Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (39380 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Ravenna: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
honey930:
Uhmmm...ill-trained, ill-equipped, unprepared police force and military to enforce social distancing is a recipe for disaster.

Please Oga Minister, watch on Facebook, CNN and other platforms how equipped these people are.

Do they have hazmat suits, nose and face masks, fumigants should in case they stumble on an infected person on the street? Are they trained to handle such situation?

A stitch in time saves nine. We should have closed our borders...now we are witnessing increasing number of COVID-19 cases. We basically imported the virus into the country.

We are just too arrogant in ignorance. Sad!!!
The rtd vegetable junketting basterrd cow is the arrogant and ignoramus here.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
It's well, I just even received a notice to stay off from work for now.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by themanderon: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
The end game of this virus will soon be made known to us. Lots of conspiracies against humanity.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by etrange: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
edoairways:
They should borrow a leaf from this country below

Why do you guys like spreading fake news? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Opexzy: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Soooo will they be performing flanking maneuvers and setting up ambushes? How will they "fight" COVID-19? Could they be prepositioning personal and equipment for something bigger in the coming weeks?
7.2 billion minds on the planet and no one can come up with a fix for this? Let’s start offering rewards to the first person that comes up with a solution. These scientists are in their governments pocket so they can’t be trusted

A friend told me months ago,. he inspected a Container and he saw cars full of military vehicles with the UN emblem on them? Not sure why I thought of those stories, guess the FG getting all their extra power just triggered the memory of those stories. It's like we woke up one day to a Koontz novel coming to life, strange times we're living in when the world hits the pause button. Imagine the stories that will be told to future generations about 2020.

Stop all this conspiracy theories... You kept on modifying facts to suit your ill thoughts. Even the Spanish flu was in the year 1918.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Total lockdown is the way to go,please ;
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by fernandoc(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Miracle1991:
doctors are not on strike. Always ask questions first before typing rubbish
Your father is saying the rubbish you hear? Mungo park
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Dollabiz: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Are the police also immuned
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:

A friend told me months ago,. he inspected a Container and he saw cars full of military vehicles with the UN emblem on them? Not sure why I thought of those stories, guess the FG getting all their extra power just triggered the memory of those stories. It's like we woke up one day to a Koontz novel coming to life, strange times we're living in when the world hits the pause button. Imagine the stories that will be told to future generations about 2020.
I see you're a Koontz fan.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Captain trips nko?
With the walking dude in the WH.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Comedian2019: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697309:

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
[s]We just love what the Zimbabwean policemen did to the church members that floated the 'worship God at home' order in their country yesterday.
The video 'sweet' die. wink[/s]

Our leaders should enforce all it takes for people to be sensible in this perilous times.
And the remaining religious leaders that refused to comply so far should do the right thing.
Our Lord and Saviour answers prayers from any corner you are!
They who have ears, let them hear....

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN

This is what our Holy Book told us concerning this particular issue.........
I cancelled that part because it's a political rally by an opposition political party.
Google it and you'll get the right info.

That word is flout, not float.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
ornicus:

Captain trips nko?
With the walking dude in the WH.
Don't know him
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by AnonChick: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
Y'all need to read this to have a clearer understanding https://www.reliancehmo.com/blog/posts/coronavirus-in-nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by nuele(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
No sense.

Only gra gra. They are very good with deploring military actions.

A good concept I must admit. But I would have loved it to go alongside some humane strategies so that Nigerians don't suffer.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Comedian2019: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
neuron100:
Isn't it our police again? They will collect money and allow people to gather and even argue ontop the govt matter.��
That's the sad reality. Very very sad.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Yenefer(f): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

yep
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Don't know him

Stephen Kings the stand

The book started with a super flu nicknamed captain trips that wiped out most of the world.

Superflu was a us biological agent that got loose.

There was basically a collection of good vs bad guys. The bad guys were led by Randall Flagg the walking dude
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
LosC:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-fg-to-use-police-military-to-enforce-social-distancing.html

I hate this ugly lying bastārd.

Horrible old man without an atom of decency in his shriveled body
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Obec70(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Are they immune to COVID 19? What about the joints, hotels, clubs? Hope they will also go there to evacuate people who disobeys the orders cos their numbers are outrageous!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by neonly: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Comedian2019:

I cancelled that part because it's a political rally by an opposition political party.
Google it and you'll get the right info.

That word is flout, not float.
Thanks comedian!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by cute75(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Soooo will they be performing flanking maneuvers and setting up ambushes? How will they "fight" COVID-19? Could they be prepositioning personal and equipment for something bigger in the coming weeks?
7.2 billion minds on the planet and no one can come up with a fix for this? Let’s start offering rewards to the first person that comes up with a solution. These scientists are in their governments pocket so they can’t be trusted

Your dates are not correct.... Spanish flu stated in 1918.....please so some simple Google research
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Ortintin: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Even the police should maintain distance too
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Comedian2019: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87703170:

Thanks comedian!
You're welcome.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697315:

You are one of the people this thread is talking about.
You and your fake picture.
You don't know when to be serious and when to keep shut.
Coronavirus is now a joke to you aight?!
Shame!

No be only to borrow a leaf, na to borrow the whole forest tongue

Don't mind the kid!
What's your problem suya seller , Don't you don't understand or comprehend English language at all?.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
etrange:

Since many Nigerians are adamant, a strict measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event occurred
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
etrange:

Since many Nigerians are adamant, a strict measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

Oga stop posting fake news. Only a dullard will believe this photoshopped bullshit.
Since many Nigerians are adamant, a stricter measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
eniolaamos7:

They will be poisoned here in Nigeria. This is not enough to restrict people from going out.
It will scare many away. The mere rumours of lions alone in a vicinity would instill fear and panic.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
frankmoney:
that's fake ..
Since many Nigerians are adamant, a stricter measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wettoid123:

For real?
A means to scare many away. The armed forces are few in Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:

NIGERIA no get LIONS.
the only ones available have starved to death
I know but rumors of lions alone would instill fear in the heart of many Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me / Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.