Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Can Kissing Reduce Period Pains? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Kissing Reduce Period Pains? (525 Views)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Kissing Reduce Period Pains? by Myschoolbreeze(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Today I want to share to everyone the answer I have been providing to people who have emailed me concerning the question “Does kissing reduce period pain?”

Obviously, certain things about relationships can be complex to understand and playing safe can be a daunting thing as you have hundreds of unanswered questions begging for answers. You want to be cleared about it or sometimes even lack the courage to ask, maybe you’re shy.

Does kissing reduce period pain?
Can I kiss my boyfriend in periods?
Kissing during the period is it safe?

On the delicious and passionate side of a relationship, a smooch can be a heart-healthy micro workout, a hormone releaser and a mood booster. It’s also fun and a great way to connect with the person you care about.

Let’s dive in

To get the inside scoop click on the read more link below:
Read more
Re: Can Kissing Reduce Period Pains? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
who ask these childish questions? teenagers?!

btw dey wait for us on the other side of that link, we are coming...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Tried This Delicious Customized Sausage / . / My TELL ALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.