Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

You Mistakenly Deleted Ur Datas(images,msword,pdf,videos,songs E.t.c) On Ur Hard Disk Or You Mistake - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / You Mistakenly Deleted Ur Datas(images,msword,pdf,videos,songs E.t.c) On Ur Hard Disk Or You Mistake (524 Views)

Help On "Non-system Disk Or Disk Error Replace And Strike Any Key When Ready" / How To Remove The Win32 Virus That Turns Files To Shortcut On Ur Hdd,flash,mcard / I Mistakenly Deleted My Recovery From My Laptop (compaq X14-39697 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Mistakenly Deleted Ur Datas(images,msword,pdf,videos,songs E.t.c) On Ur Hard Disk Or You Mistake by femoric9: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2010
Icare data recovery is a free software and they are given out there free registration code till 25 december 2010,It can recover your lost datas even after format or deleting from the recycle bin.Just install the software and check ur memory card or hard disk,it will xray it and give you the opurtunity to restore it back to any folder in ur system.Get it for free at filehippo.com,brothersoft or any other software site.
Re: You Mistakenly Deleted Ur Datas(images,msword,pdf,videos,songs E.t.c) On Ur Hard Disk Or You Mistake by NnamdiN: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2010
25th dec don pass na

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Hsdpa Universal Modem 4 Sale / High Speed Internet Laptop Just N35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.