Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. (46322 Views)

Constant Fever: Causes And Cure / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms And Treatments.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:

I have been to kura, kibiya, gwarzo, rogo, tsanyawa, kunchi, shonono, bagwai, minjibir, bichi, tofa, e.t.c. so what are u saying

And so!!! Go back during Sallah day...
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by dominique(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
20 million Kano inhabitants indeed. 12 million of them must be invisible. Always inflating their figures. Is Lagos not 3 times the population of Kano? Mscheeeww.

Visit there and see for yourself, Kano population is HUGE
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AbuAeesha: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
20 million Kano inhabitants indeed. 12 million of them must be invisible. Always inflating their figures. Is Lagos not 3 times the population of Kano? Mscheeeww.
lolz u know little or nothing about Kano,
proof me wrong by coming down here to conduct a population census urself.
mind u I ain't trying to be abusive pls
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

And so!!! Go back during Sallah day...
lol so where are they at other times?
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:
lol so where are they at other times?

In rural areas! The lazy men are at home, the hardworking ones at their farms. Kids at Islamiyya and the women at home. Not forgetting you hardly find a household with just 3-4 kids. You reside in Kano but have no idea how rural life is there.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by jham01: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
sexiestharam:
You've neva been to Kano and u're assuming figures from d corner of ur room. In reality Kano has d highest population in 9ja. Lagos is full of non-indigenes that's wht u failed to understand.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Bitnet(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coronavirus in Nigeria | comedy | funny video | penzazotv comedy
see how people react to coronavirus in nigeria, everybody are living in fear.
please subscribe to our channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38E4LZ_aEs
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
AMvanquish:

In rural areas! The lazy men are at home, the hardworking ones at their farms. Kids at Islamiyya and the women at home. Not forgetting you hardly find a household with just 3-4 kids. You reside in Kano but have no idea how rural life is there.
Rural areas indeed - lol! I have visited so many of the rural areas, and ur assertion is not true
Kano state is populous - yes
20 million people - no
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Cti28:

Rural areas indeed - lol! I have visited so many of the rural areas, and ur assertion is not true
Kano state is populous - yes
20 million people - no

Visited indeed. Story, story. I am very familiar with Minjibir and Bichi, please mention where you visited there?since you reside in Kano.
I used to think like you population in Bichi wasn't much till I visited during Sallah some years back and they cleared my doubt.
And Where did I ever mention we were upto 20 million. Just stay in your Sabon gari..
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
AMvanquish:

Visited indeed. Story, story. I am very familiar with Minjibir and Bichi, please mention where you visited there?since you reside in Kano.
I used to think like you population in Bichi wasn't much till I visited during Sallah some years back and they cleared my doubt.
And Where did I ever mention we were upto 20 million. Just stay in your Sabon gari..

Lol "Just stay in your Sabon Garri".
Collage of education Bichi, their permanent site is along Bichi-Gwarzo road. The emir palace, First bank and Access bank -the only banks in the town. Bichi- Fridays market, the local government Secretariat at the outskirts along Kano road, The General Hospital e.t.c.

Minjibir Amusement park, Dam e.t.c
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Cti28:

Lol "Just stay in your Sabon Garri".
Collage of education Bichi, their permanent site is along Bichi-Gwarzo road. The emir palace, First bank and Access bank -the only banks in the town. Bichi- Fridays market, the local government Secretariat at the outskirts along Kano road, The General Hospital e.t.c.

Minjibir Amusement park, Dam e.t.c

For Bichi, All these are along the main road. Any traveller can spot these. And for Minjibir , I hope you know that the park and Dam is the outskirts of Minjibir town... Hahaha , you're calling park and Dam. The whole of Kano knows Minjibir park and Dam. Mention
Wards like Dandushe , Sabon layi , Zango etc in Bichi or Cikin gari, Kunya, Marke etc in Minjibir. You go just pass main road and come and give judgement, enter the different wards and come back re-evaluate your comments. Don't be claiming you know these places, when you only scratch the surface. You don't know jack man. Say hi to them Sabon gari peeps..
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
AMvanquish:

For Bichi, All these are along the main road. Any traveller can spot these. And for Minjibir , I hope you know that the park and Dam is the outskirts of Minjibir town... Hahaha , you're calling park and Dam. The whole of Kano knows Minjibir park and Dam. Mention
Wards like Dandushe , Sabon layi , Zango etc in Bichi or Cikin gari, Kunya, Marke etc in Minjibir. You go just pass main road and come and give judgement, enter the different wards and come back re-evaluate your comments. Don't be claiming you know these places, when you only scratch the surface. You don't know jack man. Say hi to them Sabon gari peeps..
See this one, u are still leaving in denial. Let me come out straight, I don't reside in Sabon Garri Kano. I currently reside in Tsanyawa Town. I do refill my gas at Bichi and occasionally stock my Kitchen from there I also have my hair cut there. Just of a recent a gas refilling shop was opened in Tsanyawa. If you have any one in Tsanyawa, u can call to confirm.
Let me also tell you, in all of Bichi town, there is only two Electrical Shop.
I have transversed Bichi on foot. Do you want me to describ Bichi's market?
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Cti28:

See this one, u are still leaving in denial. Let me come out straight, I don't reside in Sabon Garri Kano. I currently reside in Tsanyawa Town. I do refill my gas at Bichi and occasionally stock my Kitchen from there I also have my hair cut there. Just of a recent a gas refilling shop was opened in Tsanyawa. If you have any one in Tsanyawa, u can call to confirm.
Let me also tell you, in all of Bichi town, there is only two Electrical Shop.
I have transversed Bichi on foot. Do you want me to describ Bichi's market?

It is "Living" not "Leaving"... Ok , Mr Tsanyawa , very small town. How is your service year going? Yes, you have leggedez benz round bichi but not enough. Please stick to what you know , what you know sometimes is not everything. Just because you visit Bichi doesn't mean you know everywhere.

I have campaigned there with my Old Boss before, so I am very sure I have been to almost every ward there that you can only Imagine.
I am tired and wont be replying again. All the best.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
AMvanquish:

It is "Living" not "Leaving"... Ok , Mr Tsanyawa , very small town. How is your service year going? Yes, you have leggedez benz round bichi but not enough. Please stick to what you know , what you know sometimes is not everything. Just because you visit Bichi doesn't mean you know everywhere.

I have campaigned there with my Old Boss before, so I am very sure I have been to almost every ward there that you can only Imagine.
I am tired and wont be replying again. All the best.
Thanks for the correction, we humans are bound to mistake.
I lived virtually in almost all state up north. I was born there, I engaged in trade over there, studied there and am not planning of leaving there soon.
Like I said, I am not disputing the fact that Kano is populous, but the figure is always exerjurated.
I appreciate your maturity. �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity / Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.