Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Corona Virus :20 People Makes Heaven In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus :20 People Makes Heaven In Nigeria (271 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Can A Lawyer Makes Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus :20 People Makes Heaven In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2020
I saw a Pastor post forwarded to a group you guys kno nut...the post whiçh goes thus "i saw a Vision that in the whole Nigeria 20 people make heaven the rest make hell ...So I react to thy post
The first thing I text was that That pastor should be stone to death How can he post that in this whole country he saw 20pple making heaven ...20pple keh...wait ...did he mean God is wicked nil or what....He must be mad or joking ...I *okokomaiko* dis-concur with that Vision of is....cause 99% pple Kno that there is God up there(heaven)
And if you Kno God my brother and Sister u might have journey mercy to heaven..
Hear this one bro&sis in the house
This one I wanna say his Even worst
Both thy men stationed with Jesus Christ on the day of is crucifixion are both sinners(thiefs) one mock Jesus while thy other shut his fellow sinner up saying we are suffering for we have sin...but this man sin not...Jesus look at the thief that speak on his behalf and he said to him Today you Sha be with me in paradise...nut hell...so wat am saying is that as far u Sabi say God dey and yah ways are clean u might be welcome to heaven at thy last day...we go deeper for Christ because of our challenge
Sha Sabi say in dey ...and am telling you all... trillions upon trillions of people will make heaven
Pastors be careful with yah words
Re: Corona Virus :20 People Makes Heaven In Nigeria by kingxsamz(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2020
In that case, I'd have to agree with the pastor that said such, that's if hell is even real in the first place.
Most Nigerians just follow religion, but don't really portray what it teaches. That's why our country is the way it is, even though we have churches in every street and corner...

Well, hell and heaven are imaginary places, so the pastor shouldn't be taken serious in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua Reveals Real Cause Of COVID-19 / See Popular Nigerian Pastors And A Priest Who Joyfully Converted To Islam / Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.