Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection (106225 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Judolisco(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bioterrorism at it's peak
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
ee don set!

oti shèlè!
world is ending!

abeg if u bn dey owe me money, Biko bring am com heaven, aaaaah go collect am 4 gate there, angelz go undastand

undecided
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Softpedal: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Omg
You cant be serious

The world never win corona
Another one released.

OMG
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by ghettochild4u(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
This morons that eat baby rats.. What dem no go get virus
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by dalass(f): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
Another one? China don drop another single o.
These outbreaks cannot be a coincidence. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. It's either a cosmic irregularity or it's driven by mankind's doings.

Nigeria and the entire world should just sue China for billions of dollars for their singlehandedly unleashing deadly viruses on the whole world through their unhealthy and unheard of practices of eating raw rat and other crawling thing and rodents.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Ramsak1: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
you are part of the problem sir...
when did God tell you he begeth a son
Righteousness89:
Everyone of us need to Have a Sober Reflection. We need to Reboot our Brains !
We need to Return to our Maker!

The WORLD and its Inhabitants should Bow to our Maker..

Sodom and Gomorrah did not do up to us, and they were Wiped out!

Those in Noah Generation did not do up to us and they were also Wiped out!

This Earth is Certainly going to be Wiped out!

Let us Make Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY, Ask for Mercy and Accept His only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST..

That's the only way we can be Saved!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Mojisola27: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is serious o, hantavirus again. Oh Lord, please have mercy on us.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by JunctionBox: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Which one come be Hanta - virus again? Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by AFONJACOW(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
And I just kill two big rats for my backyard , my Chinese neighbor start salivating, the other one wey dey form big man begin dey eyebrows me as if he be homo... I hate Animals, most especially rodent , cockroaches, and Co if I have my way I will Hunt all of them out of existence, even when I was in 9ja I took killing them as my sports, I can do night vigil just to kee rat and cockroaches
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Topmaike007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
MztaIkp:

Abeg make this particular single no blow, biko.
abegi we have our own jàre lassa fever na the name
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Gemineye: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
In china's voice

It's another one angry
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Topmaike007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mojisola27:
This is serious o, hantavirus again. Oh Lord, please have mercy on us.
lassa fever nko?
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Topmaike007(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
kevotek1000:
China and virus na 5 and 6... God help us from Chinese viruses.
lassa fever and Nigeria na 5&6
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by awollowo: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
buygala:
Click like to nuke the Goddamn Chinks angry

Click share to nuke again the damn Chinks undecided

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Topmaike007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
JunctionBox:
Which one come be Hanta - virus again? Which kind wahala be this?
which kind thing be lassa fever too
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Righteousness89(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ramsak1:
you are part of the problem sir...
when did God tell you he begeth a son
Ok sir!
Very soon , Events will clear u out
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Emma1630(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.freepressjournal.in/amp/story/world%252Fman-in-china-dies-after-testing-positive-for-hantavirus-what-exactly-is-it

china agn oo.....
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
I don't mean to be racist, but Asians are extremely dirty people. Hardly would you see one without body odour.

If not for the poverty in Africa, blacks are the cleanest people on earth cos we get irritated easily...

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by kinzd(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let us Make Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY, Ask for Mercy and Accept His only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST..

Oga leave bible stories outta this lets fess reality here ok.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by kevotek1000(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
lassa fever and Nigeria na 5&6
grin grin grin hmm
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Talk2ndsure(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol...china nawa oo...
COVID 19 is not over here is Hanta Virus
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by EdiskyHarry: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
All this oyibo that keeps rats, as pets, what is really your mission in this life, latter una go pass ham to Africa.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by jonadaft: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
nuelsam:
patiently waiting for atheists to spew their usual "these has nothing to do with any God .... infact there's no God" false theory...... better sit your ass down, believe it or not... the end of the world is NEAR.
And to say that none of your useless god of men saw it coming is a big shame to your religion. Yet, none of them still have solution to the problem.

If dem born u well, go church on Sunday.

Nonsense
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by dozzybreezy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
China why! You people don't even take clean births. White for nothing!
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
Another one? China don drop another single o.
These outbreaks cannot be a coincidence. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. It's either a cosmic irregularity or it's driven by mankind's doings.

How far, you don get the full album grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by JayPeeOham: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
China still dey test run this "technology" grin... Very soon dem go export am again to every part of the world!! shocked tongue

They developed Corona now Hanta......SMH?

How do they even name of these "technologies" sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Prepare for something more greater than anything humans will experience once and it will never repeat itself, that is the great awesome war of Armageddon of the fear inspiring Almighty God, no unrighteous person will ever escape it both great and small. Bible book of Revelation 16;16
Mighty men will cry in anguish like virgins striped naked in the village square
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Uwa na cho ikpu.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Topmaike007(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
kevotek1000:
grin grin grin hmm
lolz
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Amorprincesa24: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Take that back. Have you seen UNN toilet?
eduman365:
I don't mean to be racist, but Asians are extremely dirty people. Hardly would you see one without body odour.

If not for the poverty in Africa, blacks are the cleanest people on earth cos we get irritated easily...

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Abbeylanre15(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jesus should quickly come and take we his followers..This earth is becoming inconducive to live
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by biggz82: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
I have fully convinced that China knows what they are doing.

Them jux won crash d world economy

All dis virus don turn scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.