Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee (85564 Views)

Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Recovers, Tests Negative / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Bimpe29: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Nice of him. Let everyone on board the same aircraft be quarantined ASAP.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Focusmind: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2020
FIRS should shut down biko.

They slammed my client with a tax liability and fixed next week as the last day to receive response

I am not going to drop any response letter. . I will respond to them via email.

Thank God the new tax law now accepts responses to tax queries online.

But the analogue FIRS guy that sent the letter wants a hard copy response. Just Imagine! If he does not want email response, he should forget about.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by ideology(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Houseofglam7:
cry
darling longest time, where are you... Please be safe oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Moukandjo: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2020
jacquincy:
for those of you that paved way for this insensitive govt since 2015, you are forgiven, go and sin no more......but for those that still have intentions to foist another calamity on us after this.

COVID 19 fall on you

Modified:
Some unrepentant zombies are still quoting me below........and im so sure the minnions are still leeching under their parent to be so ignorant that this govt have totally failed them
Ode, we should have allowed the demonic & satanic pdp in, ba?
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by biggz82: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Who dey find free food go jux come out say him test positive to covid19.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by nanakonnect(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Who cursed you?
You don't sound okay at all undecided

that guy needs kovik 1-9 birus

1 Like

Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Kylekent59: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
alezzy13:

The experts have always said masks are not necessary if you're not infected. It's actually for those that already infected to stop them from spreading the virus.

Same experts said corona virus can stay up in the air for 3 hours.

You just have to be current with the latest updates.
Let me think of a crowded place

Ok, let's say you go to a bet shop, you see about 100 people playing visual and shouting at the top of their voices "play me ov 2, hom score 2,...etc"

They are all shooting steams into the confined space, and when 30% are corona virus victims, then the remaining 70% are gonna inhale the virus since it can last up to 3 hours.

But with mask, there is a 90% assurance you wouldn't contract it with your hands sanitized.

When the people who have the virus wear mask, then the others without the virus are safe.

When the people who have the virus don't wear mask, others are at risk.

No, when you are in public, should you wear mask or not??

I guess you should.
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Houseofglam7(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
nanakonnect:

that guy needs kovik 1-9 birus
cheesy
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Eddygre8(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
God save our land
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by Kiddinpoh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Godpassyou:

Please don't be scared. But believe that you and your households including the nations are under the hand of the creator to do as it pleases HIM alone.

Thanks so much for your prayers
Re: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee by timesup234: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

No, that's not entirely true.

Most of the Corona-virus was already brought by the Chinese and Nigerians who go back and forth between Nigeria and China.
You this idiot let this be the last time I will warn you. I am seeing your recent posts talking bullshit. You must remain mute or I will slap the piss out your dumb brain. May coronavirus catch all of you who live in that glorified shithole. 100 million deaths coming soon to that shithole. May death and agony ring in every corner of Amerikka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Inadequate Medical Attention, Block Highway / World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.