Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday (29376 Views)

COVID-19: MTN To Staff 'Get Vaccinated Or Lose Your Job' / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by pocohantas(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Sir, I don’t work in MTN, but I know contract staff always think the world is out to get them. I am also at work and I am not a contract staff.

Nigeria as a country has not been fully integrated into e-services. The number of walk-in customers across sectors is still high. Even countries that have smart-cities, still left some windows open.

This has nothing to do with sincerity but rationality. I do get your point, but it should have nothing to do with the mode of their employment.

ViczonaNg:

Yea, you have the right to also say what you feel it's right but not all are actually right. What do you consider as essential services? Attending to people that buy recharge cards and data? Lol
The people you're coming to serve are all in their houses in fear of exposing themselves to corona virus and you asked your staff to go to the shop with no form of protection and wait for them. Are the contract staff and front-end staff as you call them immune to corona? Recharge cards and data are bought online, if you have issues, report it online and staff will have remote access to solve customers issues.
Nigerians should be sincere for once.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by iamboladee: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Keypazwad:
My husband visited UCH in Ibadan this morning and his doctor friend told him more than 50 people are down with covid-19. Seems the government is trying to downplay the number
Shut the f*ck up joor
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by TMKsouth: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
eleojo23:
MTN has changed their network name to "Stay Safe"

Also in South Africa.

Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by illicit(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
I hope their Network will work from home too
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by seangy4konji: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
I sm watching new since morning and I am getting a bit scared oooo...

The deaths is piling up everywhere ooo..

This one not joke ooo
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
eleojo23:
MTN has changed their network name to "Stay Safe"
Please teach me how to screenshot a sector not full screen.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by INSU: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mtn, whether they stay at home or go to work,they ain't useful to us..very stingy network
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by eleojo23: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
trueguy573:

Please teach me how to screenshot a sector not full screen.

After taking the screenshot, crop the portion you want using your picture edit tool.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
eleojo23:

After taking the screenshot, crop the portion you want using your picture edit tool.
Thanks very much
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
I have two family members who work with mtn and airtel.
They have been working like 60%from home since whenever.

I never knew such can happen.
Re: COVID-19: MTN Staff To Start Working From Home Monday by Rickmann: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Faithful21:
God please heal our land...

He will, my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Working For A One Man Business / 5 Easy Ways To Position Yourself For The Right Opportunities / How Much And How Do You Save From Work Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.