Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,649 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate (7708 Views)

Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Ess: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
It is rather a disgrace seeing how foolish people argue,
The likes of Beaf have proven their empty skull or rather their dung filled brains on this forum, disgusting how you blindy support GEJ!
Why wont he come out and prove how Atiku is really a thief for us in the debate since you guys have so much to spit hatred blindly here on NL about Atiku.

Waste of time to argue with a fool, fear or whatever u may call it: I will not reply to ur comment on this.

For the records I dont support Atiku. But u have made me doubt the abilty of GEJ because obviously ur points are daft and makes ur campaign foolish.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by ADint(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
Jonathan has nothing to debate with Atiku at this stage. If Jonathan wins the PDP primaries, then he can debate other presidential aspirants from other parties including Atiku if he chooses to cross carpet again to another party to vie for presidency.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ess:

The likes of Beaf have proven their empty skull or rather their dung filled brains on this forum, disgusting how you blindy support GEJ!
Why wont he come out and prove how Atiku is really a thief for us in the debate since you guys have so much to spit hatred blindly here on NL about Atiku.

Waste of time to argue with a fool, fear or whatever u may call it: I will not reply to your comment on this.

For the records I dont support Atiku. But u have made me doubt the abilty of GEJ because obviously your points are daft and makes your campaign foolish.

Die fool!

[size=14pt]Atiku is a THIEF.[/size] cool
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
How do we know atiku is not behind the jos bomb blast with his open threat for violence?since nigerians are making it clear that a criminal like him can't in any way be allowed again like the case of obasanjo to peddle with the affairs of nigeria.

Atiku knows he is  a loser,not even in a dumb country like afganistan will he win a presidential election.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
He is probably being tutored at this moment by his american lecturers to come and talk rubbish without really understanding with he is saying,like a zombie that he is.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
If Atiku is a thief, why not ask Dr Uncle jo to come out and prove it?
Dr. uncle Jo knows more than anyone else that he has zero capability to lead this nation. He will be pushed around for his entire term if he wins.

Two things are for sure: 1. Dr. Uncle Jo will not develop the balls/courage to come to debate any presidential candidate. 2. Dr. Uncle Jo will not win this presidential election.
Mark it down.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Big B1:

If Atiku is a thief, why not ask Dr Uncle jo to come out and prove it?
Dr. uncle Jo knows more than anyone else that he has zero capability to lead this nation. He will be pushed around for his entire term if he wins.

Two things are for sure: 1. Dr. Uncle Jo will not develop the balls/courage to come to debate any presidential candidate. 2. Dr. Uncle Jo will not win this presidential election.
Mark it down.

"Mark it down. Mark it down."
You told us the exact same words for IBB, but look now! grin
Where is Ferarri99 or warever?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
IBB IBB IBB, you must be in love with the dude.
I will discuss IBB when the time is right. For now, let's play the game and allow time to tell.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Big B1:

IBB IBB IBB, you must be in love with the dude.
I will discuss IBB when the time is right. For now, let's play the game and allow time to tell.

Pardon me bros, but its just that they stand for the same things:

Grand theft
Ethnic bigotry
Sectionalism
Cabal
Promises of violence when the fail
Known internationally for ground dwelling and skullduggery
Both occupied high position, but neither became international statesmen
Zoning

etc etc . . .They could really be twins!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2010
Stay focused, 2011 is just around the corner.
Time will tell
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by nduchucks: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
GEJ sycophants lead by Beaf are quite narrow minded.  Their peanut brains do not allow them to see that the party who forms an alliance with LP and APGA wins the presidential election.

PDP is on its way to oblivion! GEJ's handlers are well advised to prevent him from debating Atiku. Most people know that GEJ's wife is more brilliant than GEJ himself. clueless olodo.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Winnerslfc(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
Ess:

Waste of time to argue with a fool, fear or whatever u may call it: I will not reply to your comment on this.

