Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy (50644 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by desgiezd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
I saw many people at their entrance today at Chevron branch and I was wondering what happened
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by sammyscholar(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Our store is trying all that is possible to provide quality service while still keeping safe at this trying time.

We trust Almighty God that this turbulence will pass.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by gassbee: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Confirm
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Farki: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
What if you're going there to buy mask?
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by deltateam: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Omo see sub zero o.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by frowland(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:
Who else noticed that ever since coronavirus became a global threat, Boko Haram and herdsmen suddenly went mute?

Because their sponsors have other things to worry about right now.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Supersymetry: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Reusable mask and gloves will be cost effective now, but users should not forget to soak it in a water bowl containing dissolve soap and disinfectant ,then dry it before use.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by deltateam: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jaeis:

When infected person sneeze for motor wey you dey, you go know wetin dey shele

Person fit drink sanitizer? embarassed
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2020
deltateam:

Person fit drink sanitizer? embarassed

Yes na but I don't know whether you'll live afterwards grin
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by africanusvu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
sprints1:
covid-19 is a bigger threat believe me
,A bigger threat no doubt but to the Western world,i see Ebola as a bigger evil to Africa than covid
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by bionixs: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

The government should start thinking of ways to force people to stay at home

Person wear nose mask, but e go use bare hands dey collect money

Person wear nose mask, but e go still pick him nose, rub him face and eyes....Fuvvkk

it is not only corona that kills. Tell your planless government to support people with what it takes to stay at home. We have recovered this and that. It is time to share what was recovered. Not recovered as a vibe to hypnotise people and make them believe that they are working
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Studio247: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Better prevention is better than
Stories that touches the heart

GOD IN ME by TGospel
Kindly download

https://showitnaija.com.ng/2020/03/20/mp3-downlospeload-god-in-me-tgospel/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5AlMnz2K8
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Kingspin(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:
Who else noticed that ever since coronavirus became a global threat, Boko Haram and herdsmen suddenly went mute?
I have been observing that

Maybe they stop threaten because of their sponsors and supporters are now hiding for safety.

But the truth is they need the virus more than the innocent people
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:
Don't mind dos coward
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by bionixs: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:
i told my wife same yesterday. Kidnappers get bad market now as their prospective customers ,the upper class are mostly are potential Coro carriers
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by CyberWolf: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

Person wear nose mask, but e go still pick him nose, rub him face and eyes....Fuvvkk

The virus can’t enter your body system via face, eye or eye, but through the nose. The nose mask is to prevent you from breathing it in when you accidentally rub your nose region due to involuntary action. It also prevent carears from spreading it when they sneeze and cough. That’s why hand sanitizer/ washing of hands with soap is highly recommended.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
We don't love ourselves in this country, imagine skyrocketing the price of nose cover from 20 naira to 300 naira
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by kemmylove101: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Black people are crazy. I still went to shop today in europe without mask and nobody lock me outside. I am begining to think like nnamdi kanu. MAYBE because i listen to radio biafra alot . But he is making sense. Black pple are mad grin
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
peacettw:

The virus stays suspended in the air for 8 hours. It only makes sense that we all wear face masks to avoid being infected.

The virus cannot survive that long, not especially during a warm weather.

Second, ordinary face masks (which are the ones readily available) cannot prevent a person from breathing in tiny particles, and most viruses are actually very tiny. So, with this face masks, you are still exposed to the virus that may be in the air.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
CyberWolf:
The virus can’t enter your body system via face, eye or eye, but through the nose. The nose mask is to prevent you from breathing it in when you accidentally rub your nose region due to involuntary action. It also prevent carears from spreading it when they sneeze and cough. That’s why hand sanitizer/ washing of hands with soap is highly recommended.

Entry points of the virus include eyes, nose, and mouth.

Not just the nose.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Kennydoc(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dominatrix:

Its for everyone now, you don't wanna breathe that shit. Trust me.

So which air do you breathe when you wear face mask?
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by izzou(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
CyberWolf:

So the 5000 that have died in Italy, made the mistake of not wearing masks?

Okay oh. I don hear grin
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by hombre(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ebeano is a scam.
I went to their store at Isaac John in Ikeja.
We were given nose masks and hand gloves before we can enter as if it was free.
They didnt allow you to come in with yours. Only to get in,finished shopping and discovered we were charged 250 naira on the receipt for handgloves and face mask.
It is well jare...
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by peacettw: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
logon599:

This is why you're advised to avoid public gatherings, medical centers or close proximity with someone with symptoms. Do you feel if someone with COVID-19 sneezes close to your face that a paper mask will prevent it? Did the mask cover your eyes too? What about the pores on your face?

Interesting. I do know that people under lockdown still do go out to get essential items occasionally.
I know for a fact that the barest minimum they do to protect themselves is via the use of the face masks.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
izzou:
grin

Cos owner don collect corolla for your hand,you want others to suffer in penury with you...

Apart from driving taxi and transporting OLOSHO from one hotel to the other,what other skill do you have, ozuor!!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by sofiscatedmoron: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
logon599:
Guys!!

Face masks are NOT for people who are not infected. It's [s]for people who are already infected to prevent them from infecting others through release of phlegm and other oral and nasal fluids.

The best prevention from COVID19 remains to avoid public gatherings or close proximity to symptomatic people as well as washing your hands regularly. Not face masks. If someone with symptoms sneeze close to your face, you feel a face mask will prevent a potential infection? Did the mask also block your eyes as well as other skin pores and orifices too? So just obey government orders and reduce unnecessary movement
[/s]
Its for prevention,, what happens when you breath the nasal fluid of infected person?
Mode of infection is via mouth and nose, so closing hour mouth and nose will help to prevent it
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by udoka2013: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
medTechworld:
na only that. Bubu No longer jump from on country to another,
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by Dominatrix(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kennydoc:

So which air do you breathe when you wear face mask?

There are different types, I wasn't talking about the popular surgical masks. There are types with air filters that can be changed after each use. You can have a conversation without being rude.
Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by sicily4u: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Can someone confirm this ?

Re: COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy by idahme(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
[you must be living in Jupiter for you to compare trump and buhari, really appalling.

quote author=Dunsin2020 post=87704160]How does someone call covid-19, covid one nine, it shows this guy as been living under a rock for some time and this is the kind of person that is the president of Nigeria, this guy and Trump Dem dey compete for dumbness, I guess na four one nine dey ring for him head as na wetin him be be that[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery. / Naira Strengthens Further Against Dollar On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.