Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Does My Car Needs SERVICE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Does My Car Needs SERVICE (841 Views)

4 Major Signs That Your Car Needs A Tune Up / 10 Symptoms That Your Car Needs An Oil Change / These Are 6 Signs Your Car Needs An Engine Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Car Needs SERVICE by lagautorepair(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2020
WHY DOES MY CAR NEED SERVICING?

Servicing your car is the best way to ensure that everything is working as it should be. If you don’t have an oil change or continue to use the car with low fluid levels, then you can do some serious damage to the engine.

By not servicing your car you are likely to find that its performance may deteriorate. This may mean that you start to hear strange noises, have little problems with general running and lights start to pop up all over the dashboard.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR SERVICING?

If you look after your car then it will look after you. By regularly servicing your vehicle you are likely to see a lot of perks, including increased fuel-efficiency, better handing, improved braking and a smoother running engine.

Additionally, your car is likely to be more reliable as the car has been checked for any faults that may occur. This can save you a small fortune in repair bills down the line and will save you time waiting on the side of the road to have your car fixed.

Probably the most important reason to service your vehicle is to maintain its market value. A full service history can add thousands onto the value of your car and makes it much easier to sell on privately as potential buyers know the car has been looked after.

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Students Produces Their First Set Of Electric Buses (photos) / Nigeria Used Toyota Solara 2007 For Sale At Shomolu / Lexus Es 350 08 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.