For the records I dont support Atiku. But u have made me doubt the abilty of GEJ because obviously your points are daft and makes your campaign foolish.
Sorry, but i don't know why you are wasting your time when you know that all Atiku is trying to do is to just create violence so that he can accuse GEJ for poor security.
Atiku is a fool who don't even know how to bridle his tongue. so GEJ have no time to waste with an illiterate like him. Let us not forget in a hurry how Atiku demonstrated his foolishness when he was in AC. We remember him saying that if anyone votes for PDP, the person is encouraging dictatorship because PDP lacks rule of law, they are undemocratic and selfish. He even exclaimed "oh Lord what kind of party is that!" the big question now is, what the hell is he now looking for in PDP this goes to show Nigerians the level of dishonesty in him. Just try to listen to him on AIT yourself and see how missleading this dunce could be. RUBBISH!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
@beaf & feab: its really funny though to imagine that its d same person with dual id's, i guess u ve got identity problems which u ve to sort out first which to me is dubious and worse than that of Atiku. Pls stop this misinformation u ve bin spreading abt USA looking 4 Atiku. Nigeria has an extradiction treaty with d USA so if they need him they will indeed get him. So far u r d only1 looking 4him and d guy is everywhere so spare us dat story it sounds like a broken record. Unlike u, u ve bin so clueless like ur guy GEJ in addressing a simple issue like a debate proposal. Anyway what do u expect frm 2thieves in pdp.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Pharoh: 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
And a debate is not a medium of communication? Hmmmm a debate is a waste of time, so tell me which medium is not a waste of time? The good people/bad people radio jingle? Grin

There are many ways to kill a rat, through trap, poison or whatever and it is your choice how you want to go about it. There are many mediums of communication and you choose what you like why you leave the others. Goodluck has chosen what he wants so why can't you people let him be or is it compulsory to have a debate? Why didn't ciroma conduct a debate before their northern consensus candidate bullshit or tell me what has been the outcome of all the past debate in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
byrron:

@beaf & feab: its really funny though to imagine that its d same person with dual id's, i guess u ve got identity problems which u ve to sort out first which to me is dubious and worse than that of Atiku. Pls stop this misinformation u ve bin spreading abt USA looking 4 Atiku. Nigeria has an extradiction treaty with d USA so if they need him they will indeed get him. So far u r d only1 looking 4him and d guy is everywhere so spare us dat story it sounds like a broken record. Unlike u, u ve bin so clueless like your guy GEJ in addressing a simple issue like a debate proposal. Anyway what do u expect frm 2thieves in pdp.

Dude, limit yourself to worshipping your thieving idol, Atiku instead of worrying yourself about my id which is very clearly explained in my signature. Dumb arse!
Atiku is a THIEF, indicted by the Senate of the United States for being caught with his hands in the cookie jar with [size=14pt]our 40 billa![/size]

The only people who don't know this are meat sellers that get their news from iya akara's corner joint. Dufus.

No hard feelings sha, I know you're not a real Atiku fan. If you want info from me, please ask properly and I'll oblige.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by jamace(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
Of what good is political debate  to the ordinary Nigerian? Debates are mere academic exercises. Nigerians want doers of the word and not talkers only.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
ndu_chucks:

GEJ sycophants lead by Beaf are quite narrow minded.  Their peanut brains do not allow them to see that the party who forms an alliance with LP and APGA wins the presidential election.

PDP is on its way to oblivion! GEJ's handlers are well advised to prevent him from debating Atiku. Most people know that GEJ's wife is more brilliant than GEJ himself. clueless olodo.

See this kunu seller! Happy Xmas my brother.
Everybody is waiting for the PDP primaries to be over, cos there will be disgruntled bigots looking for new places to spread their vulture wings. So, there will be no parties talking seriously about alliances (which will be as weak as melted butter) until after the 13th.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

Dude, limit yourself to worshipping your thieving idol, Atiku instead of worrying yourself about my id which is very clearly explained in my signature. Dumb arse!
Atiku is a THIEF, indicted by the Senate of the United States for being caught with his hands in the cookie jar with [size=14pt]our 40 billa![/size]

The only people who don't know this are meat sellers that get their news from iya akara's corner joint. Dufus.

No hard feelings sha, I know you're not a real Atiku fan. If you want info from me, please ask properly and I'll oblige.

Ah hah ha, the bolded above shows that your duplicity is so very transparent and grating. I have asked for the info, plus many, yet you failed to provide them,

So now, it is the US Senate that would be indicting Nigerian citizens for stealing Nigeria's money now. Pray tell me, what was the bill that was being debated in the house at that time. Like I said, you actually don't know shait about the Jefferson case. You've just been mouthing it like a man that learnt ABC from the rhymes of his neighbour's kids.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2010
jamace:

Of what good is political debate  to the ordinary Nigerian? Debates are mere academic exercises. Nigerians want doers of the word and not talkers only.  

