Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee (85566 Views)

Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by blackbone989(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just imagine oga kovik contact and and and *** then d thing cure just show. Pastor go come be no1. Jona experience part 2. Pastor go d fresh term. Just imagine. Nothing is impossible
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by buhariguy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
jacquincy:
for those of you that paved way for this insensitive govt since 2015, you are forgiven, go and sin no more......but for those that still have intentions to foist another calamity on us after this.

COVID 19 fall on you
and those that voted for Jonathan in 2015 and those that voted for atiku in 2019,
Covid 20 fall on you and them.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Liposure: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
abbey621:

Don't be misinformed, you can get infected from touching objects once touced by an infected person and then using that same hand to touch your face, nose or mouth. Think of all the things an infected person (An infected person can be someone without any symptoms) can touch in your house and then think of all those things as infection points, you'll realize this virus no be joke.
can d virus penetrate ur skin apart from eyes, nose n mouth
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Jman06(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
baby124:
FG should go round and seize as much Chloroquine as possible or order drug manufacturers to be producing it non stop for hospitals to use on patients.
The foolish leaders don't know the importance of drug regulation!

They think that the western nations are foolish when they regulate how drugs are used!

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Bekool(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
An official of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, Salihu Umar, says he has tested positive for the novel COVID-19.

Umar said this in a tweet on Monday, barely two days after the FIRS authorities denied reports that its employee had tested positive for the virus.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Necessary_Cho/status/1242053163261349888

This coronavirus is damn really very infectious jezzz.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by edoairways: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
sad

I see lots of people coughing in lagos. I am always on my mask and my hands sanitised.

I just hope a time will not come whereby people would be seen on the street lying helpless, or even hospitals filled to the brim with patients of Corona virus.

Stay protected. Stop making mockery of people putting on nose mask.

They are passing a message.
Infact the people in my street are astonished at my nose mask. They don't even care, many are still in doubt
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by PinkStarsFallIn: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
jacquincy:
for those of you that paved way for this insensitive govt since 2015, you are forgiven, go and sin no more......but for those that still have intentions to foist another calamity on us after this.

COVID 19 fall on you
Everything is insensitive govt.
Better stop blaming d govt for the
Problems in ur life n start to be responsible
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Perfecttouchade: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
sad

I see lots of people coughing in lagos. I am always on my mask and my hands sanitised.

I just hope a time will not come whereby people would be seen on the street lying helpless, or even hospitals filled to the brim with patients of Corona virus.

it's funny when people started laughing when dey see my nose mask and I just wonder how some still thinks this virus na joke..the nose mask is a huge message to everyone but hope dey see the message
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by edoairways: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
maskman007:
corona seems to be affecting only northerners
So the reported cases in Lagos are northerners I suppose
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by luminouz(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Roon9:
Hmm

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

Just 315k? grin
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by edoairways: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jman06:
The foolish leaders don't know the importance of drug regulation!

They think that the western nations are foolish when they regulate how drugs are used!
The DG of Nafdac worsened it by coming on air to make announcement immediately Donald Trump opined about chloroquine

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by AndreSAVAGE: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Make ncdc start massive clinical trials on ramdesivir,retanivir and chloroquine na
Attack the virus instead of defending
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
u tested positive and u smiling
mumu man

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sorry man, wishing you quick recovery. At least we way no have money to enter plane are temporary safe. No public transport, I will be using my car or bicycle to commute
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by AndreSAVAGE: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
lefulefu:
mumu man
Is it ur smiling?
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by GamalNasser: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
sad

What part of Lagos did u see people coughing like that ?
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Jman06(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
edoairways:

The DG of Nafdac worsened it by coming on air to make announcement immediately Donald Trump opined about chloroquine
The NAFDAC DG didn't actually tell anybody to go ahead and misuse chloroquine. She only alluded to what the likes of Trump had already told the world which is that chloroquine is among the drugs that had shown some level of activity against the virus.

I hope after this pandemic, the government would see reason to make drug prescription and dispensing to be strictly an affair between the hospital/clinic and the pharmacy and under the supervision of approximately qualified professionals.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by CaptainMitch: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Every young person that's physically fit is expected to make a full recovery. My friend recently recovered from it.
lefulefu:
mumu man
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by edoairways: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jman06:
The NAFDAC DG didn't actually tell anybody to go ahead and misuse chloroquine. She only alluded to what the likes of Trump had already told the world which is that chloroquine is among the drugs that had shown some level of activity against the virus.
I know but you know how some Nigerians react. Presently the demand for chloroquine is on the high side.

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
If i get the hold of my friend....., i went to eat and my friend that have" malaria " was just keeping close contact with me without thinking about this "coronavirus". he was just laughing and saying he had malaria, that he had a lot of mosquito bite. For the past two days he told me he was having cold at night and those malaria symptoms.. I dnt care if he had contact with mosquito's,.....

All i know is that anything malaria symptoms are 50/50.

Oh my God where will i run too. i just start thinking about all this today at 'CNN news.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by richPHAROAH: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Babapyro:

Ignorance has plagued your mind,you better start reading, this is no way to live
to fst your mama yansh dey hungry me
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Jman06(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
edoairways:

The NACDAC DG didn't do any wrong in her address. The onus is now on the government to check how chloroquine and other drugs are used. It is not a big deal to control drug distribution and use if people see the need for such controls
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Ken4agent(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Swingate:
There is something they are not telling us about the transmission of this coronavirus, although they said you can only get infected by contact with fluid fim a carrier . How come people get infected this easily? Thay said some people don't have any symptoms, meaning no cough no sneezing or fever. How then do they infect people?
I think they should study this very well to avoid more infections .

Professors of virology wey suppose research am don go strike grin
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=CaptainMitch post=87708533]Every young person that's physically fit is expected to make a full recovery. My friend recently recovered from it.
that is if the young person"s immune system isnt compromised
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Nairalandmonika: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nairaland is really a place for old news. Something that have pass and we have move on.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Onyocha: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
It is very unlikely, in my opinion, the virus would spread in public places in Nigeria like it did in colder regions of the world. The virus can't withstand heat of more than 26 degrees for long.

The more likely way it could spread in Nigeria, or in Africa, is through travellers from infected countries or coming in contact with them. With the closure of the international airports, we should be fine in three to four weeks time in Nigeria. Avoid people who recently returned from affected country or from abroad. Wash your hands regularly, use your face masks and dont get close to people (always maintain 2 to 3 meters). We will be fine, by God's grace.

Panic is not the way forward to defeat this virus. There are measures to be observed.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by abbey621(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Liposure:
can d virus penetrate ur skin apart from eyes, nose n mouth

Nope, it has to go into the respiratory system.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by xrayj(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Something is fishy.. Na so the test fast... In how many hours?

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
MorataFC:
Haaaa, Imagine surviving all the multiple unprotected sexx only to come and die from just one Unprotected handshake
grin

#COVID19NIGERIA
Bro you no go kill me...lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by nuele(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Only if our so called authorities will hear and do the needful. Am not surprised though.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
God abeg ooo! Heal our land. I can't believe I am as scared as an average politician today!

You are not supposed to get tested for no reason.

Even the US and China don't have the resources to test everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by nuele(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
A very good advice. Lock down Lagos and Abuja. Even other states, people will be trying to run to their villages, knowing fully well they are endangering the whole populace. Nigerians think of themselves only. Government should do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway / World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.