Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,714 members, 7,827,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND (3902 Views)

One Of The Wierdest Romantic Behaviours Ever / What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Goalnaldo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sultanofpuna, pussygotlips (its been a while I've seen him) biafranBushboy grin grin
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by EgusiSoup: 2:30am On Mar 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
Madcow1

Jewessgratitudd undecided (unimaginative)

Husbandsnatcha cheesy cheesy

Boiledcorn

Friedplantain

Menstrualpad

Egusisoup

Madgoat

Lolaabokoku (cracks me up cheesy)

undecided
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Unatoto
Itearhertoto
Fuckdamods
Evil1
Kingsatan

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by patwilly(m): 5:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Herdsmen:

wink
Greetings bros..

Becomerich/musiwa.

Gbawe

Eko ile

Egghead.

grin

Dem plenty o ... when men were men cheesy
Becomerich/musiwa is still on naira land.. no longer posting satellite pictures again I presume. Those were the days...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Quite a handful of funny monikers here.
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by okomile(f): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Sharming95:
oops...am sowie tho...I thought yhu a guy claiming a girl....am so sowie for dat vulgar words lipsrsealed

No worries!

Cheers
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by okomile(f): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
proudly grandma on nairaland... Let me send you my account details

Grandma dey share money?
Na pikin dey give grandma money ooooo grin
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Makavelli25: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2020
Anonym0us
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by StrikeThru: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
okomile:
grin
Yours is the first moniker that came to my mind. OKO MI LE Funny tho.
So many names...
Itearhertoto etc

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by beejay501: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
He get one guy here way him English na highest oo chai..Ajas something
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Sammy07: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Una toto
Itearhertoto
Evilforest
Offpoint
Stupidity
Worworboy
Worworbae
Slap44 Abi 77
Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by okomile(f): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
StrikeThru:

Yours is the first moniker that came to my mind. OKO MI LE Funny tho.
So many names...
Itearhertoto etc

O se!
Thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by StrikeThru: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2020
oyatz:
Anusodourinhaler
Truckpusher
OkoNdobo
Kuku pa mi na

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by StrikeThru: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2020
okomile:

O se! Thank you grin grin
You're welcome ma'am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Obotanmi Foolishfool
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by snitchbitch: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2020
Obontami

Ogunlakaaye

Shibaraba

Stupidity

Veryfoolishboy

1 Like

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by INnaMAN: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2020
Rottencorpse
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Are you not the same guy apologising to a girl after cautioning her for saying that the footballer who died in an accident is an Igboman that has had too much drink?

Bro you messed up bigtime

...and I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Offpoint: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2020
Sammy07:
Una toto Itearhertoto Evilforest Offpoint Stupidity Worworboy Worworbae Slap44 Abi 77 Herdsmen
Lol, my monicker weird? you don't know weird. I'm the coolest personality with the coolest monicker on NL bro
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by sammycarz(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Garrigetlevel
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by UwaMmebii(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2020
Sultanoftoto and UnaToto lol
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
Unatoto
Itearhertoto
Fuckdamods
Evil1
Kingsatan

For u to mention me. Pls tell me u already love me grin grin
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2020
evil1:

For u to mention me. Pls tell me u already love me grin grin

Don't count on it.
I didn't mention you of my own accord. Read the title of the topic. It says " mention weird monikers" that was why I mentioned your moniker.
Like seriously.. I still can't wrap my head around why you chose such a moniker or what could have inspired such. So its weird to me. undecided
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Don't count on it.
I didn't mention you of my own accord. Read the title of the topic. It says " mention weird monikers" that was why I mentioned your moniker.
Like seriously.. I still can't wrap my head around why you chose such a moniker or what could have inspired such. So its weird to me. undecided

Stop forming hard to get jhoorr
Well the moniker just popped up in my head n I pinned to it
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
evil1:

Stop forming hard to get jhoorr
Well the moniker just popped up in my head n I pinned to it

OK. Good for you.
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

OK. Good for you.
Tanx. Nice profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
evil1:

Tanx. Nice profile

Thanks.
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Thanks.
Don't you think it will be better we have a private discussion
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Thanks.
Don't you think it will be better if we had our own private discussion grin grin
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
evil1:

Don't you think it will be better we have a private discussion

With the evil one? grin
Naahhh...
I'm done with nairaland guys.
Thanks though.
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

With the evil one? grin
Naahhh...
Thanks though.

Wow. Really ?
I dont care How many nairaland guys u tried.
So moniker is now a criteria n reason to turn down a kind offer from a gent.
Well I feel bad that u turn down my offer
Re: Mention The Wierdest Moniker You Have Seen On NAIRALAND by evil1: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

With the evil one? grin
Naahhh...
Thanks though.
Its just an offer of friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ UPDATE: Chrisland School Girl Clears The Air [VIDEO] / Men Only! Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.