And how would you know the doer of the word? You'd like to find out after the elections right?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Akrrainzo
Did you notice I said, "ask properly?" You always come at me like an agbero, and naturally, I knock you out before you can scream, "Atiku!" grin
You have been foolishly concerned with what currency Atiku stole, instead of defending your thieving idol for being caught red handed with [size=14pt]our 40 billa![/size] What a disgrace!

. . .And the 40 billa has nothing to do with the Jefferson case, it stands on its own, a theft to be respected and worshipped by thief lovers.

[size=14pt]40 blinking billa! Damn![/size]

. . .A THEIF wants to debate with the President of Nigeria? Some think that office is in okija forest! Bush people that lack respect!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by nduchucks: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

Ah hah ha, the bolded above shows that your duplicity is so very transparent and grating. I have asked for the info, plus many, yet you failed to provide them,

So now, it is the US Senate that would be indicting Nigerian citizens for stealing Nigeria's money now. Pray tell me, what was the bill that was being debated in the house at that time. Like I said, you actually don't know shait about the Jefferson case. You've just been mouthing it like a man that learnt ABC from the rhymes of his neighbour's kids.

The bolded text above shows that you have no compassion and are a dirty fighter. wettin de boy do you na?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Pharoh: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

And how would you know the doer of the word? You'd like to find out after the elections right?

How do you want to find out before? after the debate ba? grin grin
Please find another concrete excuse why you guys wants this debate?
Goodluck does not engage fools, tribalist and thieves like atiku.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

@Akrrainzo
Did you notice I said, "ask properly?" You always come at me like an agbero, and naturally, I knock you out before you can scream, "Atiku!" grin
You have been foolishly concerned with currencies, instead of defending your thieving idol for being caught red handed with [size=14pt]our 40 billa![/size] What a disgrace!

. . .And the 40 billa has nothing to do with the Jefferson case, it stands on its own, a theft to be respected and worshipped by thief lovers.

[size=14pt]40 blinking billa! Damn![/size]

. . .A THEIF wants to debate with the President of Nigeria? Some think that office is in okija forest! Bush people that lack respect!

Now see how you have displayed your ignorance and foolishness for all to see in the above bolded quote! If it has nothing to do with the Jefferson case, then which case is it. Please Beaf, kindly tell us Nairalanders.

So since your GEJ is so much above discussing or debating with a person that by your admission, the US Senate wants to hear from?
Sha, I am not surprised at your standing. You never dreamt or thought you'd one day be able to have a discussion about the President of any nation, thus you didn't know that Presidency ain't no oracle but just a position. I excuse your backwardness.  cheesy
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

Now see how you have displayed your ignorance and foolishness for all to see in the above bolded quote! If it has nothing to do with the Jefferson case, then which case is it. Please Beaf, kindly tell us Nairalanders.

So since your GEJ is so much above discussing or debating with a person that by your admission, the US Senate wants to hear from?
Sha, I am not surprised at your standing. You never dreamt or thought you'd one day be able to have a discussion about the President of any nation, thus you didn't know that Presidency ain't no oracle but just a position. I excuse your backwardness.  cheesy

So you don't even know what the US Senate wants to grab Atiku for and yet you're here rattling out rubbish? Damn! This thief luvn illness must be an actual brain malfunction! Dude, feel safe with me, tell me, where do you actually get your news? Is it from kunu sellers? shocked

I'm wondering, is it medically possible for an adult to be this ignorant and daft? Dude, if you haven't yet evolved a brain, doctors and researchers can fit you with one from a monkey or donkey. I think that will help.

Yes, you got it right that Atiku isn't worth debating. He is a [size=14pt]THIEF [/size] that fled the US never to return, after been found laundering [size=14pt]our 40 billa[/size].

[size=14pt]40 blinking billa!![/size]
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2010
Faeb:

So you don't even know what the US Senate wants to grab Atiku for and yet you're here rattling out rubbish? Damn! This thief luvn illness must be an actual brain malfunction! Dude, feel safe with me, tell me, where do you actually get your news? Is it from kunu sellers? shocked

I'm wondering, is it medically possible for an adult to be this ignorant and daft? Dude, if you haven't yet evolved a brain, doctors and researchers can fit you with one from a monkey or donkey. I think that will help.

