Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning (1061 Views)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / If Presidend Buhari Didnt Sack Abba Kyari, I Will Vote Against Him Comes 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Righteousness89(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Early this Morning 27th April 2020, I had a Dream/Revelation.

I saw Mr. Abba Kyari, The immediate past Chief of Staff to The President of Nigeria.

Mr Abba Kyari was on a white kaftan or something like that but he did not have his usual Red Cap On. His face had changed to what I can't really Describe. He didn't also have any eye glasses on him

There were 2 or 3 other men who I believed were Politicans.. Mr. Abba Kyari was Adominishing and Passionately talking to these Men.

These were what I heard him say to them

I had this and I had that but I didn't Have JESUS! I am not in a Good Place"

I think he repeated " I am not in a Good Place"

One of the 3 Men who I believed were politicians got so moved by the words of the late CSO and he wanted to listen more to him. But the other men came to him to discouraged him telling him that he should not listen to what the Late CSO was Saying..

I woke up and I knew this was a Message For Somebody! I do not know who you are but I Advice you to heed this Message and Maje Amends...

There is More to life than what we wanna acquire, Possess and so on..

Whatever you do without Having JESUS will end you Weeping and Wailing at the other side..

Let the Living take note and make Peace with the KING of Kings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by helinues: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
When you live in an area where the mosquitoes are notorious grin cheesy cool

BTW, since 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by SadiqBabaSani: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
What Sort of Fakness is this, why re u mocking Christianity' ad soul wining with this Ungodly tricks....

hw many people have u taken yr time to preach d sound doctrine of Christ to personally?

U cant use fear ad deceit to win souls fr Christ, never if u think u can do dt... u re deceiving yrsef

1 Like

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by realstars: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Two Or Thref Peopln Will Folow Soon,

1 Like

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Righteousness89(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
SadiqBabaSani:
What Sort of Fakness is this, why re u mocking Christianity' ad soul wining with this Ungodly tricks....

hw many people have u taken yr time to preach d sound doctrine of Christ to personally?

U cant use fear ad deceit to win souls fr Christ, never if u think u can do dt... u re deceiving yrsef
[/s]

May GOD Have Mercy on you!
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
The other two men were Babangida, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Mamman Daura, Buratai....
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by delugajackson: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
GOFRONT:
The other two men were Babangida, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Mamman Daura, Buratai....
Are you just learning how to count?

1 Like

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Gordieshegz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Aaa
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by GOFRONT(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh....2 to 5 men. shocked shocked shocked

No vex, I typed this while on drip..
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Timbers(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
OP swear say you dream this thing

You just dey form lie lie dream

OP na better hypocrite

Sha I blame Itel wey make Android phone cheap if not OP no for get phone dey type rubbish.

Mumu OP
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Daniel058(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Timbers:
OP swear say you dream this thing

You just dey form lie lie dream

OP na better hypocrite

Sha I blame Itel wey make Android phone cheap if not OP no for get phone dey type rubbish.

Mumu OP
You have concluded that he's preaching because he's broke and Managed to have access to cheap phones.. I must say this, Satan is really working very hard to Make the Rich Never to enter the kingdom of God.

Op bro Pls remember me in your prayers today ,I want to serve God ,I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by adadike(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
This Op I know is someone I know would never lie or post a false dream here. Op, I believe you, I also had a similar dream too and all I could do is ask God for mercies as well. I have also toned down my verbal exchange down as well. One thing I know of sure is heaven is real, hell fire is real and Jesus is real! I am very very certain of it. If you like believe, if you like don't believe. Op you have done your quota by telling people and posting it here. He who have ears, hear!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Evidenx(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
HE WHO HAS EARS, LET THEM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT IS SAYING... JESUS IS ALL AND ALL. IF YOU DON'T HAVE JESUS NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE, YOU HAVE NOTHING...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by dazzlingd(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2020
Psychopaths everywhere, over 60% of nigerians have mental problems
Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Nobody: 7:58am On May 05, 2020
Dream or no dream, you don't need anybody - prophet or politician - to tell you that anybody who died WITHOUT Jesus in his life goes to a "bad place" and if you died in Christ, secured in Him, you go to a "Good Place".

Every Christian knows this. When God gives dreams that reaffirm these eternal Truths, it is just to help us weak humans to reawaken our conciousness to these truths and to warn or instruct the living

1 Like

Re: The Late Abba Kyari; I Had A Dream This Morning by Ucee1999: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88908856]When you live in an area where the mosquitoes are notorious grin cheesy cool

BTW, since 2017[/quote

Nawa oh. This wan nah savagery of the highest order. grin

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Will Have Our Votes, He Has Done What Many Nigerian Politicians Can't Do / Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Akwa-ibom, Ebonyi, Rivers, Abia, Delta Come In Here / End The Doom In Toto Local Government Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.