Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453805 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2023
My package is stuck in transit for over a month now
CJ463100567DE
Any idea Whatsup
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2023
opeyeoluwa007:
My package is stuck in transit for over a month now
Any idea Whatsup

Package is yet to enter Nigeria.

Keep on tracking.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
aieromon:

Keep on tracking.

Since July?
This is September, is there any way I can know the exact location
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
opeyeoluwa007:

Since July?
This is September, is there any way I can know the exact location

Air mail means that it stays on a queue in Germany until the mail bag is filled up with items coming to Nigeria. NIPOST has received EDI (communication) from Germany about the package but the package is yet to arrive Nigeria.

Yes, it can take that long.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
aieromon:

Air mail means that it stays on a queue in Germany until the mail bag is filled up with items coming to Nigeria. NIPOST has received EDI (communication) from Germany about the package but the package is yet to arrive Nigeria.

Oh, based on your experience, when then do you feel this package will arrive Nigeria
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
opeyeoluwa007:

Oh, based on your experience, when then do you feel this package will arrive Nigeria

Hopefully before the end of the month. Tracking says that the package weighs 2kg. Tracking also shows that the air transport will have one or more stops before it enters Nigeria. This might be a reason for the delay.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by d3cod3r(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
My package EU810448064CN has arrived in lagos since July but I'm yet to receive it in Anambra. Why the holdup?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by d3cod3r(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
aieromon:

Hopefully before the end of the month. Tracking says that the package weighs 2kg. Tracking also shows that the air transport will have one or more stops before it enters Nigeria. This might be a reason for the delay.
My package EU810448064CN has arrived in lagos since July but I'm yet to receive it in Anambra. Why the holdup?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2023
d3cod3r:

My package has arrived in lagos since July but I'm yet to receive it in Anambra. Why the holdup?

I believe the package has been scheduled for dispatch. Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng quoting the tracking number and request for a status update.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Boss My item sent to me from Lagos through usps I was informed it has come to port harcourt I don’t know the exact post office it is and I don’t know any ni post office in port harcourt this is the tracking number UH050591305US and my phone number is +2348153698882 please I want to know the exact post office in port harcourt it is in thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mygee2(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2023
aieromon:

Keep on tracking.
Please are you working for Nipost
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2023
mygee2:

Please are you working for Nipost

No
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
johnwegs:
Boss My item sent to me from Lagos through usps I was informed it has come to port harcourt I don’t know the exact post office it is and I don’t know any ni post office in port harcourt this is the tracking number and my phone number is please I want to know the exact post office in port harcourt it is in thank you

Visit the one closest to the address written on the package.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
There are so many locations here is there any way I can give out my number so that I can be reached
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
johnwegs:
There are so many locations here is there any way I can give out my number so that I can be reached

Visit the State HQ and make the necessary enquiries.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Joeeasy(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2023
Hey guys, Who can help out?

My Item has been sent to Customs since the 29th of August, I have not heard from anyone.

And where is LAGOS IMPC (AIR), so that I can go to the office myself

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mygee2(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2023
aieromon:

No
Please how can I get how Nipost charges
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2023
Joeeasy:
Hey guys, Who can help out?

My Item has been sent to Customs since the 29th of August, I have not heard from anyone.

And where is LAGOS IMPC (AIR), so that I can go to the office myself

You cannot pick up from IMPC. Customs will scan the package and return back to IMPC who will then dispatch to your state.

Patience is required.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2023
mygee2:

Please how can I get how Nipost charges

Visit the nearest Post Office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2023
My shoes with this tracking number UH050591305US was sent to me through usps I was told by nipost that it has come to rivers state nipost dispatch office I have gone there they told me my item is still in Lagos that the didn’t receive any parcel what should I do
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2023
johnwegs:
My shoes with this tracking number was sent to me through usps I was told by nipost that it has come to rivers state

Who provided you with this update?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
aieromon:

Who provided you with this update?
nipost email address bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
johnwegs:
nipost email address bro

Did they include the date when the package was dispatched? The package might have been scheduled to leave for PH but it is still stuck in Lagos due to logistics challenges.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
aieromon:

Did they include the date when the package was dispatched? The package might have been scheduled to leave for PH but it is still stuck in Lagos due to logistics challenges.
yes bro the said it was on 1/08/2023 bro but ph headquarters said the found nothing
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2023
johnwegs:
yes bro the said it was on 1/08/2023 bro but ph headquarters said the found nothing

It was put in the mail dispatch bag on the 1st of August. This doesn't mean it has left Lagos.

At this point, follow up with emails to inform them of your findings after visiting GPO.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by johnwegs(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
aieromon:

It was put in the mail dispatch bag on the 1st of August. This doesn't mean it has left Lagos.

At this point, follow up with emails to inform them of your findings after visiting GPO.
the rarely reply emails bro do you have any of there available phone line
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by d3cod3r(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2023
Those nipost guys are incompetent. How can an item be in Lagos for over a month+ ? Even if they are trying to pool together items to reduce logistics costs, they should give the option of collecting directly from the Lagos office. Not everyone can afford waiting that long.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olamlag(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2023
nextgenM:

Pls any update on this? Got a parcel from the USA via usps since the 11th on this month its stuck in transit with no update.

still waiting nothing yet

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by nextgenM: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Looks like there is a cartel at nipost stealing this items..
Olamlag:

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
nextgenM:
Looks like there is a cartel at nipost stealing this items..

Yes now, they steal items
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
Olamlag:

Keep on calling them
0909 299 5115

Although their number hardly goes through, but try… because I know that once a package gets to Nigeria, ok an average let’s say like 2 weeks for that clearance stuff.. yours is too long
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
aieromon:

Still nothing?
Nigeria is so bleeped up, you have to wait months just to get a package

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.