Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You (1070 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Slimranky(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Women/girl's generally don't wanna be rushed Guy's
Its OK to see a hot girl with perfect body crush on her and Want to be with her but never you act as
a tasty,Hot broke ass nigga

I know say Conji na bastard
But an average naija girl

"GO DEY GIVE U GREEN LIGHT BUT ANYTIME U SHOW SHE GO HOLD HER JEANS TIGHT"

As for me I like girls with Boob's and moderate ass
Because forward ever and backward never
So therefore I would rather not rush my spec or crush of a girl when I'm still on my way up.that could be a distraction because
Nor be everyday condom go dey your house then u fit go mistakenly give her belle and maybe the babe dey fertile so any amount of sperm u release in her coochie must turn to belle,that one go fit distract you

That's why its good to make money I mean cash out loud get your own mob
Glk,better crib account balance 2.5m
Before u go dey reason naija girl

Money Go make girl wey u no born call u daddy
Life's good when you have dallaz
This broke life ain't for me �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Ladylite: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:
Its OK to see a hot girl with perfect body crush on her and Want to be with her but never you act as

So therefore I would rather not rush my spec or crush of a girl when I'm still on my way up.that could be a distraction because
Nor be everyday condom go dey your house then u fit go mistakenly give her belle and maybe the babe dey fertile so any amount of sperm u release in her coochie must turn to belle,that one go fit distract you

Hmmmm I have never met a wiser post from a nairaland dude.

2 Likes

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Silasloaded(m): 5:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

brotherly na true talk

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Petyprincess(f): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2020

They won't still hear grin

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Lightangel65: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Hmmmm I have never met a wiser post from a nairaland dude.

That's sexists, so nairaland dudes are dull? shocked
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Riele(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
This Op has sense .

Please send your sense to the mumu above .
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by snitchbitch: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
May be she is manipulating you, milking your money and collecting d!ck from another guy.

You asked how did I know?
Didn't you read "May be" ?

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Slimranky(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
snitchbitch:
May be she is manipulating you, milking your money and collecting d!ck from another guy.

Nigga wha ya say?

Mi nuh have nuh gf,long time man a single and searching for dallaz
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Akinbahm(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

one must make money b4 gaming 9ja babes. no wonder suicidal cases is much from masculine side...

Bro, money won't make a girl loyal it will only attracts gold diggers to you and u will end up here ranting she left you for a richer dude...

improve on ur gaming skills and let your money be add ons to ur gaming, 9ja babes will collect ur money nd still be f^cking ur gee wey broke underneath...

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Rickjordan(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
snitchbitch:

...let him keep licking their ass while they keep praising his nice ass....another nigga on a low is smashing ...since he thinks money do d deal, give her a million, tomorrow another nigga gives her 2 mill then watch her loyalty switch like a seconds arrow of a clock...better know your game even before making the cash,

Sense(game)+Cash=Attractive Rich Nigga...
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by flyinnizam(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2020
abeg no time ni
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Brosbeforehoes: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2020
For this Corona period undecided undecided una still dey reason women matter...

(1) (Reply)

Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time / Niger / Socializing Is For Big Fools!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.