Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine (588 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine by Designer123: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
In view of reports that Hydroxychloroquine helps to cure coronavirus, I went to a pharmacy today and told the chemist that I want to buy Hydroxychloroquine, she laughed and said the name is "chloroquine" and not what I said, so she gave me chloroquine phosphate. I have seen videos of Americans with their own pack of the drugs. Their own is "Hydroxychloroquine sulfate". So guys, is there any difference?.....I don't have intention of taking the drug without having corona symptoms.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine by LTRAVIS(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Chloroquine is more toxic,an overdose is harmful to the human body...the other,is less toxic

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Exactly what happened to me few hours ago..

In the two chemist shop that I went to, nothing like hydroxychloroquine..

Let's wait for the professionals..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between Hydroxychloroquine And Chloroquine by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Same thing, used for same purpose but Hydroxychloroquine is a less toxic derivative of chloroquine.

U know say na somtin wey strong dem dey carry come Africa.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finger Nail Infection HELP / What Causes The Vagina To Smell And How To Treat Smelling Vagina / Ogun State Government Received A Baby Who Was Dumped Near A River In Sagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.