Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary (697 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by TrendingNewsNow: 11:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Delta State governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa’s commissioner for Science and Technology, Hon. Matthew Tsekiri, has sacked one of his special assistants, Comrade Karure Tene-Omadide, for not allegedly remitting to his coffers, part of his monthly salary, THE WITNESS reports.

https://www.witnessngr.com/76503-2/

In the same vein, the commissioner is said to have appointed his alleged girlfriend’s brother, Mr. Progress Akpofure Okotete, as a replacement for Tene-Omadide.

Investigation reveals that the sacked special assistant allegedly remitted N100, 000 representing 40 per cent of his monthly salary of N250,000 to the commissioner, Hon. Tsekiri.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.witnessngr.com/76503-2/

Re: Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2020
250k monthly salary...commissioner 100k..takes home 150k.tithe 25kgives wife 25k,girlfriend 10k,fuel and recharge card 40k,mother 20k and mother-inlaw 20k. to be left with 10k..commissioner buys more house and cars...and somebody go talk sey "the aide spent 8yrs and him no fit build c'mon 2bedroom flat"..how him wan manage..wicked commisioner.

1 Like

Re: Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by GamalNasser: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2020
God I thank U for all you do for me, I am not a govt official but what you do for me daily with little stress makes me know I am too blessed
Re: Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by SadiqBabaSani: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by Evablizin(f): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2020
Selfish and greedy commissioner.
Re: Delta Gov. Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide For Refusing To Part With Salary by helinues: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
@ op is that you?

(1) (Reply)

The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown / Abba Kyari Was Not A Good Man And Nigeria Will Not Miss Him- Shadrach Bako / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.