Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? (55520 Views)

The Bad Behaviour Of Some Nigerians Abroad / How Nigerians Abroad Complain About Loneliness Amazes Me / Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by victorian(f): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
It seems like church can't solve this one ��

But God can.

This is a period to differentiate between Church, Pastors ,Imam, and God.

Enough of Pastors taking the glory of God as their own.

Science can't eradicate the virus
Churches can't eradicate the virus
Pastors can't eradicate the virus , even Imams and the Occult.

This situation is beyond human reasoning.

Las Las we shall all turn to God and be at His mercy for protection.

The Virus is a deep message to all humans on earth.

God's supremacy cannot be mocked. That's exactly what we are experiencing at this period.

Even the Pakistans have turned to God in tears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by jasman1: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
You should be more worried about yourselves there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by sheller(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2020
dederocs:
your foolishness is alarming

I don't reply 400ls
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by seunayantokun(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2020
In UK, we're OK.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by degamemaster(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2020
lifeagain22:
No single Person Abroad has said anything probably Nigerians Abroad does not read news on Nairaland my Thought .

We read news always but unfortunately, the zombies in this forum will not let us comment and reason together with sane folks in this forum.

Anyways, to the topic, we are staying at home because we can't do otherwise. Some of who works on a fixed employment basis have been told that we will get some reasonable percentage of our pays to enable us pay our bills and buy foods while our employment terms are being kept intact and respected pending when the crisis will be over and then we resume work. But, my prayers and intercession are with some of our brothers who are on the street or who were yet get jobs. There might not be any source of income to them because they don't have secured jobs. It is a difficult situation right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

But God can.

God's supremacy cannot be mocked. That's exactly what we are experiencing at this period.

nice, its all on God, man is not God, God can never be man. pray to God, your creator, he will hear you
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by dederocs(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2020
sheller:

I don't reply 400ls
only an idiot will type what you did. slave mentality.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by victorian(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
dederocs:

nice, its all on God, man is not God, God can never be man. pray to God, your creator, he will hear you

Exactly.

I always do.

People will now reverence God.

And turn to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by Honeydenz(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Where? Mention the country u are in, don't just comment and leave. Are you ashamed of the country u are in, even if it's Ghana or Ivory Coast, mention it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by dederocs(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

Exactly.

I always do.

People will now reverence God.

And turn to Him.
True, maybe the idolatry is the reason for so many 'prayers' without results. God is a Spirit, worship in Spirit and truth...your body is the vessel...where two or three are gathered in truth and worship to God, he will answer you, Church is just a building, the man on the pulpit is just a man like us all.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by biobash(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Am still wondering how Nigerians resident in Italy and other areas ravaged by this deadly virus are coping.

So if you are outside Naija kindly educate us on how you guys cope with this deadly virus.

1. It's total lockdown.
2. For foodstuff and other things, we send representatives from the estate to malls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by victorian(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
dederocs:

True, maybe the idolatry is the reason for so many 'prayers' without results. God is a Spirit, worship in Spirit and truth...your body is the vessel...where two or three are gathered in truth and worship to God, he will answer you, Church is just a building, the man on the pulpit is just a man like us all.

So true.

One of my neighbors friend, he's a pastor in MFM. He said something to me last two weeks. He said Princess, you don't how u are in God's sight. You can pray in your closet and get results. No need rushing to any pastor for answers prayers. He said God Always speaks to. Me but I don't listen.

If I start listening to God and not Man, my life will be better. I will be fine

When I got home, I think deep and I realised he's saying the truth. I use to look up to my Pastor before but later I realised most answered prayer I do get, was when I keep church aside, remain calm at home or at work and pray to God on my own and in my own way. That's honestly when my prayers are answered

It's well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by dederocs(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

So true.

One of my neighbors friend, he's a pastor in MFM. He said something to me last two weeks. He said Princess, you don't how u are in God's sight. You can pray in your closet and get results. No need rushing to any pastor for answers prayers. He said God Always speaks to. Me but I don't listen.

If I start listening to God and not Man, my life will be better. I will be fine

When I got home, I think deep and I realised he's saying the truth. I use to look up to my Pastor before but later I realised most answered prayer I do get, was when I keep church aside, remain calm at home or at work and pray to God on my own and in my own way. That's honestly when my prayers are answered

It's well. smiley

man is just a man, it is easier to communicate with your creator directly, in worship and communion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by olaboy1: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Well thank God for the African food stuffs I loaded. Now I am rationing my Quaker Oats, milo, corned beef and custard, and my panla just finished. Worst case scenario I can grow some potatoes in my front yard. Social distancing myself with Netflix crossing lines since this virus is crossing many lines.
My greatest annoyance is all these old mama Oyinbo women running away from me when I manage to go to the store to buy chicken, even though I should be the one running away from them....come on this is not Ebola shocked
Working from home and in the case of any total economic meltdown, i can turn to the unemployment insurance.
Police Drones hovering around monitoring things and events.
Can’t even go out to warm my car since I don’t know who has touched my door handles, and all my online orders I have asked to be sent back with refunds.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Stay safe.You health workers all over the world are the real MVP cool

What state in the USA do you reside in?
Thanks. I’m in the East coast

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by victorian(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
dederocs:

man is just a man, it is easier to communicate with your creator directly, in worship and communion.

