Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,794 members, 7,902,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (671 Views)

With This Simple Strategy,you Are Ready To Kill The Forex Market / Learn This My Simple Strategy For Forex Trading / Simple Strategy On How To Boost Your E-commerce Online Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by digicreator: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: ... by digicreator: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Note: This offer is only available today before 2:00pm
Re: ... by digicreator: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2020
You can also resell the ebook, if you desire.
Re: ... by digicreator: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Now there is another outbreak you can cash out on, don’t be left behind
Re: ... by digicreator: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2020
After 2:00pm today, I would start selling for N5,000.
Re: ... by KingsJohnson(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Funny world undecided

You are making a million in one week and you are still looking for 1k

Believe me you, if Pope have such a secret, he won't give it out to anyone, it come be you grin

Change your ways because only the truth can set you free....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by akintola12(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Show us the withdrawal proof of screenshot that stated this of your account history....

2 Likes

Re: ... by majamajic(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Scammers, all he need is your 1k before 2 pm
Re: ... by digicreator: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2020
KingsJohnson:
Funny world undecided

You are making a million in one week and you are still looking for 1k

Believe me you, if Pope have such a secret, he won't give it out to anyone, it come be you grin

Change your ways because only the truth can set you free....
I can understand that English is not your first language, I never said I make over a Million every 7 days, I said how I made...
Now because Dangote makes 1 billion Naira weekly, he should stop selling his N2,500 cement? Haba Na! I sell ebooks, so if I make over a million in every 7 days, I should stop selling ebooks? Some Nigerians and their intelligence. Mr Intelligent guy, try again if you are looking for who to pull down, it isn’t me you will pull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by iCauseTrouble: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Scammer of Life.
Re: ... by cardiak(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2020
If u know better u do better
Re: ... by Godmother(f): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Guys, let's not be so quick to pull people down. I work for a digital marketing company and in the two months I have been there I have come to see just how much money you can make selling information products.
Re: ... by Adam00(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Godmother:
Guys, let's not be so quick to pull people down. I work for a digital marketing company and in the two months I have been there I have come to see just how much money you can make selling information products.
Tell us! what have you seen?
Re: ... by U1(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2020
digicreator:
I can understand that English is not your first language, I never said I make over a Million every 7 days, I said how I made...
Now because Dangote makes 1 billion Naira weekly, he should stop selling his N2,500 cement? Haba Na! I sell ebooks, so if I make over a million in every 7 days, I should stop selling ebooks? Some Nigerians and their intelligence. Mr Intelligent guy, try again if you are looking for who to pull down, it isn’t me you will pull.

I actually expected to hear something along that line! grin
Re: ... by Adam00(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2020
U1:

I actually expected to hear something along that line! grin

(1) (Reply)

Side Business Capable To Make You $1k - $5k Monthly With No Capital / Make 3k With Just 1 Thousand Naira!!!! / All About Betwhot.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.