunlayi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
As On March 2, only 6 people had died from coronavirus in the United States. It continued to climb slowly and by March 16, about 86 people had passed away.

In just 5 days that number escalated to about 350.

It's getting scary. No one is immune. Everyone can be a victim. The mayor of New York is warning that April and May may be deadly, and a Trump administration official warning a lockdown could last 12 weeks. Tough times here. We continue to pray and take basic precautions.

Also Pray For Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by NLSOFT: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Mayor of New York with close to 9 million people is warning that if nothing is done, it may be deadly. This is bigger than war.
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by NLSOFT: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
is virus does not discriminate. It can hit anyone. Experts predicting that the maximum impact still about three weeks away. Those trying to say this is nothing because of their political views should realize no one is above this.

Stay At Home In Nigeria

It started slowly in United State and escalate
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
COVID-19

Italy has lost control and don't know what to do anymore.

The prime Minister says they have only the sky to look up to.
This explains a state of helplessness.
Lord pls have mercy.

Lord Have Mercy
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
I need visa to go destroy the virus there
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please Help Destroy It In Nigeria
Is Already in 9ja

Kenneth4u205:
I need visa to go destroy the virus there
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2020
I learnt that the US government is about to grab everyone’s smartphone data in order to track the spread of COVID-19.
Multiple reports gathered that the White House and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are endeavoring to do just that.
To that end, U.S. officials are currently in talks with tech leaders like Facebook, Apple, and Google, which could assist in tracking people’s whereabouts using their phones’ location data.
Yet, fearing the wrath of privacy advocates, tech companies are stressing the fact that any data they share will be completely anonymous.
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by WebmasterMind: 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
PRAYERS NEEDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. We are approaching a catastrophic point of hard return. Yesterday, I reported that 275 people had died from coronavirus here in total. Right now, a day after, at least 416 have died. These are updates from hours ago. Almost 15,000 new infections in a day. Hospitals may be overwhelmed. It may be bloody if nothing is done.

Pray For The World and please don't forget to pray for Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by CanadaOrBust: 2:27am On Mar 23, 2020
WebmasterMind:
I learnt that the US government is about to grab everyone’s smartphone data in order to track the spread of COVID-19.
Multiple reports gathered that the White House and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are endeavoring to do just that.
To that end, U.S. officials are currently in talks with tech leaders like Facebook, Apple, and Google, which could assist in tracking people’s whereabouts using their phones’ location data.
Yet, fearing the wrath of privacy advocates, tech companies are stressing the fact that any data they share will be completely anonymous.

Nonsense. North Korea, China, or Russia, maybe
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by Uyi168: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2020
WebmasterMind:
This is a global pandemic

It Seems All Countries Are Now On They Own

Formal It Was Just China.. Total the virus has traveled afar

Since it' spread to other countries, the trolls and funny memes have gone down..
Everybody eyes Don clear..
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Lies everywhere
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by TemmyT002(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lies everywhere

Your eye go clear soon
Re: Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today by babyfaceafrica: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2020
TemmyT002:

Your eye go clear soon

(1) (Reply)

University College Hospital (UCH) Asking For Donations / Inguinal Hernia Surgery / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Need Staff Physician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.