Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection (106230 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
DoctorAbk:

Accept his only Begotten Son.

These statement alone is enough to wipe out the whole.

How can you say that the Supreme have a Son

Nauzubillab
Argue with the Bible??
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Timothyoj:
Na who dey give all these viruses name self. Ebola, Corona, Hanta.....?

Lord we plea for your mercy on the whole universe.

We are sorry please forgive us.

Ebola: From River Ebola

Corona: Because the virus structure look like a 'crown'

Hanta: Assignment for you!!

Submit in the next 24hours!!!
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Redman44:

And you are proud of this gibberish you have just written? What has the Western world really done for Africa apart from giving Aid and Colonialism? How many Countries in Africa did China colonize? How many Countries does China intervene in their Politics? Has America and other Western Powers not been doing some of the things you listed above? Let me just stop here.

You beat me to it bro. I wanted to ask him this but nice one

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
eni4real:
Argue with the Bible??
Lo bere lowo bibeli l’oun je be.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Lo bere lowo bibeli l’oun je be.
Ayan Ogbufo shocked
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Really
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Chinese and rats trying to end humanity.

Hi smiley
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
eni4real:
Ayan Ogbufo shocked

Mi o fe mo oo
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Jakumo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Redman44:

And you are proud of this gibberish you have just written? What has the Western world really done for Africa apart from giving Aid and Colonialism? How many Countries in Africa did China colonize? How many Countries does China intervene in their Politics? Has America and other Western Powers not been doing some of the things you listed above? Let me just stop here.

I stand by ever single muffukin word I wrote, sir, and if you don't agree with it, I could not care in the slightest. Thank you for your opinion.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by LordShiva97(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Everyone of us need to Have a Sober Reflection. We need to Reboot our Brains !
We need to Return to our Maker!

The WORLD and its Inhabitants should Bow to our Maker..

Sodom and Gomorrah did not do up to us, and they were Wiped out!

Those in Noah Generation did not do up to us and they were also Wiped out!

This Earth is Certainly going to be Wiped out!

Let us Make Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY, Ask for Mercy and Accept His only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST..

That's the only way we can be Saved!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!

Which of the god almighty should we make peace with?
Last time I checked, there are tens of thousands of them.

Is it Zeus, Allah, Odin, Jupiter, Jehovah, Brahma and thousand other supreme deities that have faded into irrelevance over the course of history?

End of the world my ass!
Religious fanatics and their lunacy!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Jahskid24(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
so na two diseases dy for inside rat shit? what if person come carry the two? na die be that
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by kayourcome: 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
Another one? China don drop another single o.
These outbreaks cannot be a coincidence. Something is definitely wrong somewhere. It's either a cosmic irregularity or it's driven by mankind's doings.
You too get sense. I never believed this is normal, it's probably a lab experiment gone wrong. So help us God
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Dreyton36: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
We never survive Corona
Which one be hanta again ?
Make them just gather the while china bomb them to solve all this problem once and for all
Normal human being no suppose they eat cockroaches , rats , bats , frog
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by hahn(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Let us Make Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY, Ask for Mercy and Accept His only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST..

How many people have god and Jesus healed since this coronavirus outbreak?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by telemployer: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
End of time...... Jesus is coming soon , no matter how big your sins are , he is ready to forgive if you confess to him
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Mi o fe mo oo
Ogbontarigi undecided
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Abiberry: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
benuejosh:
China again. It seems China is dropping singles and will release an album of virus soon
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Who dey name this sicknesses sef?
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by SirDanny7(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
1realBobby:
This is the perfect time for you all to think of other side online hustles you can use to make ends meet, apart from your main job...

I can help you put together a beautiful 3D logo for just #2000, in order for you to Kickstart your brand and give it the online patronage it needs. Whatsapp me now via the number in my DM, let's talk business...

bobby my man awfa na e don tay oo
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by yahoosurepass(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
sad sad

Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just imagine selling perfumes to people as hand sanitizers in this pandemic. grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
eni4real:
Ogbontarigi undecided

Okunrin ogun (man of war)
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by unekwu212: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hanta vs lassa
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Okunrin ogun (man of war)
Ogun o da bi Iyan o shocked
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
eni4real:
Ogun o da bi Iyan o shocked

Awa si ma survive anyhow anyhow.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Awa si ma survive anyhow anyhow.
Amotekun?? shocked
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by NiCurious: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
People, get a grip. Hantavirus is not new. It is not unique to China, and is not being introduced to the world by China. It's in rodent droppings. If you're used to taking precautions against Lassa fever, you're already taking precautions against Hantavirus. Chill.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by kingston247: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
This one na Lassa fever na......
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

stop being pessimistic. Always look at the bright of things
even if the world the world would end today i will still plant my apple tree
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
MrPaul2:
[s]
Its simply a 3rd world war involving the use of biological weapons. A certain country is afraid to loss it prestigious power to China, hence the anger and cruelty to China. My pain is that, only Africa continent that doesn't know anything will suffer a major hit when the going gets going. In few days China will send a reverse version of that biological weapons out then we will all understand better what is going on. This can't be a coincident two deadly disease in few months?[/s]

The United States is never afraid to loose power to the Chinese. Should you say USSR, I would agree but Chinese. It's a no no.
The focus of Chinese is not rulership, it's doing what Hitler couldn't do. They don't care about anything else. World domination, showcasing military might and that's all. The only way they could conquer Taiwan, HK, Macao and other nations was by doing these things you see today.
China has lost its drive. But as for saying US is scared, I doubt you know the nation with the best military in the world now. Dude, it's the US. Even N. Korea to an extent does not fuck_ around with them. No one does.
Re: Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection by Sexyliciousbri: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hantavirus is not new and it is curable. It's almost similar to Lassa fever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.