Yes, you got it right that Atiku isn't worth debating. He is a [size=14pt]THIEF [/size] that fled the US never to return, after been found laundering [size=14pt]our 40 billa[/size].

My last comment on this, except if you were to state something so offensively dubious as to require that we prevent you spreading rumours.

I'd said it to you, some of us know much more than you, you have to swallow your spit and accept that you know shait about the Senate case of Jefferson where a VP was mentioned. You are reciting ABC like someone who learnt from rhymes rather than that ABC are alphabets for the English language. I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by debosky(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2010
The US Senate is not a court and cannot convict - Atiku was not convicted anywhere. An allegation was made, but they remain allegations and nothing more.

If evidence was available of his guilt, he would have been convicted by now, however the guilty party Jefferson was convicted.

For clarity, this is the allegation of the US Senate

According to the Associated Press, the report released on Thursday detailed how Atiku allegedly laundered the money through his fourth wife, Ms. Jennifer Douglas, a US citizen.

Prepared by the US Senate Subcommittee on Investigations, the report said foreign leaders and their families were still able to channel hundreds of millions of dollars in potentially corrupt money into the US despite post-September 11, 2001 laws cracking down on money laundering.

According to the report, which had four money laundering case studies, the "fourth wife of the former vice-president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, reputedly helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect funds into the United States. Some $25m of that was wire-transferred by offshore corporations into more than 30 US bank accounts opened by Douglas.

They are nothing more than allegations - nothing more.

Seriously speaking, I am saddened that it is now nearly impossible to have a reasoned debate with you without repeating the same unproven allegation ad infinitum and resorting to insults.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by jimcomb(m): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2010
@mike. have seen 90% of your posts and It's quite clear that you are against GEJ.
but you know what?
you are the best fool I ve ever heard from the beginning of this year.
congratulations !!!.you have won THE BEST FOOL AWARD 2010.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2010
jimcomb:

@mike. have seen 90% of your posts and It's quite clear that you are against GEJ.
but you know what?
you are the best fool I ve ever heard from the beginning of this year.
congratulations !!!.you have won THE BEST FOOL AWARD 2010.

Damn!
Debosky and Akrrainzo won't be too happy about that. Both dolts have worked their arses off to win that prize! grin
All hail thief worshippers!! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2010
Anybody who 90% of their post is not in support of GEJ then they are a fool.

Thats a new one. That must be the latest definition of the word foolish. I thought people are allowed to have diverse opinions in a democracy?

I have asked you guys to ask your boss to announce a full blown dictatorship; that is the only way Nigeria of your dreams under GEJ can manifest. That is the only way everybody will be in support of Jonathan. If Jonathan were to be a brilliant guy he will still have opposition let alone when the President is clearly clueless.

I do not support GEJ and I do not hide this fact and it is for a simple reason. The guy is not brilliant enough to run even a Local Government in Bayelsa. He has no business running Nigeria and his time in Aso Rock must surely end come May 29, 2011.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2010
@beaf: i asked u a simple question which u said nothing abt. Nigeria has an extradiction pact with USA, y vnt they dim it fit to extradite Atiku bck to the states to face the charges which u claimed his bin found wanting by the American senate according to u. Pls oblige me on this using ur terms.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2010
byrron:

@beaf: i asked u a simple question which u said nothing abt. Nigeria has an extradiction pact with USA, y vnt they dim it fit to extradite Atiku bck to the states to face the charges which u claimed his bin found wanting by the American senate according to u. Pls oblige me on this using your terms.

I am also waiting for the response to this question.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Eziachi: 1:02am On Dec 28, 2010
ADint:

Jonathan has nothing to debate with Atiku at this stage. If Jonathan wins the PDP primaries, then he can debate other presidential aspirants from other parties including Atiku if he chooses to cross carpet again to another party to vie for presidency.
I am sure you will still have a ready made excuse to avoid a debate with other presidential candidates when the time comes, probably you will want Jonathan to debate with ECOWAS leaders after the main election. The debate Obama, Clinton and present VP had before the election was because they were senseless morons over there in America?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers 'intercept' Boko Haram Vehicle Loaded With Bombs On Gombe-bauchi Road / Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? / Muslim North Using South West To Frustrate South - South West Will Regret Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.