Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453753 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Tees23: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
opeyeoluwa007:

Yours got to Nigeria today
yes
Saw it this evening. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyeoluwa007: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Tees23:
yes
Saw it this evening. Thanks

Have you gotten your package?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Wilhelm99: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2023
i need help tracking this parcel via nipost RB311662825SG
@yomzy4cool
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 11:11am On Nov 01, 2023
Hello everyone , how u na Dey oh …
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by yomzy4cool(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2023
Wilhelm99:
i need help tracking this parcel via nipost RB311662825SG
@yomzy4cool
oga ur parcel is available for pick up . Sharply go to ur nearest post office to collect ur parcel .

2 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by marshallkowope: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
I sent a package to Nigeria with the tracking RH071503227GB since sept 19
anybody has an idea what I can do?
thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
marshallkowope:
I sent a package to Nigeria with the tracking since sept 19
anybody has an idea what I can do?
thank you

It is yet to arrive Nigeria.

Track here
https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by marshallkowope: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yeah I checked there,
Is there still
Hope for it or I should start claim process with royal mail
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Warfibabe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bukolamii: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
marshallkowope:
Yeah I checked there,
Is there still
Hope for it or I should start claim process with royal mail
Hi ,I am also expecting a package via royal mail since the 21st of November and it’s still stuck in transit .I would like to know if you have gotten yours
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by olaysco: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'm expecting a document from the UK via RoyalMail and the tracking site says held with fee to pay.

I've gone to my local post office to make enquiry on how I can pay, or what can be done, but they have no idea.

please any idea on what I can do

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
olaysco:
I'm expecting a document from the UK via RoyalMail and the tracking site says held with fee to pay.

I've gone to my local post office to make enquiry on how I can pay, or what can be done, but they have no idea.

please any idea on what I can do

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng quoting the tracking ID as the subject.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olajohn0808: 7:17am On Jan 18
yomzy4cool:
.. chill u will get it but it will takes time and i just hope the sender insured the package and its wasnt insured its 50/50 but dont worry i go try my best sha make u collect am ... but ur package never enter naija yet so just relax and pray .. good day
bro can I get your contact please
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olajohn0808: 7:21am On Jan 18
aieromon:

Package is in your local PO.
bro please help me track this my pkg CH203551419US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:04am On Jan 18
Olajohn0808:
bro please help me track this my pkg

Package has left Airport Customs and is on its way to your local post office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olajohn0808: 9:49pm On Jan 18
aieromon:

getting to a week now that’s what they have been telling me, I will go to the post office tomorrow in Akure to go create a scene there they will look for my pkg, have informed the police about it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Olajohn0808: 11:30pm On Jan 19
aieromon:

finally got the pkg today at local PO thanks for your service boss

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Binah: 6:34am On Jan 24
Boss please help me tack this item. RL817585087GB. It left the UK on the 19th of January and I need it urgently. Is it possible to fast track it? I really need help. Thanks.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24
Binah:
Boss please help me tack this item. It left the UK on the 19th of January and I need it urgently. Is it possible to fast track it? I really need help. Thanks.

For time sensitive postage, use courier next time.

With snail mail, you will have to exercise patience, lots of it.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25
Please which courier service is best for sending a phone from the US to Nigeria without fear of the gadget going missing?

aieromon
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25
SafetyPlug:
Please which courier service is best for sending a phone from the US to Nigeria without fear of the gadget going missing?

DHL/FedEx/UPS - prepare to pay high import duty

For 3rd party shippers, try this guy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/make-order-ship-4-buy
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 9:18am On Jan 26
aieromon:

DHL/FedEx/UPS - prepare to pay high import duty

For 3rd party shippers, try this guy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/make-order-ship-4-buy

Thank you🤝
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 12:10am On Jan 28
aieromon, please does the attached parcel info mean it has left Nigeria?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:42am On Jan 28
SafetyPlug:
please does the attached parcel info mean it has left Nigeria?

I don't think so.

It should read "Handover to airline" or "Departed from country of origin".
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 4:17am On Jan 28
aieromon:

I don't think so.

It should read "Handover to airline" or "Departed from country of origin".

Okay, thank you!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Binah: 7:13pm On Jan 29
My parcel left the UK since 19th of January but NIPOST says it had not arrived Nigeria. Is that possible? I thought UK to Nigeria is just about 6 hours. Is it possible the item has been stolen? I'm really worried because the item is an official laptop and it will disastrous if it gets missing.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lexrichy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03
How long will I receive this package

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by SafetyPlug(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05
aieromon I hope you are doing great.

Which bag wey this package dey since 24th January?😩

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05
SafetyPlug:
aieromon I hope you are doing great.

Which bag wey this package dey since 24th January?😩

The last lap of the journey. Expect your package before mid March.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lexrichy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06
aieromon:

The last lap of the journey. Expect your package before mid March.
na wa for nipost
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06
lexrichy:
na wa for nipost

Na their way.

I just received my package this afternoon.

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by lexrichy(m): 10:24am On Feb 08
aieromon:

Na their way.

I just received my package this afternoon.
which state and did they call you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.