Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. (46473 Views)

Constant Fever: Causes And Cure / Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms And Treatments.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Positivepoint(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
20 million Kano inhabitants indeed. 12 million of them must be invisible. Always inflating their figures. Is Lagos not 3 times the population of Kano? Mscheeeww.

And Kano is 4 time bigger than lagos.

A cup of rice look so full untill it is poured inside bucket

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Netblyss(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
So Nigerians, you people must spoil everything.

For posterity sake, it's COVID-19 not

1. covik-19
2. kovik-19
3. kofik-19,
4. Kovik-one-nine
5. Covik-one-nine
6. Covik-nineteen
7. Covik-one-nine birus

Haba! Nigerians what's the point behind all these misspellings?
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by deltateam: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
So the pilot now shut the cabin tight so he can spread whatever he had ko to the rest passengers ? This is not a time to be sick in Nigeria because every sickness now is now suspected KOVIC ONE NINE

If he had it, he had already spread it to the passengers.

Don't blame the pilot. That was Standard procedure.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Tunex252(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
TriCee:
Lol, you never see anything.
Ordinary sneeze or cough on top Okada or inside keke maruwa, the driver go just quickly park for you.

Then you'll hear: "oga abeg come down, I no go again"

Normal fever and cough is now scary!!
hahahahahaha
have u witness it

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
So the pilot now shut the cabin tight so he can spread whatever he had ko to the rest passengers ? This is not a time to be sick in Nigeria because every sickness now is now suspected KOVIC ONE NINE
I have stop insulting people here, I won't insult you for this comment even though you deserve very harsh words for it. I pray someone borrows you their brain for you to use in times like this
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
20 million Kano inhabitants indeed. 12 million of them must be invisible. Always inflating their figures. Is Lagos not 3 times the population of Kano? Mscheeeww.
20 million- Including their livestock's, tree's and houses. They are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:

Madam! Ignorance is not your portion, even distant local governments like Kura , Wudil and Sumaila have minimum of 1 million population not to talk of the main city center. Even if its not upto 20 million , give or take Kano has over 15m inhabitants.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Positivepoint:

And Kano is 4 time bigger than lagos.

A cup of rice look so full untill it is poured inside bucket
That figure is so exerjurated
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

Madam! Ignorance is not your portion, even distant local governments like Kura , Wudil and Sumaila have minimum of 1 million population not to talk of the main city center. Even if its not upto 20 million , give or take Kano has over 15m inhabitants.
No 10 million people each for those local government u mentioned.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by TriCee: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tunex252:
hahahahahaha
have u witness it
Just yesterday o. I sneezed inside keke, the driver said I should come down and shouldn't bother paying.

I got really scared of my own normal sneeze o. I woke up fine though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Jelzin2412(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
naptu2:
There was confusion at the Aminu Kano Airport this morning when the pilot of an Air Peace plane from Lagos refused to open the plane doors unless health officials boarded the plane to take custody of a passenger that had a fever.

However, the media adviser to the Kano State governor, Salihu Tanko Yakasai (@Dawisu) has revealed that health officials who boarded the plane tested the passenger and discovered that he had malaria fever and not Covid 19 as the pilot had suspected.

This pilot is a real hero and deserves to be commended. If it was COVID-19 he would have saved a greater proportion of the population from being infected...kudos Mr Pilot
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Rajosh(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
It's 10 times the population of Kano madam census official.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Amanda4life: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin
GamalNasser:
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Amanda4life: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tetrahedron:
This will change the world forever! Some things will never be the same again!

Yeah

Things will never be the same again.

Even after this sickness there could be massive deaths here and there because of the shock people developed during this crises.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Amanda4life: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please .

I have free VISA , to UK, Germany. ITALYCHINA, south Africa. And other countries.

Pls if you are interested just inbox me.

Free flight
Free accommodation and others
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Don27tiky(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
don't just sit there and argue on what u don't know. They are actually more than 20 million people in kano. I am not from the north but I have live here all my life.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Positivepoint(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:

That figure is so exerjurated

But not so much when it's the other indices. E.g number of almajiri etc

1 Like

Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by wyqay: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
The fear of Corona virus,the beginning of........ cool cool
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by FARA4GA: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lggjJRFsMB0

Watch airport staff reaction as a suspected COVID-19 case is reported in Kano Airport.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:

No 10 million people each for those local government u mentioned.

Ignorance is not your portion too bro! Get up and move around.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

Ignorance is not your portion too bro! Get up and move around.
I reside in Kano state, in case u don't know. I have visited almost all state up north. Kano with 20 million people ..... Look for something else. It is just like the 44 local government they keep on bragging about, which is all politics.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Positivepoint:

But not so much when it's the other indices. E.g number of almajiri etc
Kano state have a large number of almajiri's that is fact, but 20 million population..... They keep on cooking up figures everyday
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by MYZOLE: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lggjJRFsMB0

Watch airport staff reaction as a suspected COVID-19 case is reported in Kano Airport.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by AMvanquish: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:

I reside in Kano state, in case u don't know. I have visited almost all state up north. Kano with 20 million people ..... Look for something else. It is just like the 44 local government they keep on bragging about, which is all politics.

Yes ! You reside in Kano City which comprises 8 out of 44 local Govts. You think its only the city that has population, Oga Go round the local govts one by one and come and give your own assessment. Don't just sit in Sabon Gari and think only Fagge Lg is a pointer to Kano's population.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Legendguru: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
YE
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by pajudah007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
sexiestharam:
population of Lagos will sure be higher than kano but I am sure it's not up to twice the population of kano. Kano is populous o my broda
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Positivepoint(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cti28:

Kano state have a large number of almajiri's that is fact, but 20 million population..... They keep on cooking up figures everyday

A state with largest number of almajiri according to you yet very low in population what a contrast.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Brunicekid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
princeFAD:
Proactive measure by the pilot
Naa so ooo...

Thumps up to the Pilot.

Nothing is to be taken as risk.
Re: Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. by Cti28(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
AMvanquish:

Yes ! You reside in Kano City which comprises 8 out of 44 local Govts. You think its only the city that has population, Oga Go round the local govts one by one and come and give your own assessment. Don't just sit in Sabon Gari and think only Fagge Lg is a pointer to Kano's population.
I have been to kura, kibiya, gwarzo, rogo, tsanyawa, kunchi, shonono, bagwai, minjibir, bichi, tofa, e.t.c. so what are u saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / How To Handle Toilet Disease? / Young Guys With Grey Hair: How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.