Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday (29362 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Stillthebest: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
kiss

Anyone who has Intel's would know that the stuff is spreading so fast. And Nigeria won't be able to handle a massive outbreak.

Better protect yourself.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by ybalogs(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Private organisations like these should be forced to observe the sit at home also.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by blowjohn(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:
GLO , what are you waiting for ?

Glo that their network has been misbehaving
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Brunicekid(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2020
chriskosherbal:
This is getting serious if communication breaks then things have actually got out of hands.... God save ur children.
Amen, Amen in Jesus Name.

Everything is just gonna be alright... So, i believe.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by WINDSOW(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2020
henrixx:
a lockdown is looming. I hope we can survive thois embarassed
This has been my fear. Nigeria doesn't have the infrastructure or basis of survival should there is a shutdown.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by totowunmido: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2020
[21/03, 18:41] : I spoke with the consultant of the Infectious Diseases Unit, LUTH yesterday and he told me clearly not to listen to a single thing spoken by the government.
[21/03, 18:41] : A lot of people are already infected and are taking Armatem at home, meaning when the pandemic becomes full blown in Nigeria, it will likely be worse than China and Italy.
[21/03, 18:42] : Pls tell your family and friends to stay away from needless gatherings, no matter how “important”, keep your hands as clean as possible all the time, avoid touching anything outside your house, run away from anyone who sneezes or coughs around you.
[21/03, 18:42] : Pls I have a note of warning for all of us, especially those in Lagos.
[21/03, 18:42] : They are dealing with far more than what they are revealing and he warned that everyone should take caution as though the pandemic is already full blown in Nigeria.
[21/03, 18:42]: He said even those who recover from COVID-19 suffer close to 50% of lungs damage permanently, which means they will be on medication forever or they may die from complications in a few years after recovery from COVID-19.
[21/03, 18:42] : It’s not a flu like China makes people believe, it’s more like chronic pneumonia.
[21/03, 18:42] : The doctor told me the NCDC is telling suspected cases to self isolate when there’s no means of checking how well these people isolate. This means by the time they start showing symptoms, they would have infected others.
[21/03, 18:42] : The virus like most viruses doesn’t last long in the body after incubation. Viruses have no “cure”, only the symptoms will be managed. The virus takes its course in like two weeks before the body develops antibodies to defeat it.
[21/03, 18:42] : This is the best possible way to curb the spread. This thing is not a joke at all. It is estimated to claim at least 80million people worldwide. Do all you can not to be one of them.
[21/03, 18:42] : Avoid people like the plague Cos asthma has weakened the lungs already and they won’t survive COVID-19.
[21/03, : COVID-19 will almost certainly be fatal to anyone who has respiratory illness, kidney or liver disease before infection. Cos those organs are usually its target.
[21/03, 18:42] : If you have asthma, pls treat this like someone gave your name and picture to an assassin.
[21/03, 18:42] : This virus is not a joke whatsoever.
[21/03, 18:42] : More advanced countries don’t even have enough test kits, how much more Nigeria?
[21/03, 18:42] : Panic now and act like the crazy one now, so you can be the sane one in the end.
[21/03, 18:42] : It is capable of infecting every human being on earth and killing up to 10% of the human race.
[21/03, 18:42] : If you have internet, watch “the worst hit hospital in Italy” on YouTube and see what’s going on there first hand.
[21/03, 18:42] : I don’t even care what Lagos State want to tell me.
If they like they should under estimate the virus..
on our own part.. let’s stay at home.

It was when I saw how free the roads were at closing time yesterday that I knew that some people are actually already at home.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Odunolumide(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2020
NdukingChina:
But I think they should
Give Customers
Covid-19 virus
Free MB
Like 2gb

Wetin 2Gb fit do . That's last for just days ,do you know how long this shi will last?
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Corona Virus : Ghanian President VS Nigerian President
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqEGDXtjDc
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by henrixx(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2020
WINDSOW:
This has been my fear. Nigeria doesn't have the infrastructure or basis of survival should there is a shutdown.
yes bro. alot of people depend on their daily earnings to eat. sometimes the daily earning cant even give them 2 or 3 square meals and now we're heading for a lockdown. the federal govt isn't even talking about how to cater for these set of the population

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Makavelli25: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Expect network lock down now
Makaveli888 where you get this name
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by NiklauseFred(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2020
And our president is still busy pronouncing 'covid19' as "Covik-one -nine virus".

Pathetic undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by qanda: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Good.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by condralbedez: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Coreyon:
[s][/s]
You don't just like seeing that post!
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by qanda: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Perfecttouchade: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Getting serious. This shall pass soon and please remember to stay safe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by seedorfg(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Good move,

we have to do all that we can to curtain this virus.
And I pray Nigeria should be save, and the world at large.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by digitaltucr: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Attend The Data Scientist Course in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Tunex252(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2020
FrLukas:
Lock down Nigeria for 72 hours.

NOW!!!

This is the time to do that.
why should Nigeria lockdown?
Even b4 Corona, it's hard for the masses to eat 3 times a day, if Nigeria lockdown finally then Hunger will kill many Nigerians not corona

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by erons22(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2020
Even where am working we ve already

started working from home since last week..
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Vikynas: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2020
I have always worked from home and now I'm used to working from home.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Hotfreez: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2020
digitaltucr:
Attend The Data Scientist Course in Mumbai From ExcelR. Practical Data Science Course in Mumbai Sessions With Assured Placement Support From Experienced Faculty. ExcelR Offers The Data Science Course in Mumbai.

ExcelR - Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training in Mumbai

304, 3rd Floor, Pratibha Building.
Three Petrol pump, Opposite Manas Tower, LBS Rd, Pakhdi,
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400602

091082 38354

It's like madness from your father's house is worrying you.

How would they get to Mumbai with airlines and airports shutting down? Take Taxify?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Akpacha(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Been working from home since Thursday.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Spallanzani: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:
GLO , what are you waiting for ?
Do you work in Glo?
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by lollybizzu(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2020
The whole is now looking up to the skies for deliverance.
If you listened to the speech of the Italian PM, you'll know this is true.

This is the same Italy that's known for.....
They're now saying they've exhausted all means of battling this pandemic and their only hope is in the skies.

I think God is trying to get the attention of humanity and to let them know that he is still supreme, omniscient.

At this time, the whole world is united and fighting a common course, may God have mercy on us and bring us out of this. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Riele(f): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Spallanzani:

Do you work in Glo?

grin grin

I wish .
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2020
My boss just called from Dubai m, telling us to stay at home! Everyone is shutting down! Things are more serious and messier than what we are being told, but no need to panic! God is our shield!
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Spallanzani: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Riele:

grin grin

I wish .
You can...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Working For A One Man Business / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? / The Difference Between MICROBIOLOGY And Medical Laboratory Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.