Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M (274 Views)

Why Was Jesus Painted White And Satan Black? / Is The Devil/satan A Person Or A Force/personification Of Evil? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by iykbethany(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why is Jesus/God white and the devil/ satan black? And why is evey bad thing black? Blackmail, Blackball, Blacklist, Black Death, Black Friday, Black Magic, Black market, Black Sheep, Black Hole

Who introduced christianity to us? The whiteman. Who wrote the bible? The white man. Who invaded our nations, chained our forefathers and raped our mothers including underage girls? Stil the whiteman, and funny enough, they came with bibles to make slave trade easier for them.

When the white men came to Africa our forefathers resisted them and rebelled against them. The white men went back to the drawing board and came back to africa with the bible.

Blacks accepting christianity was the best thing that ever happened to the white enslavers. The fear of hell and promise of an everlasting life was what finally kept the slaves from rebelling and running away.

I don't know if we should trust white people blindly like this. Not after all they did to my ancestors. You and I were not there when the bible was written, how do we even know these people didn't add or remove something's from the bible.

So many of my white friends keep telling me that religion is SCAM but I've been holding on to my faith, not to backslide. But a book I'm reading now is changing my mind or maybe I'm just losing my sanity?

If you visit Elmina Castle in Ghana you will question alot of things. Most west African slaves were shipped to America from Elmina castle. I've been there 4 times and I can't describe how terrible I feel. The same people that came with bibles to save us were the same people killing and raping our mothers. And God was calm, he didn't do anything to save my helpless ancestors. It simply doesn't make sense at all.

The insult, abuse, destruction and racism still continue till date. The sad thing is, the African people who are worshipping God are getting poorer, they die young, wretched and frustrated. But the whites who don't believe in God are richer, smarter, and they don't die young. I'm just thinking deep, and I come in peace
Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by HITsquad: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
The oldest known painting of Jesus Christ suggestest he was black skinned or at least brown, never white. But that was before the ancient Romans hijacked Christianity, they didn't feel comfortable about the fact that he was dark skinned, so they invented something that would be more acceptable by the Romans... they started painting him White... Until he even started having blues eyes lol... what an evolution! a Jew for that matter! These people no get shame! No be today racism dey man...

same with those words you mentioned up there, they were English words,,, English people are white... So what do you expect?? White mail? White hole? White death? C'mon man.... #blackLivesMatters

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by StrikeBack(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
What book did you read

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by HITsquad: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
They freak out when they witness any greatness coming from a black man.

For example the ancient Egyptians Which started civilization had shady skin... I mean before Arabs started migrating from the East, millennium of mix racing with the Arabs turned the Modern Egyptians to how they look today...

Recent DNA test shows that neighboring Sudanese people have more accurate match with the ancient Egyptians than the modern Egyptians have with their earliest ancestors...

But you don't see any Hollywood movie casting Ancient Egyptians black, they don't like the fact that black people started civilization.

Some even claimed Aliens build the pyramids of Gaza and not the ancient Egyptians, simply cos they couldn't accept or figure out how something that big could be achieved by black people as far back as that period without and any special technology available.

Africa we fvcked up... We deserve to be leading the world not following, Where did we go wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by shadeyinka(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
iykbethany:
Why is Jesus/God white and the devil/ satan black? And why is evey bad thing black? Blackmail, Blackball, Blacklist, Black Death, Black Friday, Black Magic, Black market, Black Sheep, Black Hole

Who introduced christianity to us? I'm just thinking deep, and I come in peace
Why are GHOSTS white?
And
Are you Black or Brown?
Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by OloshoMan: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jesus was from The Middle East
Re: Why Is Jesus/god White And The Devil/ Satan Black? Blackmail, Blacklist, Black M by onlyfacts: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
iykbethany:

Who introduced christianity to us? The whiteman. Who wrote the bible? The white man. Who invaded our nations, chained our forefathers and raped our mothers including underage girls? Stil the whiteman, and funny enough, they came with bibles to make slave trade easier for them.

When the white men came to Africa our forefathers resisted them and rebelled against them. The white men went back to the drawing board and came back to africa with the bible.

Blacks accepting christianity was the best thing that ever happened to the white enslavers. The fear of hell and promise of an everlasting life was what finally kept the slaves from rebelling and running away.

I don't know if we should trust white people blindly like this. Not after all they did to my ancestors. You and I were not there when the bible was written, how do we even know these people didn't add or remove something's from the bible.

So many of my white friends keep telling me that religion is SCAM but I've been holding on to my faith, not to backslide. But a book I'm reading now is changing my mind or maybe I'm just losing my sanity?

If you visit Elmina Castle in Ghana you will question alot of things. Most west African slaves were shipped to America from Elmina castle. I've been there 4 times and I can't describe how terrible I feel. The same people that came with bibles to save us were the same people killing and raping our mothers. And God was calm, he didn't do anything to save my helpless ancestors. It simply doesn't make sense at all.

The insult, abuse, destruction and racism still continue till date. The sad thing is, the African people who are worshipping God are getting poorer, they die young, wretched and frustrated. But the whites who don't believe in God are richer, smarter, and they don't die young. I'm just thinking deep, and I come in peace

Did the Bible say Satan was DARK SKINNED or COLORED BLACK? or did people say that? The Bible never said that okay, it was people who did.

Humans are not the only things with white and black color mix.
Why do we have white and black color in nature in the first place?
If black is so evil why does that color even exist.
why is day bright and the night dark? Does it represent the day as good and the night as bad.

Why is space black and dark matter fills it's vacuum, is dark matter evil too?
The sun and the stars are bright, does it make them good or righteous?

Haven't you seen people commit atrocities in the name of science. Weapons of mass destruction are made by science. The boat that sailed to Africa to capture our ancestor was made possible by science, the gifts they used to entice our ancestors like mirror was by science, the guns they carried by science, the civilization they had that made them seek slaves by science. The nuclear bombs made that destroyed those two Japanese cities were they made by religion or science? The nuclear weapons stock piled all over the world, that can destroy us all if ever used, were they not made by scientists? Does it mean science is evil ? Does it is mean all scientist are evil?

Generalization is evil in itself.

The wrong use of science and religion led to slave trade in Africa.
Jesus never preached that or any of his disciples in the bible, did they?

In summary don't confuse what people say with what the Bible said. You are free to ask questions about things that confuse you, I am available. Many people don't know what the Bible is all about.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Bars International Hajj Pilgrims / How A Pastor Died After Raping A Woman That Was Brought To Him For Deliverance / 7 Miracles You Will Never Have Believed if Not As It Was Filmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.