Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Wish Me Safe Journey. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wish Me Safe Journey. (1048 Views)

Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / Wish Me Safe Trip..am Going To The U.S (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
I am on a journey from Kaduna to Aba.

Some one called me on phone that i should come and meet a lady so that we can marry each other.

I have never met the lady before.

I took the opportunity of this corona viral lock down to travel since my place of work is currently locked down

Someone should wish me safe journey.
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by Dave233: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ozwor

4 Likes

Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by Sunnymatey(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Coming to Aba to marry a total stranger. You are on your own o.

Is the lady a single mom?
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by daddymummy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by daddymummy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Coming to Aba to marry a total stranger. You are on your own o.

Is the lady a single mom?

I don't know.

I don't even know anything about her until we meet and discuss about ourselves.

then i will know if she is tall or short,dark or fair,stupid or intelligent, etc
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dave233:
Ozwor

Does 'Ozwor' mean 'safe journey'?

Or what does it mean?
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by dangermouse(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
U really need a safe journey wishes! Dont forget to let us know how it all went...

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by generalcoucou(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ozwor.. means may the peace of the lord go with u....

Let me add big Ozwor...

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
dangermouse:
U really need a safe journey wishes! Dont forget to let us know how it all went...

I met her and we discussed.

But she is not my type.

I want a tall,slim lady with a good character.

or a medium height lady with big head and big yansh with good character who loves me and makes me feel great and desired.

But she is very short and fat and old.

I am far taller than she is.I am slim and she is about 5 times my size in terms of fatness.

Maybe I would have accepted her as she is but she began saying that she cannot even pray to God concerning a marriage to a man she does not like.

This she said when I asked her if she would pray over my proposal.

Also she said that in marrying a non igbo man,she would have to be speaking English always with him, which she does not like.

I am non igbo.

She said she could not even begin to understand why two people of different tribes marry each other.

Even when we went to eat,people were calling her mummy and madam.They called me a boy and called her mummy.

So you can imagine how old she looks although she said she finished her NYSC in 2010.

But she looked like someone who graduated since.

One man in the place where we ate,after the woman left,asked me concerning her,I told him all what the woman said.

He was shocked and asked me if a small boy like me was planning to marry an old woman.

I told him that I am not a small boy.That I am a masters degree holder.

He was shocked.
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by dangermouse(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
welcome back my dear n thanks for the update. Never mind all that transpired btw the two of u. God will send ur wife to u as it is obvious she is not the one.
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
generalcoucou:
Ozwor.. means may the peace of the lord go with u....

Let me add big Ozwor...

Ok.Thanks for the lesson on what Ozwor means
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lecturer50(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
dangermouse:
welcome back my dear n thanks for the update. Never mind all that transpired btw the two of u. God will send ur wife to u as it is obvious she is not the one.

Amen.Thanks
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by lonlytroy(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2020
Thank your God say them no marry her come for you, you for done inherit wahala
Re: Wish Me Safe Journey. by NXTDANGOTE(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Wonders will never end �

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Travel Dilemma / Why Is It So Hard For Africans To Visit Other African Countries? / Dont Travel To Lagos Anymore -no Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.