Very true.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by sheller(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
dederocs:
only an idiot will type what you did. slave mentality.

u can go and di€ if e pain u
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by Obason22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Emmakohodis747:
Na church first bring it.
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by sabi99(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Am still wondering how Nigerians resident in Italy and other areas ravaged by this deadly virus are coping.

So if you are outside Naija kindly educate us on how you guys cope with this deadly virus.
The japan govt was able handle the deadly in time. I stay in sendai city and everything been going normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by hodari: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gbogbo95:

Cherrybae
Here in Vancouver Canada, schools, offices, banks all events are shutdown.

Everyone on self isolation. Cases are been reported and the authorities here are working hard.

I urge Nigerians to support the govt of the day in the fight against the Convid _19, the virus is a respected of no man.

Nigerians should stop spreading news that leads to panic, stop abusing your govt, rather support and encourage the govt efforts.

Here in Canada, there much cases which the media do not even report, there are lots of flaws here by the govt yet the citizens never abuse or castigated there govt nor go online spreading lots.

Should the virus enter Nigeria everyone will feel the effect both the rich and poor.

A word is enough for the wise.

Cherrybae:
I need to leave this country. Tired of hearing bad news.

Can someone advice me the best country to relocate to right now.

Cherrybae:
While returning from church today at Ogbor Hill in ABA I saw the above and I shared it and want to share it here too.

Nigerians are funny people but Aba no dey carry last

Is Aba now Vancouver Canada?

You don catch am grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by wowcatty: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hey PapalsBull, seems you like videos! A take on coronavirus from New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp29PXsO5MU
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by bayocanny: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
ELgordo:
omo chilling here buh under lock down LA
baba wetin you dey use gun do?
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by maldino: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
BlackPantherCri:
Well, working in health sector, we have to go to work amidst the lockdown.

Anyways, I show my ID if stopped to prove I'm in essential services.

I wear a half face ski mask when going to the store to shop for basic items , I shower with detol soap as it offers 24hrs protection and it's active ingredient is anti viral. Working in the Frontline you have to protect yourself anyhow.

I wash my hands like 20 times a day at work and sanitise afterwards.

Upon entering the hospital they check your vitals and log it in a book. They monitor you especially temperature wveryday in the event you show symptoms you are isolated and the coronavirus hotline is called.

Our admissions have been reduced, visitors have been banned and patients have been educated on what to expect after their discharge into the real world.

So far, we have witnessed no incidences and God will make it remain that way until this all blows over.
Country please..
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by BlackPantherCri: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
maldino:

Country please..

United States of America, Indiana

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
AmbFitsaint:
U guys are having fun mehn

nothing "fun" about this lockdown because the reality is that there is nothing but 3 outcomes:
1) BABY IN 9 MONTHS
2) DIVORCE/BREAKUP
3) JAIL (after murdering your partner)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by DianaEneje: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
DianaEneje:
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by Norabay(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=osayuking post=87710209]i live in Florence Italy, so far so good we have recorded more than 60k positive case and over 5k death mostly nonnis “old people” but that doesn’t exclude the fact that even the youth aren’t vulnerable. Best medical respond is self isolation, as you all know Italy rank one of the best health system in the world but that got nothing to do with covid-19. Even as we all know Nigeria is not ready for any pademic war, I would advice everyone to stay as much indoor for at least one month and build your immune system by eating well, take more garlic �, ginger,limone and stay fit( gyms,run, etc) and more especially listen and do as the authorities instructed, here in Italy they feel too much of freedom and partially refused to adhere to competent advice, see where they are now? Practice at least 1m distance from people if you want to go out, you don’t need the mask if you don’t havor sneeze, watch your hands as often as you can. are you telling me that face marks is not basic
Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by williamdeluxe(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
I live in Barcelona and It's been hard really hard,in the sense that i haven't been given leave to stop working nor can i request for one...I work with a construction company and we have been given permission to work,we have to work with masks and sanitazed handgloves but we are really exposed bkus we all work in close proximity with one another but God gat us..

The good thing is now we are working less hrs and price of food stuffs AVE really gone down..

Did I say i am bored?.....i am extremely BORED and it's just day 9 of quarantine

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by kennyunlimited(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Here in Germany, people stayed at home. Businesses and universities are closed. It is advised to go out if u need to get some groceries at the store.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by Chiebunigom1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

But God can.

I love this!
I feel for people already been affected by this virus.....but I love the fact that people of the earth would really know that by this, that only Jesus can save!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? by victorian(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

I love this!
I feel for people already been affected by this virus.....but I love the fact that people of the earth would really know that by this, that only Jesus can save!

I'm telling you.
That's the beauty of this virus.

The whole world is in a total state of confusion and fear.

smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.