Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (458982 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lesbihornest(f): 3:26pm On May 24
aieromon:

From the tracking information, I do not believe any of the packages have landed in Nigeria.

You can contact DHL for further information.
Good day, please help me track this package from this US. It's supplements that I need urgently and it's taken months.

UH053087817US

Thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 3:52pm On May 24
Lesbihornest:
Good day, please help me track this package from this US. It's supplements that I need urgently and it's taken months.

Thank you.

Package arrived your local post office on Monday.

Pick it up ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lesbihornest(f): 7:06pm On May 24
aieromon:

Package arrived your local post office on Monday.

Pick it up ASAP.
Wow! Thank you so much. God bless you. I'm so relieved. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayodejinwaogbo: 8:31pm On May 29
Please I need help. For more than 2months now a package sent to me through usps has not gotten to Nigeria. For a month plus the update still says it left a transfer airport in the UK. Please someone help me out. UH052996008US That’s the tracking number. Thanks 🙏
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by horleee: 9:46am On Jun 01
@aieromon

Good day, please I need help, I'm expecting a delivery in Nigeria from UK for about 45 days now. From the tracking system I used it is showing (Item Leaving the UK. Your item has left the UK and is now on its way to the destination country). Can you please help me with update on my delivery as this package is very important to me. Tracking Number:RU760813108GB
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:59am On Jun 01
horleee:

Good day, please I need help, I'm expecting a delivery in Nigeria from UK for about 45 days now. From the tracking system I used it is showing (Item Leaving the UK. Your item has left the UK and is now on its way to the destination country). Can you please help me with update on my delivery as this package is very important to me.

Package has not arrived Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Odusdave1: 10:36am On Jun 02
Kelly12:
Please house my parcel has stocked here for weeks now .
how far your package?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by horleee: 11:55am On Jun 02
Thank you so much. Please is there a way I can know it's exact location?
aieromon:

Package has not arrived Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02
horleee:
Thank you so much. Please is there a way I can know it's exact location?

No
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Abbbeyyy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18
aieromon:

No

Hi. Please help in regards to my package.
It’s delivered in Nigeria for a while.

Here is my tracking number.
RL840507614GB

Thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18
Abbbeyyy:

Hi. Please help in regards to my package.
It’s delivered in Nigeria for a while

Thank you

Send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng quoting the tracking number

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.