Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis (74629 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Nairalander Weds His Bride / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Realhommie(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
JayPeeOham:

You dey mind me ni grin

I just went straight to the pictures jare..... cheesy

No time for too much stories this Corona period abeg grin grin
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by youngsahito(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So if the bride no fine you no go like them? Where is the justice for the less attractive ones in our society
permission to DM
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by youngsahito(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Roheemah04:
Awww....so lovely kiss kiss
yeah!!! permission to DM?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seth0:

Next time take a deep breath before you reply...

You asked a question on your profile and I gave a reply...

Plus the picture is obviously filtered and I wasn't talking about the hair this time.

Nice pic though

As Zizo said your matter taya us.

The question on my profile was bout my hair.

Sighs.
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by youngsahito(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
jackpot:
what does sweet in the middle really mean?
I can prove it to you, if you allow me
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seth0:

Smh... Read to comprehend miss
You never talk wetin you want
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by SweetCunt97(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
youngsahito:
permission to DM
permission denied

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by youngsahito(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
faithfull18:
Eeyah, small weddings will trend this time. My juniors back in Sec. school.

Happy married life to Charles.
hope you are married Sha snr?
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by youngsahito(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
frowland:

Not sure anyone likes girls that are Short and Ugly
lolz but if Dangote pikin short and ugly, won't u follow her?
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Uglygurl(f): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
In the presence of his closest friends and family members, Charles Dairo tied the nuptial knot with his beautiful bride last weekend .

The most amazing thing was his twin sister was his best man.

Congratulations bro, and wish you a blissful union ahead.

I can imagine how cute this couple's kids will look like.
fresh,young and beautiful couple

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
permission denied
grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by landforeast(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fine people
God bless ur marriage
HML

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by SaintChukz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
missimelda01:
Isn't this beautiful kiss
Congratulations, God bless your home.

Btw twins are adorable, I have one set of twin boys waiting somewhere in my womb for the right time cheesy

Really? Please tell me more about the bolded?

PS: I'm a twin by the way...cool
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by frowland(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
youngsahito:
lolz but if Dangote pikin short and ugly, won't u follow her?

Hmmm
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
Realhommie:
This is how you pose in all your pix that I've seen here for about 5 years now, same pose always... Why tho?

Cause I'm old fashioned in thoughts.

Old fashioned means I'm very conscious of my body frame . I have huge boobs. Very obvious if I take a full portrait. They are like cossy orjiakor and the last thing I need is lots of guys pestering me for sex and hookups. I don't need such stress.

Ladies like cossy it pays for her to show off everything, as in from head to toe cos of her profession. She loves it.

But for me, its not my line. I don't like it. I prefer being associated with cos of my brains and personality not because my body frame which instils sexual urge. That's why.

And unfortunately it does. So I wear loose tops to hide it but it can't be hidden. It's always obvious It's well jare..

So back to the couple.. Let wish them well.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Dollypie20(f): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice one. God bless your Union fine boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Realhommie:
This is how you pose in all your pix that I've seen here for about 5 years now, same pose always... Why tho?

She's fat obviously. Ignore the long epistle she gave you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by SaintChukz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dollypie20:
Nice one. God bless your Union fine boy cheesy

Thank you for wishing the young couple well...but note he is no longer a boy. He is now a Man!�
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by A305: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes you went to school, we know. Gimme simple English pls
Gosh, you somewhat interesting at holding down conversation. (Male or female), don't care, please leave me your contact.

I can't seem to figure out how Nairaland PM work but I would leave you an email address to evelope your phone number so it don't get exposed to the public. @gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Realhommie(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

Old fashioned means I'm very conscious of my body frame . I have huge boobs. Very obvious if I take a full portrait. They are like cossy orjiakor and the last thing I need is lots of guys pestering me for sex and hookups. I don't need such stress.

Ladies like cossy it pays for her to show off everything, as in from head to toe cos of her profession. She loves it.

But for me, its not my line. I don't like it. I prefer being associated with cos of my brains and personality not because my body frame which instils sexual urge. That's why.

And unfortunately it does. So I wear loose tops to hide it but it can't be hidden. It's always obvious It's well jare..

Are you sure?? I think it's so coz you're not proud of your entire body frame...

Couldn't help but laugh at your response tho, don't know why it's funny to me.. Lol

Yea, HML to the couple...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Realhommie(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
A305:
Gosh, you somewhat interesting at holding down conversation. (Male or female), don't care, please leave me your contact.

I can't seem to figure out how Nairaland PM work but I would leave you an email address to evelope your phone number so it don't get exposed to the public. Wongrass99@gmail.com

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by SaintChukz(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

Woow...TLDR; the man is just trying to convey his crushing thoughts on you. There was no need for the long epistle, anyone who has eyes clearly knows you're a beautiful woman. #staysafe. Cheers!
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Realhommie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Seth0:

She's fat obviously. Ignore the long epistle she gave you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by generalwo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
congratulations o...but sha i am seeing more people in the background ...who knows who those people have come in contact with....weddings can be postponed until this shit is over.....health is wealth....we all should take note and beware.........
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by A305: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
victorian:

long time Vicky; Indulge me the opportunity to engage your brain in an interlocutor so I see how deep in thought you are.
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Realhommie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
SaintChukz:

Woow...TLDR; the man is just trying to convey his crushing thoughts on you. There was no need for the epistle, anyone who has eyes clearly knows you're a beautiful woman. #staysafe. Cheers!
Far from it bro, i was only being genuinely curious..

TBVH with you she doesn't look attractive to me.. Plus i could say i know her to a very large extent here from back in the days of her previous monikers... She's not a bad person but i do not like her personality and attitude.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis by SaintChukz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Realhommie:
Far from it bro, i was only being genuinely curious..

TBVH with you she doesn't look attractive to me.. Plus i could say i know her to a very large extent here from back in the days of her previous monikers... She's not a bad person but i do not like her personality and attitude.

Lol...it's all good man. Let's just be nice about it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.