Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (39254 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nooil:

See them spreading fake news
Since many Nigerians are adamant, a stricter measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
evilive:

ah! cry
Strict deterrence measures like this may be adopted since many Nigerians are adamant. Just a scare of lions alone would instill fear and panic. They don't necessary need to bring any
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
krasican:

No be lion again...stop posting false info..

This picture is from Johannesburg in South Africa from 2016.
Since many Nigerians are adamant, a stricter measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by edoairways: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697315:

You are one of the people this thread is talking about.
You and your fake picture.
You don't know when to be serious and when to keep shut.
Coronavirus is now a joke to you aight?!
Shame!

No be only to borrow a leaf, na to borrow the whole forest tongue

Don't mind the kid!
Since you lack comprehension skills, let me educate you what I meant. Since many Nigerians are adamant, a stricter measure should be adopted. That picture is a sample as the event never occurred. Next time take time to think and read between the lines before quoting a person.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ah military! Wahala don dey,
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Cool if SARS no join them sha grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Ishilove: 2:14am On Mar 24, 2020
ornicus:

Stephen Kings the stand

The book started with a super flu nicknamed captain trips that wiped out most of the world.

Superflu was a us biological agent that got loose.

There was basically a collection of good vs bad guys. The bad guys were led by Randall Flagg the walking dude
I read the The Stand years ago and even gushed about parts of the the book in my diary.

Ishilove:
Dear Diary,

I just finished reading a scene from King's 'The Stand'. The sub-chapter is about a pyromaniac named 'Trashcan Man' who was first sent to an asylum for the criminally insane when he was just 13, and then prison at age 18 after blowing up a church.

I'm tingling all over. Trashie is a MANIAC. Utterly insane, and now that Mr King has just introduced a very dangerous character, I can almost feel the complete hopelessness of the situation. The Blue plague is emptying towns, and now to make matters worse, Trashie is on rampage with no one to control him. Burning the oil field has pushed him over the brink of insanity and it's going to get worse. sad

Oh jeez, I can almost picture everything. Such mastery, such skills shocked

Stephen King is the master of his genre!!

I remember The Blue Plague, not it's nick Captain Trips.

The dues ex machina ending was quite disappointing though. It wasn't as epic as I thought it would be going by how Stevie built up the anticipation from the moment Walking Man was introduced.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by HacheNoire1: 3:49am On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
post=87703170:

Thanks comedian!
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing by Kursk2019(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Diffdeef:
If top advanced countries are finding it hard to contain this virus i wonder what will become of this country as the virus is already spreading ? Brace yourselves Nigerians,it's gonna be a real shitstorm.

That sounds Negan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya (Photo) / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.